George totally planned everything, right guys?

George totally planned everything, right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B008BM7M3C/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't have a close supportive relationship with his sibling5

Read this book, tells you exactly what happened behind the scenes. The notion he knew everything ahead of time is a lie.

amazon.com/dp/B008BM7M3C/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

>finally get my older sis to watch star wars after years of begging, even though "its for nerds"
>she finally agrees after the horse awakens comes out and it makes her interested in the series
>reach this scene
>"wait aren't they brother and sister?"
>"y-yeah, h-haha"
>"eww, isn't that like incest? incest is so gross."
>"y-yeah, i know r-right, haha...."

2hot4me

post pics of your sister

>two ugly people kissing

This may have just been a red herring to throw off the audience? George seemed to have the OT pretty planned out. The prequels he fucked, but I feel like he had a pretty basic idea of what he wanted with the OT.

>The notion he knew everything ahead of time is a lie.

No shit

>tfw younger teenage sister who touches my butt and feels up my abs all the time
>takes my things because she knows I'll playfully grab her to get it back
>sits on my lap randomly
>amazing ass
>act like I don't care and don't notice

well hes clearly a weirdo

Lel are you serious? George doesn't think anything through at all

Nope, it was Spielberg and his Kabbalah magic

luckyyy

Sounds like you need to prove her wrong

The first Star Wars film has four major revisions of each script, each of them practically completely different movies from each other. The earliest mention of Leia comes from the first rough draft:

>COURTYARD - PALACE OF LITE - AQUILAE
>A large, four-seat speeder sits gleaming in the sun-soaked courtyard. The PRINCESS LEIA, about fourteen years old, possessing a soft beauty and iron will, is embracing her mother, QUEEN BREHA, a warm, silver-haired matron. There are tears in the princess' blue eyes. Biggs and Windy [her brothers] jump around inside the speeder, disrupting the efforts of the one-armed Amber to pack several plaxiform cases. Leia embraces the king as he approaches with the general.
>LEIA: Oh, Daddy, I'll miss you so.
>KAYOS: The semester will be over before you know it. You'll have a grand time. There are so many new things to learn. I wish I were going.
>He gives her a fatherly smile, and she hugs him again. The general stands rather formally to one side. The princess, her long auburn hair tied in braids, moves to the general and he bows before her.

*revisions of its script

YOU JUST KNOW

George Lucas is a hack

We know he fucking didn't, so stop it.

I like how in the earliest script Darth Vader wasn't even a major character, it was just the name of one of the generic generals serving under an "evil governor" and he didn't have any fancy armor or anything, he just stood behind computers and talked to his troops on a phone.
>'d-darth vader' means 'dark father'
Turns it out was just yet another "random syllable" name George made up. In fact there IS a black-robed dark knight character with a mask in this version, but he's a nameless minor character who gets killed by Annikin Starkiller's father in the opening scene.

Wasn't Tarkin originally supposed to be the emperor or something?

dark invader
earth invader

>generic generals
C'mon. It reeks of tautology.

BACCA'D

I remember reading about that, and how Lucas wanted to make Indiana Jones a pedo too, by having him have an affair with 11 year-old Marion

Sounds like someone likes young girls

George Lucas did have a plan...after the 1977 Star Wars film was made and became a resounding success.

In the original 1977 theatrical version, when you look at the yellow text crawl in the beginning, the "Episode IV" header is not there. It was only added a few years later in a re-release.

Prior to the release of Episode IV, there were no established plans for sequels.

>The prequels he fucked, but I feel like he had a pretty basic idea of what he wanted with the OT.

He didn't fuck up the OT because he did not have 100% complete control over the entire process of making them. Different people directed Empire and Jedi, for instance.

>the horse awakens