Look to the Light

Its time /pol
Help save your country and convert.
Its your only hope.
mormon.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/705377709/UCLA-study-proves-Mormons-live-longer.html?pg=all
equip.org/article/problems-with-the-gold-plates-of-the-book-of-mormon-2/
cracked.com/personal-experiences-1224-5-things-i-learned-as-mormon-polygamist-wife.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G1mFdO1wB08
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism
mormon.org/daisy
youtube.com/watch?v=tAheGUPJI8Y
nytimes.com/2004/04/08/us/illinois-tells-mormons-it-regrets-expulsion.html?_r=0
politico.com/story/2016/05/obama-asia-trip-hiroshima-apology-223446
youtube.com/watch?v=I60BhhL9H30
lds.org/ensign/1994/06/martyrdom-at-carthage?lang=eng
thesmokinggun.com/buster/gun-hidden-in-butt-765912
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I grew up in a morman town. Good people. A bit nuts too.

go shill somewhere else

I get my own planet, right?

deseretnews.com/article/705377709/UCLA-study-proves-Mormons-live-longer.html?pg=all

Come, join with us, we're the only ones to really fight degeneracy anyway

what are you waiting for?

Proof that Mormonism is anything but a scam. Golden plates translated by a complete buffoon? murmn pls

>implying youve done anything besides google "mormon" and listen to your friends.
Enjoy your Genderfluid neighbors

I've given it quite a good look, mate. Reading this again as we speak. I don't give a toss if my neighbors are genderfluid, as long as they don't shove it down my throat and demand acceptance.
equip.org/article/problems-with-the-gold-plates-of-the-book-of-mormon-2/

How can I get magic Mormon underwear without joining?

I need the woman's version in silk and in men's sizes.... don't ask.

> a joke scam by the cousin of the guy that made up jehovah's witnesses

the best thing about mormonism is that their women are huge sluts and their insecure fat husbands are always gone

>But you never actually read the book

Everyone knows mormons are more wholesome and Godly as a collective than anyone else. You just arent willing to pay the price to save your country.

You do know that MormonGirlz isnt a documentary site, right?

Everyone knows Mormons are just as brainwashed as Scientologists.

>Mormonism
>Not heresy
>Not a cult
>Not just Islam for white people

Fuck mormons.
A couple of them live in my apartment complex and I can't even take the fucking dog for a goddamn walk without these assholes coming up to me, trying to convert me to their bullshit cult.

>Implying all of Christianity isn't just a Jewish heresy.

>chaste
>health-minded
>studious
>always prepared

I don't jibe with their weird scriptures, but they're good people.

>implying brainwashing people to not be degenerates is bad
>compares it to scientology

Im dissappointed in you user, and so machiavelli

I get to lord over a planet and fuck a bunch of hot mormon women, right?

I get the allure of that, I really do.

I need a Mormon gf to be desu.

>live in utard

check out craigslist.
mormon bitches take the cock all day long while hubby is working.

I would pretend to be part of their stupid little cult if they assigned me a hot Mormon wife.

We can have you admitted in no time!
Just quit any and all degenerate acts you participate in and read this book!

Pics of the wife, first. Gotta make sure it's worth sitting through the bullshit.

Thats not faith user. You'll have to get used to that first.

And this is why desert judaism hasn't yet made it out of the desert. If the Mormons want to convert people wholesale they should assign a mormonfu to every male.

You and I both know that there is some really shady shit in the LDS church.
cracked.com/personal-experiences-1224-5-things-i-learned-as-mormon-polygamist-wife.html

Mormonism is diet Islam. Look how much Joseph Smith resembles Mohammad. So many convenient revelations whenever he wanted to have sex with someone's wife.

Mormonism was also very violent and bloody when it established its kingdom in Utah. It didn't become peaceful until the US government forced it to, along with giving up polygamy.

Got my Mormon repellent right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1mFdO1wB08
I suggest you Mormons watch, if you can refute this I just may consider joining you.

Lol those are real mormons. Real mormons discontinued polygamy over 100 years ago.
Thats like saying lutherans are the same as catholics. FLDS and RLDS are a break off of the original and true LDS

Christ triples confirm the truth.

>off branch

not even mormon but I feel as if it's not right

Honestly, Mormonism is fucking retarded, but everyone I've ever known who was "actually" a Mormon (not just saying they were, but actually tried to follow the rules) was pretty fucking cool. They just seem nice. Plus they're pretty red-pilled in that they don't smoke, use caffeine, etc.

