Handegg is popular in amer-

>handegg is popular in amer-
now that it's dying sport will football or hockey take over the sport scene in america?

Baseball is making a resurgence, all the good young players are white.

i thought it was dying among the youth?

this has to be a photoshop, Americans here told me NFL was a huge thing in their country.

Maybe little league, but there's a good wave of young talent right now: Bryant, Harper, Trout, Seager, Bellinger, etc. 10 years ago they would have all been Dominican or Venezuelan.

I know you're a faggot OP but most of the Patriots fans left when it was clear their team was going to lose, What was left were the Chiefs fans

that's ok when a few plastic customers that don't really care go before the end, to not be stuck in traffic, but here the stadium is almost empty
that tells a lot about their mentality

That's just boston sports fan. Huge band wagoners.

You won't get much argument calling Pats fans fairweather bandwagoners, m8.

>grand opening to the season
>defending champions playing
>it's gonna be huge
>literally nobody turns up

I hope ice hockey becomes a thing. Hopefully fatmerilards will manage not to make it a borefest with product placement like the rest of their "sports"

Well then that's not ok.

Props to the lady for balancing tho

Their youth is mostly mexican so expect Football and boxing to get bigger

This has to be Pittsburgh, she's even wearing Steelers colors

Every NFL fanbase in this country is nothing but plastic fans and bandwagoners, there's no real fandom and zero loyalty, except for a tiny handful of dogshit teams like the Browns and the Bears who only attend the games out of habit.

Back in the early 90s, the Patriots had a streak of 17 consecutive home games being blacked out (i.e. not sold out). 2 full seasons without a single home game sold out. Even their commentator mascot, Bill "Boston Sports Guy" Simmons openly admitted he stopped being a fan of their hockey team because it sucked for a number of years, but he immediately hopped back on the bandwagon once they got good.

it's a thursday night this aint europe nigga, even though we spend $400 a ticket muh fuckas still gotta work in the morning

During the 90s there were no Celtics fans anywhere, then when they traded for Garnett and Allen suddenly every faggot on the East Coast was a lifelong.

>still using this excuse.

The Fin is memeing, but the game was over at that point.

Americans are different than Europoors in this regard. When our home team performs like shit, we symbolically spit on them by leaving. On the other hand, Euros will stick around and chant their nursery rhymes even in blow outs, leading me to believe that European "sports" are more about "fan experience" than actual on field performance.

Two different cultures.

This is so pathetic.
>we gotta work in the morning
>we left early to beat traffic
>it was too cold/hot/raining outside
Just admit you're a bunch of bandwagon faggots and women who can't be assed to actually watch the whole game.

All CL games are on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
Anyway, wasn't the season opener a big thing? Or is it in boreball?
That is no excuse.

PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR FOOTBOLL

Like last year when there was nearly an entire quarter left?

>Staying around to support a bunch of failures.

We have high standards in Boston, flyover.

im not a patriots fan it's just common sense, games end at 1030-11 pm most people have to be up by 7 the next morning for work so why not leave when your teams likely to lose

its fuckin week 1 for gods sake, europoors need to stay the whole game because the ticket was a quarter of their yearly salary

>as the day begins on the Least Coast, people start filling onto Sup Forums to defend Pats fans

Hmmmm what a coincidence.

(Good morning my Bombtown friends)

It's not the Browns you faggot, the most successful team of the decade and defending champs who's last game was a historic comeback has earned two more minutes of their fans' time.

You're right about yuros only going for the fan experience though.

>doesn't realize they bought tickets to a late game on a work night until their team is getting BTFO.
>entire stadium is leaving at once.
>"b-better get going. Gotta beat the traffic!

>it's okay to turn on the team I claim to be a fan of
Nice "fanbase" faggot.

Stop with this europoor shit, there's no excuse for this kind of behavior even in America. If you're too much of a cock sucking faggot to sit there for 10 more minutes until the game ends then just don't go at all and watch it on TV instead.

well soccer is the only thing that keeps most euros from killing themselves so that makes sense

NFL football is just a passive hobby for most americans

Why are you excusing your pathetic behavior whit europoor shit?

I don't get it.

americans have disposable income and can afford to leave a shitty game early in order to get a good nights sleep

>5 time world champion
>one loss
>ABANDON SHIP!
Spineless trash of a fanbase. Maybe they should move that team to a city that can actually appreciate it.

Hard to get a good night's sleep when you paid hundreds of dollars to watch your favorite team of 3 years get their shit rammed in by the fucking KC queefs.