Why did Roger Ebert DESPISE Freddy Got Fingered so damn much? It's one thing to dislike a film...

Why did Roger Ebert DESPISE Freddy Got Fingered so damn much? It's one thing to dislike a film, but he went on a jihad against it, bashing it repeatedly for months. He hadn't been so enraged by a movie since Africa Addio. What was his problem?

He hated Caligula and A Clockwork Orange too. Anything sexual or violent really triggered him.

Tom Green called called him a fat cunt at the Academy Awards and it stuck in his craw.. the fat cunt.

I've never seen The Pest but I like the other two.

Clifford is seriously fucking underrated. It's hysterical.

It is, and the couple of times I've seen Freddy Got Fingered I LOLed hard at his deranged dad, Rip Torn is the best part of it.

I have no recollection, but I remember Roger Ebert, closer to the end of his life, saying that his reaction to Freddy Got Fingered was so extraordinary that the movie must have also been extraordinary. One thing I remember he said for sure is that he never forgot Freddy Got Fingered.

Freddy Got Fingered is a goddamned masterpiece. I never saw it back in the day, but I saw it about 5 years ago and it's nothing short of visionary.
Ebert just got faggoty sometimes.

He was a plebeian and lashed out whenever a work genuinely challenged him. Given that he was also jewish, and thus racially urban, weak and cowardly, he also strongly lashed out against anything that touches upon the metaphysics of war, violence and martial culture.

Pic highly related

>scene where he hits crippled qt in legs with bamboo and she's moaning

I shouldn't be turned on by this, why am I turned on by this?

All that armchair psychoanalysis for a man who died a month before the movie premiered in cannes you god damn retard

It is a tendency found in all jews.

succinct analysis my friend

I mean this without irony: the film was ahead of its time and one of the best comedies ever made.

DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE
DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAU-SA-GES

Retard alert.

>You wanna fuck me? Go ahead, fuck me. Fuck me.

>mother walks in

yup, and blue velvet. i don't think he ever forgave lynch for that.

His dad told him he was number 2 son so the lebaron scene triggered him hard.

Jews, faggots and/or women detected.
Human detected

fpbp

Whatever nigger.

dying before a movie premieres at cannes?

Remeber kids Roger Ebert is a "Professional" movie critic. His opinions on film and cinema are more valid than yours.

>that strong jaw

his opinions are better than mine desu

He looks like an elderly lesbian.

>Well you can either goddamn roast beef or you can go to BED!

Rip Torn was fucking amazing in this movie. Amazing...

>TFW even your own body knows how wrong you are and gives you cancer in just the right place to try and get you to shut the fuck up

Be right back, throwing away all my chew

Kicking a man down is one thing. Kicking around his corpse is just plain barbaric

This, ugly and sickly people should not be taken seriously.

He made a career of it user, if you're gonna go all tumblr about it you should probably visit

He also married a morbidly obese black women who can't stop talking. Really makes you think huh.

If that booty blasted you to the point of saying such nonsense, perhaps you should just go to bed. You're acting mean and grumpy > :^(

Not an argument

He's right though, I'm glad he's dead too. He was a hack. It's ironic or funny or whatever how he got jaw cancer and lost his voice.

Man, FGF is outstanding. Tom Green impersonates the best spirit "I don't give a fuck, lets laugh" from the nineties and early 2000s.

But I think only people used to watch teen movies and with an ironic personality would appreciate. I showed for two friends the trailer, talked about, but they didnt gave a fuck.

He knew that it was something important but he didn't understand why.
This caused him to lash out in an elitist rage and give it a bad review.

Somewhat this.

>Get bootyblasted
>Get told that you're being a bitch and should leave
>"N.. n.. no YOU'RE the m.. mad one.... ;__;"

fgf is hardly sexual or violent, it's just goofy nonsense

but his opinions were all written out instead of verbally expressed. why didnt his body cripple his hands/mind?

user you're doing the exact same thing. you're both crying faggots

It took the long but more satisfying scenic route user, shutting him up and then slowly killing him

Reminder that he liked Home Alone 3 more than 1 & 2, that makes all of his opinions invalid.

>not Problem Child 2

fucking pleb

You should know

Quads confirm his opinions were cancerous

And he hated the original "I Spit on Your Grave", but co-wrote the script for Russ Meyer's "Up!" which includes a rape scene played for laughs. The stupid fat hypocrite, I'm glad he's dead.

>Would you two faggots quit making so fucking much noise I'm trying to sleep

Because Roger was the pleb neckbeard youtube podcaster before it was a thing

Consider how fucked in the head Rip Torn is these days, is it possible he adlibbed the whole movie

If he were alive today he'd be doing skits with the Nostalgia Cuck.

>One person is crying
>The other person is pointing out that they're crying
>"Dude you're both the same!"

kek

Reminder: Douge thought he was the next Ebert

He's dead.

He's not wrong. They both have awful opinions on cinema and only idiots would listen to their critiques.

"I remember it, so your jaw doesn't fall off" doesn't quite have the same ring to it though

No he ain't

You clearly haven't seen, or at least can't remember, what happens in the movie.

Ebert was raised Catholic, not Jewish.

HORSE

He went to film critic school, you didnt.

Thats why his reviews and opinions on films are flawless.

>Thats why his reviews and opinions on films are jawless.

fixed

>Picture
Wow, CGI really has improved since then hasn't it

The only movie that glorified jerking animal penises

It was pretty jawsome

hated his show with siskel, hated that he became mr. face of atheism, hated his reddit army, loved that he got cancer, loved that he became a grotesque man since he seemed so vain and smug, loved that all his years of mocking God turned him into a monster.

He just loved whatever standard boilerplate baloney and didn't ever bring any real insight to the industry.

He's Leonard Maltin with a smug sneer at you.

Nevermind the whole idea of a person telling you a movie is good is absurd.