>a cracked feminism article about a woman upset that an authority figure didn't assign her to Chad

A+ argument defense you got there.

I only believe in Kek

"Those are real Mormons..."
Freudian slip?

Defending arranged marriages? dafuq

Are there any qt Mormon Asian girls?

Do all mormons post really small pictures on image boards?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism

/endthread

>use caffeine

I know they don't drink coffee, but do they drink tea? What do they drink at coffee hour on Sunday mornings?

As an Anglican the prospect of no tea on Sunday morning or no gin at the vicar's house after Evensong horrifies me.

yeah it's all the same jewish swindle

I love how dead inside they are.

Truly the religion for me.

They're just waiting to become the god of their own planets. Until then it's just a drag.

Literally more insane than scientology

And OP was ragging on me for the comparison. Sad!

Why yes, we have 1 for you

mormon.org/daisy

and i'll just echo this because its true.

>Mormons are wholesome and godly

Evidence? All I've ever seen are retards on bicycles shilling out their religion on the street corner.

>Why yes, we have 1 for you
>Links me to a married woman

See: Plural Marriage

>Golden plates translated by a complete buffoon? murmn pls
Either he's a complete moron and the translation was from God, or he was a genius who managed to come up with the book. Can't be neither

Insanity is bad when i stems degeneracy?

Because any other faction in the world has 20 year olds that go out and serve communities and brainwash other people to not be degenerate.
You and your school mates were shitting around getting drunk underage and and having kids out of wedlock.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAheGUPJI8Y

Granted, it's usually 1 man multiple women, but hey, maybe they're trying to appease the feminists?

>Insanity is bad when i stems degeneracy?

Can you rephrase that? It makes no sense.

>Because any other faction in the world has 20 year olds that go out and serve communities and brainwash other people to not be degenerate.
You and your school mates were shitting around getting drunk underage and and having kids out of wedlock.

Evidence?

If he was a genius, there wouldn't be so many contradictions to both the book of Mormon and itself and the book and Mormon and the Bible

No tobacco, alcohol, coffee or tea (herbal tea without the tea leaf is okay) caffeine is okay, but some Mormons choose not to.

I personally really like my caffeinated soda

To be fair, the New Testament said there would never be any additions to the Gospel, and then Revelations was added in.

I personally have always interpreted this to mean that the gospel existed as a whole from the beginning of time and God is unchanging in his basic position on things. Nevertheless, we may have revelation throughout time piecemeal in order to guide us in the moment. The "basics" I always consider to be loving and serving your fellow man. I think Mormons do this pretty well. My research showed that Mormons do more community outreach around the world than Catholic charities (By a very small margin, and these two provide more help to the needy than any system outside of food stamps).

The bible is the same if not worse. Tell me how "no man can see the face of god and live" yet in the same chapter around 20 verses later moses spoke "face to face with god, as a man speaketh to his friend" or the face we have 4 contradictory gospels that all tell similar does about Christ, but are all different

You can try to find little spots to poke to try and dismiss it, but accounting for it's origin it must either be of god or of a genius deceiver.

Yes allow me to make that painfully univocal for you.
Insanity is bad when it stems degeneracy?

You obviously dont know what a mormon missionary is and how much success they have. or how many there are. Come back when you've done your research.

>you still have never opened the book you think you know so much about.

you should read "A Christmas Carol" it will teach you about something called ignorance.

As a matter of fact, Moses in the LDS Pearl of Great Price answered this:

Moses 1:2, 9–11. Why Could Moses Endure the Presence of God?

Moses was able to endure God’s presence because “the glory of God was upon Moses” (Moses 1:2); he was transfigured (see v. 11; see also D&C 67:10–12). Elder Bruce R. McConkie, who was a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, wrote:

“Transfiguration is a special change in appearance and nature which is wrought upon a person or thing by the power of God. This divine transformation is from a lower to a higher state; it results in a more exalted, impressive, and glorious condition. …

“By the power of the Holy Ghost many prophets have been transfigured so as to stand in the presence of God and view the visions of eternity” (Mormon Doctrine, 2nd ed. [1966], 803).

Or Satan

Holy trips Mormons, now you have to watch it.

>Insanity is bad when it stems degeneracy?

??

>You obviously dont know what a mormon missionary is and how much success they have. or how many there are. Come back when you've done your research.

Evidence?

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

I think when you compare Mormons and Muslims you can easily see what fruit they bear.
Additional, why give a test for prophets if all later ones would be false? Why would he not just say "beware all prophets after I?"

