Gee, I can't imagine why they canned this show

Gee, I can't imagine why they canned this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what type of dudes she likes. I mean does she get tired of her shtick and just go for Chads or does she for the beta orbiter ny jew boy?

Neo....I believe

Well she still has the nigger remake of A Wrinkle in Time to look forward to before her career dies.

She's got some decently fat tits. Shane she doesn't show them off more.

I love her but why are (((they))) always the ones who are so outspoken with leftist craziness?

who dis

Why is the world always ending to leftists?

Fucking mountain out of a molehill about everything
>RETHUGLIKKKANS are voting to reduce 10,000 in government grants to science research for whether we can breathe on Pluto. GET THIS SHIT TRENDING PEOPLE!

Well I want to live in Pluto you cunt.

They wouldn't let Rachel on Girl Meets World because the actress is a whore irl but a far left feminazi is OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
This always cracks me up.

Because all their solutions that they brag about are almost always implemented in such a way that they can be removed and undone in almost no time at all because they think that they'll be in charge forever.
Example: Obama's executive orders that constitute most of his legacy, he was expecting a Hillary win so he figured that they'd be so established by the time 2024 kicks around that getting rid of them would be impossible. Now he's likely to see a ton of his work gone in the next few months.

At the same time when they have the chance to reduce or eliminate things that can be used to hurt people(like the surveillance state in the US) they don't because they think that they'll be in charge forever and will never be tempted to use them for evil.

As a result they're always just one loss away from losing everything.

Their political ideology is their whole identity and system of morality.

Basically they interpret the universe through their political views. And these views are formed by people of similar race and upbringing (suburban, upper middle class). This is why it is so unable to contend with the world at large.

Imagine if you chose to interpret the universe through a lens that only took into account your immediate family and friends ideas. You would experience a culture shock every time you enountered someone outside the bubble. The kneejerk resonse would be to shout it down.

It's almost as if the people that make up the audience for "progressive" shows is practically non-existent.

>Pluto is real
Just fucking lmao at this good goy

They're just basically instagram whores.

I have no less than 10 friends on Facebook who have pictures of themselves with protester signs and shit about some meme issue/Trump

They see other pictures with 100 likes or get famous or something or OPs picture etc and so they do it themselves

They're doing it for attention and socializing basically. Get some Likes and retweets, get dat ego boost.
Start an online argument, feels good man, etc..

What's the sign even say? I can barely read it.

'How are you going to tell your girls the devil can grab her pussy'

Put it on a sign, take a pic, get your daily ego boost

>girl fights against important and topical things like sexual assault
>white males try to shit on her and glad if she fails

white males are such disgusting sociopaths holy shit

There is no such thing as sexual assault, women are holes and any man that wants to make use of a hole has the right to

If it's so important, why is she drawing cartoons?

>doesn't believe in men

ouch

>LGBTQ+

Because sensationalizing something gives it more attention and makes it out to be a more immediate issue. The loudest voices reach the most ears.

Only MOC shitlord

>deliberately excludes men, boys and white people in general
>(mostly) white men decide to vote for someone who doesn't and he wins
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I don't even like Trump, but the SJW rage was worth it.

>literally crying over an election you can't even vote in for another 3 years

No wonder why every Disney Channel star becomes a drug addict.

it's like getting an A+, it means they're extra gay

Who is this Literally Who?. Never mind, I don't care.