Why did entire theater laugh when he took off the mask?

Why did entire theater laugh when he took off the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSm9DDxQv8E
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Iak8F1cUdk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they didn't know who he was until he took off the mask

because they were expecting Scott Eastwood or something

>literally got destroyed by Rey and nignog in their first duel
So where do we go from here?

Why did the entire theater laugh when he asked about the mask?

He was shot in the gut, Cletus.

>Expecting intimidating older man
>Little teenager with hippie hair that looks kind of like that guy in your family that never comes out of his room

I smirked because I was expecting someone even mildly intimidating looking.
But what I got was someone who looks and acts like someone who gets bullied at school,alot.
No wonder he went Columbine on his fellow jedi students.

lol there was only 1 scene of exposition in this entire flick and that was when my dad unfortunately had to take a piss.

He looks like a r9k poster.

It's jarring as fuck when ugly people are in movies.

>darth vader personifies the fear of that age
>totalitarianism and militarism
>kylo ren personifies the fear of this age school shooters and extremist youth
Really makes you think.

Because he looks like a typical pathetic Trumpfag edgelord. Normal people laugh at faggots like that.

It's like pottery.

Only thing that could have made it more perfect is if he was half-asian and a manlet

I thought it worked pretty well. It was immediately obvious within like 20 seconds that he was just a petulant brat trying desperately to live up to Vader and I thought that was the whole point of his character.

Nobody in my theater laughed. Saw it twice.

how the fuck does this shit still make me laugh

8 years

Some people laughed at number 6 too

>source: I saw it in the theater 3 times

Just watched Rogue One

Everyone laughed at Tarkin's "You may fire when ready", at what was supposed to be the emotional climax of the movie.

Also the only character I felt something for was the droid.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Watch it again fagtron. Kylo handily beats Finnigger who has little experience with melee combat, but Kyle then was hit with a blaster bolt. Then he fights Mary Rey who has a lot of melee experience.

Also Kylo's style of fighting seems very crude. I doubt his saber training was intense or he just ignores it.

He looks like an autistic geek.

He wasn't blessed enough to have Sheev teach him how to spin

Obligatory

youtu.be/YSm9DDxQv8E

K I N O R E N
I
N
O

R
E
N

You fucking autistic retards can literally never see the point of any goddamn character. He's supposed to be a goddamn Strokes fanboy angry-edgelord. At first glance, you're supposed to think he's a more badass version of Vader. Which I know is what most of you wanted because you have retard tastes. However, a few tantrums and an unmasking later you realize that he's a tormented and twisted young man. I'm sorry he doesn't le "outbadass" Vader. I'm sorry his character redeems the entire film.

>that guy in your family that never comes out of his room
triggered

you know it was hard to get the sense that rey was overpowering kylo with pure anger and strength when rey is portrayed by a 100 lb meme human (woman) and kylo is a 6'3 dude who probably weighs around 200lbs

The choreography was horrible. Despite what could be a decent explanation on your part, it just looks like he's suddenly not trying as hard and going east on her compared to the previous fight. This is visually what it looks like.

There is no way he weighs 200 lbs. 175lbs. He'll never be your power-bottom, faggot.

That's how the force works.

YEARS.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

It's actually the best choreographed lightsaber fight.
>inb4 Duel of the Fates
It was a good fight but it was more of a dance. This felt gritty and real and dark therefore it's better.

Everytime someone says they think Kylo is a bitch they happen to listen to Disturbed or some other gay butt rock band. Is there a correlation between wanting to hear and wanting to see badass?

Sounds about right considering he's a curlbro and for whatever reason turned anorexic before Star Wars, was probably around 200 pounds beforehand though.

That makes sense. He's also committed patricide and now the writers will have to finagle Fishers death in the next film, probably the tired old saw of "she died of grief".
He's also kinkily tortured Rey for quite some time.
So I guess the next thing will be him raping her to make evil Sith babbies.
I mean what more evil can the kid do?

That was disapointing. Most of ROTJ was like that. TESB set up great expectations for what was under the helmet (the biggest theory going around at the time was that it was a creepy, disgusting BRRRAINNN under there, and not much else).

From Luke's saber being like a stunt baton and not cutting people he hit, to the cheap looking sfx of the speeder bikes and the last battle (look at an old copy before the re-release and you will see how bad it looked).

I still like it, but it wasn't in the same ballpark as the first two movies.

Make America great again, ya cuckold.

The room is om fiiiiiiire as he takes of his maaaaaaask

BRAVO NOLAN

TDKR AND BANEPOSTING NEVER DIES

>Felt real and dark
Nigga pls. Watch him fight try again and say that with a straight face. Especially the part where she over powers him. Yes that's super convincing and real.

None of the strokes are as ugly as this monkey, sorry.

>Try
Rey*

How do people still not realize that you weren't supposed to take him seriously. he is meant to be a pathetic joke.

Delete this. Julian is a qt.

nope. It's there to stay.

You can either take it,
Or leave it.
Faggot

this post unironically gets it. Kylo was the most interesting part of the whole movie

>Guys, his character was supposed to be shitty!

#klaasovanhoecko Because your species thought you'd kill me, but now i killed you, anxious demonrace snicker much too much, god kills liars like them. Amen

His character was supposed to a hardened villain on the outside and a torn-up soul on the the inside. Kylo is such a great Auter detector. I agree with pretty much every complaint leveled against TFA but if you didn't find Kylo interesting you're a stupid cunt.

not a generic 'badass' =/= shitty character

Dont worry it's really only niggers that don't like Kylo. Probably because he diced up their monkey brother.

