en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was the greatest man to ever walk this earth

I love Jesus desu, f-am.

Literally who

I don't hate Jebus.

And we killed him

No I hate him because he was a Jew and I hate all Jews so...

Jesus, I trust in you.

The man who died on the cross for our sins so that we could be saved

Doesn't ring a bell

He was born of a virgin

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

your ancestors are watching you, white men.

and they are laughing.

I love Jesus. Why would I hate him? He is my lord and savior. Jesus is the friend you always wanted, and needed more than you know.

And I'm sure Saint Olaf, Widukind, and Beowulf are tag teaming their asses..

Why is Hey Zeus ejaculating from his stab wound?

He died for everyone

i don't hate him. i just don't care.

>78118537
yea likely story

Yeah Europeans weren't predominantly Christian or anything you fucking retard

So wait Jesus dindu nuffin?

He was a sinner apparently not knowing what he was doing 2bqh familamb

It's your soul/salvation that's on the line imo senpai

Basically

He tagged teamed whores with his apostles. Judas betrayed him because their balls touched.

y

Didn't exist next question?

>when you're tag teaming whore with your apostles and you balls touch with one of them.

>Europe pre-dominantly Christian for 1600 years.
>Greatest achievements made under Christendom
>Jews hate Christ, you can be Hindu, Buddhist, atheist or Thor worshipping and still be let into the synagogue to commune as a Jew. Accepting Christ is the only way to be thrown out.

Yes, goyim, reject Christ for failed degenerate pagan deities that promote homosexuality and alternative lifestyles and Jewish Atheist and secular agnostic philosophers.

YOU FUCKING SHILLS.

GET. OUT.

Jews exploit Christians to defend their holy lands

sure

1. Jesus was not a jew
2. He died for all of us, as we see here: "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

>King of Jews was not a Jew

are you retard?

Jesus is my savior. Praise his holy name.

jesus was a man who was able to tap into the divine within him, let his ego thin out, and radiate that divine emanation to those near him. its called universal love, when the lover and the beloved merge, as in Rumi's writings. he was no more a god than any other holy man in history. what he did was very powerful, but his church was founded by crazy people. the reason for this is so that his message, however imperfect the messenger (the Church) could get to YOU. i mean YOU, 6079 Smith W. YOU ARE GOD. THIS IS GOD SPEAKING TO YOU, TELLING YOU ARE GOD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND. ITS NOT A Sup Forums USER POSTING A MESSAGE, ITS GOD SPEAKING TO YOU. BE LOVE

For our sins

Nice fedora

Is this true in Israel?

Kek

True. Muslims aren't to kind either.

Besides Longinus Godslayer, sure.

>2.
Amen

Wat.

Christianity is a spook

Anybody can die for your sins in that case. Jesus was not special

Jesus was a LONG HAIR BED WETTING LIBERAL KIKE.

WHOEVER BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE SHOULD GO KILL THEMSELVES

John 8

>Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

First of all, He did not follow the Jewish religion. If you doubt me, consider these two points:
a. The rabbis were the moral authority of the Jewish religion. Jesus condemned their teaching on multiple occasions, for example: "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"
b. Jesus believed in the Holy Trinity, which includes the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Jews did not. Therefore, Jesus is God, and God cannot be a follower of Himself. Therefore Jesus could not follow the Jewish religion.

Also, Jesus was not of modern Jewish heritage. He was a Galilean. The modern Jewish people are not Galilean, they are Ashkenazi Jewry. They originated when the Tengri Khazars decided to convert to one of the three major religions: Judaism, Christianity, or Islam. Ofc they chose Judaism and then massive amounts of interbreeding happened and eventually the modern, white-looking jewish ethnicity was born. As it stands, the Galilean's ethnicity no longer exists.

No, in the logic of YHWH, it only works if he sacrifices his blood to humanity.

>implying Christ didn't walk this planet

Don't you see the contradiction within that statement, Jesus is the only one

He did exist; whether you chose to believe in Him is up to you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ

>a. The rabbis were the moral authority of the Jewish religion. Jesus condemned their teaching on multiple occasions, for example: "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

This isn't proof

>b. Jesus believed in the Holy Trinity, which includes the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Jews did not. Therefore, Jesus is God, and God cannot be a follower of Himself. Therefore Jesus could not follow the Jewish religion.

This isn't proof.

>Also, Jesus was not of modern Jewish heritage. He was a Galilean. The modern Jewish people are not Galilean, they are Ashkenazi Jewry. They originated when the Tengri Khazars decided to convert to one of the three major religions: Judaism, Christianity, or Islam. Ofc they chose Judaism and then massive amounts of interbreeding happened and eventually the modern, white-looking jewish ethnicity was born. As it stands, the Galilean's ethnicity no longer exists

Evidence?

