Was it a good idea to admit everything you did to a sheriff? Even if he was retired?

Was it a good idea to admit everything you did to a sheriff? Even if he was retired?

They wanted to have a good old-fashioned duel to the death before the ex showed up.

Fat indian partner guy said Jeff Bridges shot like shit, so Kirk would have won.

He still made that sniper shot

He didn't tho.

good movie ruined by a shit ending. such a fucking cop out when they do the whole open ended shit masquerading as a "deep" ending

conclude your fucking story you hack

He didn't seem very far though. Maybe 100 yards. Plus, maybe he was better with a rifle than a handgun.

How was it open ended?

must suck having a room temperature iq

you're an idiot. the ending was perfect.

Not really open ended.

Even though Bridges was retired, he seemed genuinely interested on why Tobey would risk everything for his oil filled land. Don't know how you got to the "open ended" conclusion.

He didn't admit anything, he worded everything perfectly in a way he wouldn't incriminate himself.

Top 3 of 2016 movie

fucking this

Please get a better taste.

This was the capeshit version of films that ape No Country for Old Men.

Who knew I could like Chris Pine so much in a movie?

Ending convo is terrific, btw. Great dialogue.

"I've been poor my whole life, like a disease passing from generation to generation. But not my boys, not anymore."

fucking loved that

I really loved it so mind telling what are your other two?

I've loved Chris Pine since the first thing I saw him in. Smokin' Aces.

Blood Father was great too

I don't know what it is about Chris Pine, I enjoy his acting but in interviews he's like some kind of automaton, I swear if you gave him the test from Blade Runner he'd fail

Chris Pine needs to take more roles like Hell or High Water and Smokin' Aces. Star Trek needs to stop

He was enjoyable in Stretch too.

The dude was already willing to completely cuck himself for his ex-wife, his judgement was established as dogshit.

;___;

>the most unnecessary death of 2016

Kino

>mfw this prick

beautiful

Thank you for the save senpai

Why did even Ben Foster decide to shoot at cops instead of running? Like the whole thing couldn't be avoided?

Not sayin much tho

I guess he was sacrificing himself so Chris Pine could get away. Granted, they could have both easily have gotten away after Foster shot at all the cars following him since they dipped.

Well that doesn't answer anything does it? He could've attempted to run somehow and his brother didn't even escape if it wasn't out of sheer luck so his sacrifice didn't make sense since it didn't guarantee anything. Shooting that cop was just the most pointless thing.

After he killed those two guys in the bank there was really no turning back and I don't think he wanted to go back to jail so why not go out like a Comanche

How? He could've run like his brother. Why did he decide to die?

Heresay. He can't prove shit.

>Here

>Not Sayhere

>How? He could've run like his brother.
LEO would´ve caught up with them eventually, at one roadblock or the other, which a scene near the end was supposed to illustrate. Foster´s character laid rest to the manhunt, thus saving Pine´s character.

There is no "going back" after murdering two people during a Texas bank robbery, and since the crime spree was conducted solely for the purpose of securing a place (their oil-filled farmland) to go back to, no other ending would´ve made any sense.

i don't remember him admitting anything

Arrival is another one but I can't actually think of another great 2016 movie. I guess 10 Cloverfield Lane was good

watch more movies pls. Also 2016 was so poor

What's your top 3 of 2016 friend

NUKE MIDDLE, NORTH, AND SOUTH TEXAS

Best use of Waylon Jennings - You Ask Me To

This is from a Texan

LET THE WORLD CALL ME A' FOOL!

I want to shoot myself with a .30-30 screaming the chorus of this song.

This film was overrated

Yeah, because his character is not known for doing supid things at all.