Gross historical inaccuracies aside, this was just a really stupid movie

Gross historical inaccuracies aside, this was just a really stupid movie.

How did it win 5 Oscars?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/12/bafta-diversity-standards-film-awards-membership-1201870394/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36669890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh freedom
Yanks love underdog movies like this

it was before the forced diversity era, it would not even be nominated today

deadline.com/2016/12/bafta-diversity-standards-film-awards-membership-1201870394/

>BAFTA having any bearing on Oscars

"Stupid" isn't a valid criticism of a movie that won 5 Oscars. Why don't you expand on your reasons?

>old enough to remember renting this and it came on two vhs tapes

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36669890

t. gay prince

>t. gay prince

If it was made today there would be black mercenaries in William's army and one of them would marry the princess after william died

like what? I remember buying the tape but actually being too young to do so. So then I walked up to the cashier that then started talking to me.
>oh fuck
>hey there
>h-hey
>braveheart eh?
>hm, yeah
>great movie
>yeah
>have a nice day

It came on one tape tho.

these cunts all run in the same circles senpai

>muh le liberal media oppresses me and my racist beliefs
can you faggots stop it as some point?

degenerate

>posting a cuck
top lel bra

How did anything he say corrospond to racist beliefs? He just said that today, there would be black guys as 'African Mercenaries' or some shit thrown in who will be brutally attacked by racist Englishmen and then murder them all or some shit.

That isn't racist, that's just facts. USA and UK are regularly shat on for not being diverse enough, despite the rest of the world not even fucking trying. African films don't give whites roles for diversity. Asia certainly doesn't, the last time they did was when Hong Kong was British and guess what? Britain didn't make every character white, 95% of them were Hong Kongers.

Potentially good films are being destroyed by writers having to write roles for black people to play. So you end up pissing off history buffs, you piss off people like Sup Forums and Sup Forums, you piss off the people who demanded them being added because 'they weren't big enough in the story or there was only one or whatever'. So how does this work?

> Muh freedom
> Muh evil English

Now it's all about faggotry and equality.

You fucked in the head or somethin mate?

Is he wrong. Idris Elba would have been Wallace.

> Using the words black and people is now racist.

How do you live your life without seeinv racism everywhere? It must drive you insane

>He just said that today, there would be black guys as 'African Mercenaries' or some shit thrown in

They already did that by forcing Irishmen for absolutely no reason.

With vhs you could have picture quality or recording length

>acting all triggered and shit
>instead of talking about Braveheart
I didn't even read your posts realizing they are not about Braveheart.
Also pic related, just to gas-light you more :-^^

Yeah but 300Minute tapes were already around. I used them to records 6 Star Trek episode per tape.

But Morgan Freeman wasn't thrown into that story for diversity.

Yeah, Azeem was always an integral part of every Robin Hood story since the 14th century.

butthurt English detected