Jesus also said
Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Joseph smith was a convicted felon he was arrested many times. for being a con-artist, illegal banking and banking fraud and even connection to a attempted assassination.

Socrates was arrested for corrupting the youth, was tried, and was given poison hemlock to drink and die.
Jesus Christ was a convicted blasphemer, Sabbath day violator, was arrested, tried in a Sanhedrin, sentenced to death.

Because blaspheming against a religion that said a prophet is going to come is totes equivalent to assassinations, lying, etc. If he lied to and cheated others why would he not do the same to you? Jesus didn't deceive others.

Yeah! Give me literally ONE example of a good person being wrongfully accused and sentenced!

Ahem. Multiple times. Even if it's *fairly* common to be wrongfully accused and sentenced, it would be damn hard to have it done to you several times over.

>Jesus didn't deceive others
and you know this.....how?

I challenge you to prove me otherwise.

You do realize the Mormon church is the only religion to ever be given an official apology by the government for persecution against them based on false pretenses, right?

Joseph Smith was attempting to forward political means, and he was becoming so successful at it his enemies bought (not brought, I actually mean bought) charges against him. He never had a jury trial, only "decrees". He was killed in prison where he was being held without a trial pending in direct violation of the Constitution when over 100 people in blackclothes stormed and shot him.

nytimes.com/2004/04/08/us/illinois-tells-mormons-it-regrets-expulsion.html?_r=0

no u
>i won

>Implying apologies from the government are actually worth two shits politico.com/story/2016/05/obama-asia-trip-hiroshima-apology-223446

wenkwenkwenkwenkwenkwenkwenk

>>KEK =)
WTF is that?

joe died in gun battle.
think he had 2 pistols.
6 shooter and a pepper box.

youtube.com/watch?v=I60BhhL9H30

>yw

Well, Obama didn't issue an apology because we didn't do anything wrong. Illinois did, so they issued the apology. I only linked it because it demonstrates that the legal minds of today clearly regard the actions of the officials at the time to be contrary to law.

No weapons were held by Joseph Smith. They were in a prison. Do you really think the men under arrest and in prison had guns? The official historical record by those who murdered him demonstrate no shots were returned in fire.

Don't be a retard.

What's the gif backstory?

QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!

LMFAO

>here's the pepper box you looney fuck
>try getting to know your own religion ffs

The Prophet dropped to his brother. “Oh! my poor, dear brother Hyrum,” he groaned. The deep look of sympathy on Joseph’s face fastened itself to Elder Taylor’s mind. The Prophet then stood, and with a firm step he went to the door, pulled the pepperbox from his pocket, and, reaching around the door casing, fired blindly into the hallway. He snapped all six shots. Half discharged, striking three men.

lds.org/ensign/1994/06/martyrdom-at-carthage?lang=eng

That's incorrect. I'm mormon and I know they had a handgun and shot back a couple time.

Sorry, not Mormon. That wasn't in the report I read. Only that the prison was stormed. So the question is, "What the fuck kind of prison lets the prisoners keep their guns". Were they on some old-timey house arrest or something?

This takes "shall not be infringed" to a whole new level.

Mormons pissed people off by trying to take over and imposing Mormon Sharia wherever they went.

>1844
no metal detectors

Why would we even need any more prophets after God's son? We wouldn't. Oh, yeah. I forgot. You heretics reject the Trinity.

Frisking hadn't been invented yet? Not like you can shove a revolver up your ass to sneak it in.

Most Mormon chicks are hot asf.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/gun-hidden-in-butt-765912

Catholics rejected the Trinity first. They had to argue about it at the Nicean council three hundred years after Christs death. You can bash Mormons and Protestants all you want, but the Catholics dropped the ball first.

That's how they get you. The problem is, those are the high dollar ones. If you're not a big-baller shot-caller then you're going to get stuck with someone old/ugly or both.

>thesmokinggun.com/buster/gun-hidden-in-butt-765912

Holy fuck that is frightening. I needed to take a shit a minute ago but I am pretty sure my sphincter puckered so tight it shove it all back into my lower intestine.

>Catholics rejected the Trinity
Um, nigga wat?

>Conflating Catholicism with Christianity

They don't even hold up the 2nd commandment.

They were incarcerated awaiting trial, but they actually weren't in the cell. They were in the guard's room across the hallway. Their friend came and visited and hid the pistol in his jacket, that he gave to them.

Apparently the guards didn't care or were too lazy

>wasn't in the report i read
>oh gee whiz kiddo i wonder why
you're in WAY over you head sonny jim---just call it a night