Debate

Debate.

Sterling seems to have answered your question in that picture, friend.

No one cares, Ahmed. Real sports have started.

I prefer Etihad Airways to Qatar Airways desu.

For me, it's Qatar. The best Islamic oil nation to sell your historic sports teams to.

>sterling proving himself in the best league in the world
>Nerman has to go play in France to make him look good

not much of a debate 2bh

>best league in the world
>premier league
Pick one

If I have to coose one, I'll pick the Premier League, because it's the best league in the world.

The PL keeps getting stronger though whereas La Liga is getting weaker. Now PL clubs won't even sell their stars to La Liga any more because they have too much money already

La Liga is dominating european football for last 4 years, longest period in modern football, and in last 40 years. 4 years, 4 champions league, 3 europe cups, and 2 more champions league finalists. It is only normal that it is getting weaker, since it is near impossible to get stronger.

neymar wins the ballon d'or, sterling is still fairly irrelevant. he needs to leave england.

>Neymar has better dribbling and passing
>Sterling has better finishing and pace
tough call but Neymar is probably a bit better right now.

underrated post

The post was regarding the best league in the world. Not which club does well in Europe. As a league, the Premier League is the most exciting and competitive.

Sterling is by far the more finished product, his finishing is way better than Nerman's- Sterling would score 60+ goal in ligue 1

>Sterling has better finishing
>implying Neymar didn't score 37 goals 2 years ago.
>implying Sterling has ever scored more than 15.

This

If Sterling played in a league where all but 2 or 3 teams were shit and irrelevant, then I'm positive he would score 40 or more goals.

This is the first Canadian post I like.

I've been here for years.

Neymar is better than Messi right now. I already know this but you guys can wait for the World Cup to make up your minds.

Ronaldo
Neymar
Modric
Messi
Kroos

Here's your top 5.

oh shit dude. Sterling is surely gonna be the top national goal scorer by the time hes finished. He will also win multiple champions league titles and become one of the most accomplished widemen the game has witnessed.

Sterling is fucking shit. Fuck all of you and your nonsensical drivel/shit-posting.