>Kylo
>Interesting

>I hate my family
>I want to hurt everyone and gain power

He's a very typical edge character desu. He's really not that interesting. He's basically Darth Vader when he puts on the mask and Ep. 3 Final Act "I HATE YOU" Anakin when it's off.

Guys what if star wars films are cursed to be shitty and wreck lives?

He's consumed by the dark side but pulled by the light. Much like Annie was pulled by the dark.

30+ years of EU bullshit couldn't make a character like that.

No one laughed when I seen it. They kept talking over the film

they had to cast at least one new american lead character

I saw it the 2nd time while visiting the senpai on Xmas at the shitty theater attached to the mall. Nothing but old people asking where R2D2 was and Niggers telling Finn to pound that white Ass. Fucking hysterical, but I would've lost my fucking Mind if it was my first viewing.

Call me a pleb, but I loved the idea of the light side as a pulling force.
I felt like Kylo was the only saving grace of that movie.

>Pulled by the light
Nothing convinces me of this. I interpreted the scene with his father as sith deception to lure his father in.

Anyway there's plenty of characters that float between both sides. Outside of star wars plenty. He's not a super OC, don't steal.

they could have at least found an actor who looked a little like carrie fisher or young a harrison ford. looks adopted not even related

They fucked up deleting that part with Kylo in the Falcon. Would've emphasized that more.

How will black people react when Disney will turn Finn and Poe into gay couple?

>the way I see it
>here's my opinion
>here's my theory lol also Rey is Kenobi lolXD

He looks like Anakin and has Fords nose.

Get fucking rocked user

Yours is an opinion to you moron.

Watch me fix star wars:

>get rid of her autistic screeching about holding hands, it's important not to get separated, she's already obviously autistic because she collects shiny things like a magpie.
>anyway she's not that important and it would take too long to type out how to fix it all
>movie essentially remains the same except for other nitpicky details I change
>until the end, on the bridge
>han actually convinces his son to give it up lmao
>but then an even bigger more badass guy comes out of nowhere and kills han
>then it ends essentially, except for finding Luke

I still believe Harrison Ford tried to commit viking seppuku but failed.
It is a curse.

Adam Driver already seems to have avoided this, considering that he's already been in and continue to be cast in real movies, unlike literally any other Star Wars actor that's not Alec Guinness.

I always liked the idea of him being a gentle old man behind the mask

I will go to that very theater to hear those very people shit their elderly diapers

>niggers
Wrong board, child.

Because he looks like this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iak8F1cUdk4

>Making assumptions about the training of a SW character so you can justify the shit writing.

Except my "opinion" is directly stated in the movie like 5 times.

I guess that makes it more like a fact?

Here's an opinion though lol;

you're a stupid nigger

I don't know. Maybe because they're super immature?

OT only ruined mark and carries lives
The PT really only ruined the two blokes that played Anakin.

Because that was the fucking point.

Grey characters that float between both sides isn't new. See: Darth Vader

Grey villains exist in other media as well.

He was wounded by that bowgun that blew away storm troopers. During the fight he hit the wound to increase the pain. Did you notice that?

And he easily dispatched Finn after that? Member?

Rewatch the scene and pretend you don't notice a dramatic shift in the acting after he beats Finn. It's very obvious. The story calls for it but the bad execution makes it look contrived.

He's not grey. He's enveloped with the dark side. He's pulled by the light. He's pulled by the love of his family. He was drawn to the dark side by promise of greatness, not to save the ones that he loved.

Does it still count as BLACKED if it happens to a spic?

Who cares what reason. Actually we don't know his reason. You're just splitting hairs and shifting goal posts. Vader was also engulfed by the dark but pulled away by the light.

His character isn't super original and the trope isn't new.

You missed the point of my niggas post.
He was increasing the pain because dark side users utilize their pain and turn it into strength. He was also toying with Finn until he got him by surprise while he's being cocky. He immediately shuts that shit down after that nick to the shoulder.

They basically confirmed he gets with the fat Asian chick.

Implying it isn't Finn who gets BEANED!

>hit so hard gear strut slammed through the wing
>intact fuselage

dude is a fucking boss, he'll go when he's ready

Harrison Ford too is literally a B movie nobody and nobody would know who he was if our culture wasn't an infantile plebeian one.

God damn, James saved star wars

Vader wasn't constantly pulled by the light. He was only pulled by the light when he saw his son suffering. Sure they both felt the pull towards the light but Kylos constant pull is far more interesting and makes him a great contrast to Vader.

What's your point? That just reinforces that the whole, "he's weakened by the blaster wound" made him drop 5 power levels when he fights Rey, excuse is bs.

Wrong website, nigger.
>>>/Reddit/.

happened in my theater too, he has an unintimidating face pretty jarring from what they were presenting with the mask

this. it's super weird.
But also he looks like he could be the son of Leia and Han, just a cocktail of their worst features

Please explained how being in movies like Indy, Blade Runner, and the Fugitive ruined his life?

>Harrison Ford too is literally a B movie nobody
Underage pls

We wouldn't know. We don't see a lot of Vader character exposition in the OT. In the EU, he is constantly tugged.

Anyway you're just splitting hairs and shifting goal posts.

He only made stupid shit for children and never got to be an artist.

He's right. You have to go back