>Nordcucks are sending their women to Italy again

Yeah, it's just a "vacation" ... nothing personnel

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201505/are-we-attracted-people-who-look-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry Fernando you can cry in the room next door, we're busy.

I think I might have to go too

You are not a Nord, you're a Chink

fact: italian "men" boast about "muh dick, muh fucking white wymmenz in summer, me cuck you" but in reality they're all insecure betas with mommy problems.

t.knower

t. south tyrolian

fuck i need a vespa

tee hee hee
i love you, finland

very rude.

nah, italian men are alphas.

no, I'm just a cynical and self conscious italian, that doesn't write everywhere "italians do it better" because he's insecure

italians are betas, poor, and delusional

that's just you though

oh no

Fact numero 1: Italians don't get a job before they're in their late 20s on average

Fact numero 2: Italians keep living with mommy and daddy until they're 30 on average

Fact numero 3: Italians are Australopitecus tier retarded and insecure, they have no skills and go to useless universities

t. Sven Svensson on vacation

t. Muh heritage

I'm greek.

Non credo proprio, scimmia di merda

Nigga my city is filled wih Spanish tourists

1) correct, they are smart for enjoying their youth
2) correct, they are smart for saving money
3) wrong!

italians are just smarter 102 IQ people.

t. italian

this, agree 100%

the mamaboys "meme" isn't really a meme, it's reality

>Not working = 'enjoying your youth'

Explain this to me please. How can you enjoy yourself when you have no money to do stuff. I personally cannot wait to graduate so I can finally get a proper job so I can finally start doing serious stuff

Post more Italian men, I don't really have much in that department.

I'll be posting Nordcucks in return.

this is meme, italian women want nordic cock hard, they despise italian ''''''''''''''''''''''men'''''''''''''''''''''''''

crazy that people want what they don't have around them

There is no weaker, smaller and more pathetic race than SHITalians.

thats meme too, we have no indians or niggers here, do you think people go crazy about them?

no but within reason, (aka whites wanting someone that resembles themselves enough while still having different features) it's still applicable. a german girl from Sup Forums told me she loved my brown hair and eyes because it was rare to see in the village she lived in.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201505/are-we-attracted-people-who-look-us

italians are just pathethic manchildren, thats why italian women look towards responsible and manly northern europeans

some italians are like this but it's also true there are plenty of alphas successfull ones. shame im not one of them but a beta pale manlet

Honestly? This is a good thing.

More men should send their wives and lovers to breed with Italians. There's a reason why the Roman Empire was the greatest civilisation in human history and why almost every modern invention/
technology has been founded by men and women of Italian descent because,to put it bluntly,they are the masterrace. Europeans would still be muck savages like Africans if the glorious Roman had not shared their superior intelligence and resources with us. Italians in modern society still create the greatest cars,cinema,electronics,cuisine and people (Fact: Italians are the most beautiful people alive)

Every European man should allow their lover to breed at least one child with an Italian male. Ideally all future children should be bred this way but the primitive "male pride" that still festers in the less advanced Europeans prevents us from achieving this ideal world. A European woman should be allowed the glory and pleasure of feeling an olive-skinned Italian pump his hot superior seed into her womb at least once in her life and the European men should fulfill their duty as lesser beings and raise this Italian man's child and supply him with whatever he desires.

I'm afraid that here in Ireland we only have the good grace of sharing a similar flag. I truly wish for the day where Italian men flood our shores and force themselves onto our women. We can only sit and wait for our Italian stallions to come.

truth, and feels so bad man

Such as?

I don't know any of them, then again I don't know many people...

you know mario giuseppi d'angelo antonio? yeah him

I know you're the italian expat in ireland. You're pathetic, just like any other italian

Brilliant post

>Such as?
normal people i know, there are plenty including my brother (dad is autistic tho)
never been to school? it's impossible that none of your mates was some alpha chad

no

ITT

Mario the hedgehog

n-no

t. fallito acidello

Ma ammazzati ritardato

>waaah

piangi di meno fallito

t. Muhammad "Esposito" Bangaleshi

It seems italia has more gypys than mehmets

what's the difference?

probabilmente è un albanese che è stato cuccato da un mario fumagalli

probabilmente è un mario fumagalli che è stato cuccato da un gennaro esposito

Ma smettila di utilizzare il modo di parlare degli Americani su Sup Forums, sei imbarazzante, a questo punto parla direttamente in Inglese, specie di deficiente privo di una mente propria

I just dont see why people find him that attractive. Sure he's above average but not a 10/10 or 9/10. More like 7/10.

>fallito
>culo ardente

ma fatti 'na scopata

Make way for the BSC (big Spanish Cockaroo) you filthy Italians

Ucciditi coglione

scommetto che sei pure povero

No

sento odore di ford fiesta di seconda manoe bottiglie di blues cola

Guarda caro ritardato, puoi nasconderti dietro il tuo schermo quanto vuoi, ma se fossi davanti a me dal vivo ti cagheresti in mano, puoi fare finta di essere un grande uomo su Sup Forums ma nella vita reale sei un uomo piccolo piccolo

il poraccio de borgata signori

>tfw no qt nationalist italian waifu

Vuoi sempre avere l'ultima parola, vero?

Classico sottosviluppato cocco di papi e mammi, ma sparisci e fatti una vita sociale.

guarda che anche se continui a rispondermi non ti faccio l'elemosina signor povero, vai a fare la coda all'inps per la disoccupazione piuttosto

>nationalist
>she's literally an arab

oh the irony, typical italian

zingaro
i
n
g
a
r
o

>italians are sending their women to London all year round
ANGLO'D

Shut your filthy whore mouth you fucking stupid bastard!

italians in england feel at home in London, lots of pakis there

delete this post please

I see you're still going through the phase "I feel the need to justify and condemn the sassy attitude of my proudest/dumbest fellow countrymen to foreigners". Just drop it, you're just as cringy as them

based bleached italy

That's just a silly meme

this either is or ought to be quality pasta

saved for future repost

daaaaaamn that's his penis?!?!

ITT: Albanians and Romanians shitalk Thier host country

>t. john luigi titone

t. Muhammad Reza Ibn tredeau