Ryan-Rubio ticket in the works

So there is talk of Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio overthrowing Trump at the convention. Is this possible? And what would the backlash be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-20/republican-operatives-launch-all-out-effort-unbind-delegates-deny-trump-nomination
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1880261_Paul_Ryan_suggests_a_convention_revolt_against_Trump_may_be_possible.html&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they use that picture of Ryan with his mouth open he loses by 10 points.

Why people open their mouths for pictures is beyond me.

www.fa*ebook.com/paulryan.marcorubio

The backlash would be nothing short of the end of the Republican party. Period.

It just guarantees a Clinton presidency.

And I'd never vote republican again.

So, bad for republicans, but great for libertardians.

I would go along just to see Rubio be all "jk amnesty is what we need"
Paul Ryan makes me wish Boehner was the speaker

>literally nobody is talking about a rubio paul ticket

FOAM PARTY FAGGOTS

Paul Ryan is a supporter of mass immigration and amnesty. Can he still be a conservative?

Meanwhile in Never Neverland.

Would be interesting if it happened, I would love to see the end of the Republican Party

Credible source or fuck off.

>Is this possible?
No

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-20/republican-operatives-launch-all-out-effort-unbind-delegates-deny-trump-nomination

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1880261_Paul_Ryan_suggests_a_convention_revolt_against_Trump_may_be_possible.html&page=1

Even his own district may end up voting him out of the house. He has a primary challenger.

This is going to be mormon number 2 electric bugaloo

They arent so stupid as to do this are they? It would be like the party committing suicide.

Imagine if both Trump and Clinton lose their nominations to some dark horse candidate.

Like at the conventions it'll be Ryan vs Biden or something like that.

imagine if there was no religions, no heaven or hell

It would basically mean that everyone that was voting republican for Trump will just vote Gary Johnson instead.
Hill would still win, but the Republican party getting less votes than a fucking third party would mean its demise permanently.

They don't care. The indentured Washington insiders' goal is to ensure the White House stays under the control of their globalist masters. This means GOPe throwing the election for Hillery, and the Dems would have thrown Sanders under a bus for someone like Jeb.

Hasn't Trump ALREADY destroyed the Republican Party?

(Not saying that isn't a good thing...it IS a good thing. But I just think Trump should get credit for it, not Paul "I am a Traitor" Ryan and Marco "I Constantly Talk About My Cuban Heritage Even Though Most Normies Hate Cubans" Rubio.

No, Trump hasn't destroyed the Republican party. Trump is considerably more moderate than anyone gives him credit for and was by far the most moderate candidate out of the potential nominees except maybe Christie or Bush. The Republican party hasn't been doing too hot, but that isn't because of Trump, he just managed to take advantage of the situation.

Replace Rubio with Yeb and i'm now #PushingForBush

I don't doubt the Jews are considering it, they may start off the second civil war.

I hope they try it, to prove that elitist Jews run the nation without the least care for what the plebs think so they could end up dangling from trees.

>Paul ryan
>Not Rand Paul
why should I care

>I don't doubt the Jews are considering it, they may start off the second civil war.
Too bad American's can't work out who's actually buying out their Politicians on a much larger scale. The fixation of right wing groups on jews is very helpful to them.

One of the biggest arguments I hear about Trump is he will affect the down ballet of other Republicans. What makes you think stealing the presidential nomination from the legitimate winner will do? I can tell you as someone who hates Hillary with a passion, she would get my vote until a viable alternative is made or the traitors are thrown out.

I honestly hope they do it so we can fast-forward 20 years and get straight to the RWDS and start whacking undesirables to death with fasces

Hail victory!

The backlash would be astronomical. Any party that blatantly disregards the votes cast by its members would be committing political suicide.

literal anchor baby rubio isn't eligible to be president or vice president, not natural born.

An excellent way to set off civil war.
Go for it.

Here's the bottom line: If Clinton wins this election it's game over.

She's already promising amnesty and Merkel-style open borders. Eight years of Clinton means a big enough voter demographic shift in the Southeast and Southwest to give the Democrats permanent supermajorities in the House and Senate and enough blue states to win the electoral college... BY DEFAULT.

No matter the circumstances, whether it's Trump fucking up the race or the establishment running a Ryan/Rubio ticket to split the vote, or whatever else might happen, the end result is the same - the US becomes a de-facto one-party state.

