How do we remove the CHI menace, Sup Forums?

How do we remove the CHI menace, Sup Forums?

We press D to deport

Just accept them as fellow Americans already

Never

Widespread race riots 10 yrs from now

Living in your head rent free homie

turn the country into a cartel operated directionless shithole and they'll be leave to the north. I think we're on the right track

They are too far away and well protected from beheadings in your country. Just shoot them and claim self defense, nothing of value will be lost.

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

press E to Earthquake them

Just

lel

The fat one feels shame.

i dunno. gas could work.

I for one support a wall with automatic fire shooting whomever tries to cross the border to any side, fuck everyone

H-hey now Hans

Oyeme bien pinche hijo de tu puta madre. Somos soldados en esta reconquista y no ay nada que pueden hacer para frenarnos. NOSOTROMOS SOMOS LOS NUEVOS AMERICANOS.

Haters gonna hate. Y'all can't do shit about it. Fuck yankees and fuck Dempsey, Pulishit, Bradley, and the whole gang of mongrel "footballers" with no technical skill.

we aint fin a hurting no one ese
viva la raza rip eddie guererro

Chicanos are based as fuck. everyone loves to hate us.

>americans with mexican a s t h e t i c s

seriously. if you are chicano and ever went to mexico - you know you are treated like rockstars. nobody truly hates you. only jelly fucks that wonder why all the bitches flock our way.

>mexican a s t h e t i c s
and american education, clearly

You just don't, best thing you can do is join their party at /LigaMX/, enjoy mexican putas and chill

me all the way in the back

genocide them, just don't send them back

You're living in my country rent free.