Good night user.

Good night.

With any luck I'll die in my sleep.

good night user :3

>7:30pm

reported

sleep tight my nigga

Sleep tight, pupper.

What makes you think you deserve to make a thread whenever you go to bed? Fucking hang yourself, you stupid piece of worthless garbage.

Sleep tight, user :)

Good night.
With any luck I'll die in my sleep.

Good night. Stay comfy.

How do i deal with all of these problems

sleep tite

Good night m8

Good night bud.

how can i sleep with all the feels sitting on my chest like a boulder

Good night popper.

Anything you need help with?
I'm listening.

Trips from Oz!

can you give me energy, motivation and the will to live?

I love you

we're not done. get back here.

You can change everything right now. Start acting confident and clean yourself up. If you're fat, lose weight. Get a good haircut. These are things to start out with.

Find it yourself, nigga, it's there you just gotta dig for it sometimes

useless normie advice

shut up

Can you tell me why I compulsively drive away any female that shows interest in me? I don't do it by being distant or aloof (things that actually make women more intrigued) but by showing way too much interest and appearing desperate and clingy.

When are we going to break out of this cycle. Humans are not meant to be alone. A generation of young men and women are so isolated and alone and it hurts me very much. We really need some sort of national dating service to help people find someone.

can someone recommend me an action movie to watch before bed that isn't complete shit? Preferably not a really huge movie and also in English so I don't have to strain my eyes reading subs. I'll have a present for whoever wins through selection. pic unrelated.

I went through the same thing my man.

Honestly, I stopped jumping after every girl and let nature run its course.
That is, when the girl would start a conversation with me I'd bounce off of what she would say. Tell em something about your experience. From what I've seen you should always give them plenty of interest (if you really want to try a relationship with them). You show them that you care, and they pick up on it, they'll let you know one way or another.
CONFIDENCE is key though. You don't have to be a womanizer, just don't fidget around and be comfortable with yourself.
Don't forget to find a good style. Clean yourself up.
ignore me

Big Trouble in Little China

My go to action movie.
This, or the first Transformers.
I had to respond because you posted Ingrid.

Sweet dreams user

Promise me you will have nice dreams?

goodo naitu speesu cowuboii

Sleep tight, my dude!

The Mummy is damn good.

>night
>10:35am