If conservatives lose this election, they will NEVER win another.

If they fuck Trump i will vote for Hillary and help finalize the destruction of this country

Rubio is not cool enough for Ryan. Ryan would never run with Rubio

I honestly don't know how anyone could seriously think this could work well. What does the RNC think all the trump supporters that HATE the establishment are gonna do when they pull this shit? Act like a limp-dicked Berniecuck and quietly fall in line? Fuck no, they aren't and they shouldn't. Burning that bridge will only cost the Republican candidate the Trump voters they need in order to have a any shot at winning in a deck that's already stacked in the Democrat's favor.

I mean clearly Trump is a goddamn disaster for the establishment and, short of HIllary going to jail, is going to cost Republicans the white house for 4 more years and likely the Senate to boot. So the only way I can rationalize a coup at the convention is if the RNC has conceded the election to Hillary and is just putting someone up to lose who won't also cost them the Senate. And I hope to god it that Ryan and Rubio aren't stupid enough to agree to do this together because it will cost both of them their careers, though Rubio's is already over so I can see him saying, "sure, fuck it, why not?".

Ryan would probably have to resign as speaker of the house, bc if by some freak chance he runs against HRC and by some freak chance neither gets 271 electoral votes the House of Reps picks the President, and Ryan would basically be making himself Pres.

Im sure you Republican cunts would have no problem with a coup like this, but it would be in court for years and probably give Obama a third term.

Ha!

>careful what you wish for, suckers

this

unless they play into the democrats hand, and say were doing the right thing because trump is a monster. They look good, and makes the democrats look weak because they lost their sure bet.

It's looking likely, Trump is doing absolutely shitty at campaigning, has less than 1.2m cash on hand which is about 1/40th of what Clinton has, spent nothing on attack ads yet
The thing is, Trump not only has to raise money for his own campaign but also all of the Republicans running for congress/senate
This is where the Republican party are getting worried because if they lose control of the house especially, they know they are fucked
So basically even though they know Rubio/Whoever wouldn't win because people would be massively butthurt, at the very least they are good campaigners and can make sure they hold onto the house at least because the way they look at it, everyone in the Republican party knows Trump is going to lose
He just can't win with his unfavorables that high among key demographics

>Is this possible?
No, Hillary will be president because the GOP fucked itself with a retard.

Rubio is reconsidering running for senate.

Point me in the direction of this ''ryan/rubio talk''

Literally no one in the GOP is a conservative, except Jeff Sessions and Pat Buchanan.

>disenfranchise half the voting population
>ever keeping control after that

M8, they already fucked up with sanders. If they pull silly shit with Trump no one will ever trust/vote establishment again. It would be the end of the establishment.

Trump is making a new Republican party based on nationalism rather than conservatism.

>Is this possible?

Theoretically, yes. Though highly unlikely if Manafort is actually on the side of Trump's campaign and hasn't gone saboteur.

Recall that Paul defused a situation at the convention like this in the 1996 campaign by simply surrounding the delegates on the floor with Dole supporters and asking the would-be revolters to make their day.

>And what would the backlash be like?

Riots, collapse of the Republican Party and the current two-party system, Democratic control of White House for the foreseeable future.

Ryan is basically a democrat so who fucking cares.

>voting for Rand "lol abiding by the Hippocratic oath is basically slavery" Paul

Write-in campaign for Trump would still win desu

I fucking hate both of them. Paul Ryan is a literal cuck and he has very punchable face.

>republican party collapses
>bernie decides to take advantage of the situation and runs third party
>democratic and republican parties demolished
>america is no longer stuck in the disgusting two party system
sounds like a perfect situation to me

>Trump is making a new Republican party based on nationalism rather than conservatism.

Sign me up.

Genuine Nationalism > Fake Conservatism

This is what I'm counting on. No Democrat presidency in recent times has been shit-tier.

There are more than two parties. There are plenty of parties. The problem is that people only really vote for two of them.

>she would get my vote until a viable alternative is made or the traitors are thrown out
>I'm going to vote for the traitor until the traitors are thrown out
You're not a very smart nigger, are you?

I'm a bit concerned that people are spinning the narrative that it's a GOOD thing Clinton has so much fucking money and is blowing out Trump in regards to that. Yes you need money to support a campaign but she gets hers from the shadiest shit possible

Ryan would've been cool if he didn't suck so much.