Because he was the one wronged by our sin. Only the offended party can forgive.

>delusional stormfagotry

Evidence?

Evidence?

No?

Atheism is a spook

>sinless
>deviated from judaism

this goy must be confused

I don't hate Jesus, I just think he was a cuck and kind of a let down for a savior. I get that times were different and he was just trying to civilize people but his teaching applied today have cucked so many people. Good thing god sent president Donald Trump to fix this shit.

God Emperor Trump.

True european GOD

historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire
Here's your evidence.

The Queen of Britain is not British.

Jesus was real, maybe he is multiple "Jesi"

whether or not he rose up from the dead or performed magic is something else entirely.

Oh boy. One of these guys. Define evidence, because you fellows have a tendency toward claiming evidence as nothing short of 100% proof.

Also, how are the first two points not valid? They are from the Bible itself. They show what Jesus believed, whatever it was, it was NOT either "then" or "modern" Judaism.

> .com non peer-reviewed article

What does this have to do with Jesus? and not Evidence.

False equivalence.

Imagine that the Bible was never written. There would be no religions. Great right? Well, just as there would be no religions, there wouldn't be a moral compass for us to follow. We would have continued our barbaric ways, slaughtering each other and waging wars for no reason. We would be ruthless.

And I'm not just talking about Christianity. Every religion ever. If humans had no faith.

Believing in something greater than ourselves expanded the world and the universe we knew. It made everything seem bigger, more important and it gave purpose to those who felt like they had none. Believing in the words of encouragement, love, kindness and generosity from someone who would literally save you from the evil and brutal world - it's pretty cool actually. We got our morals, our wisdom and knowledge, our kindness and love from the religious beliefs.

True, not all words in the Bible speak of love but true faith doesn't follow a straight line. True faith is taking up the good words and putting them in action. It's pouring all our love into our hands and giving it to someone who needs it. And we don't have to worry about running out of it, because faith is infinite love, an endless spring.

Jesus is a faggot
Lord Kek is the one true God.

>Define evidence

Not my problem.

The bible itself is not a substitute for evidence.

You don't keep teaching adults the same way you taught them as children.

Yes, we needed faith in a power greater than ourselves to get to this point. Now we don't need that greater thing for morals.

>historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire
You asked for evidence on my third point. If you want a more academic source:
"Khazars (khä′zärz), ancient Turkic people who appeared in Transcaucasia in the 2d cent. A.D. and subsequently settled in the lower Volga region. They emerged as a force in the 7th cent. and rose to great power. The Khazar empire extended (8th–10th cent.) from the northern shores of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea to the Urals and as far westward as Kiev. Itil, the Khazar capital in the Volga delta, was a great commercial center. The Khazars conquered the Volga Bulgars and the Crimea, levied tribute from the eastern Slavs, and warred with the Arabs, Persians, and Armenians. Religious tolerance was complete in the Khazar empire, which reached a relatively high degree of civilization. In the 8th cent. the Khazar nobility embraced Judaism, and Cyril and Methodius made some Christian converts among them in the 9th cent. In the 10th cent. the Khazars entered into friendly relations with the Byzantine Empire, which attempted to use them in the struggle against the Arabs. The Khazar empire fell when Sviatoslav, duke of Kiev, defeated its army in 965. The Khazars (or Chazars) are believed by some to have been the ancestors of many East European Jews."
- Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition, Q2 2016, p1

>claims

What does this have to do with Jesus?

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS EVIDENCE? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE BELIEVED THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY ACCOUNT IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO BELIEVE IT THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY ON THIS POINT.
excuse my wroth.

PRAISE

Google.com if you need help learning what evidence is.

that he was not a modern ethnic Jew. He was part of a now-nonexistent ethnic group that died out because of the rise of the Ashekenzi jews.

Quit fighting God user

Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Evidence?

Prove God exists, then it would be possible to fight something.

From just earlier today

Don't bother, this is a theory developped by Israelists and Christian indentitists
It's trash

>Evidence?
Literacy and conceptual retention. It's a big book and it's way too late in the night to start flipping around for the exact quotes.
If you had even skimmed through at least once you would know that it was in there.
I won't ask you to take my word for it, but I'm not here to press you. If you're not ready to accept Christ, my pushing it on you only increases the chance you won't accept him before you die, which is very likely to bar you from paradise. I want no part in condemning skeptical but otherwise mediocre souls to oblivion.

Was it? I have no idea, I don't believe in anything here, only that which is provable, i'm an agnostic extremist.

>it's in the bible
>bible written 50 or so years after Jesus' death by men who never knew him
>using the bible as a primary source

niggawut.jpg

He was not sinless:

He was the son of God, but he was also human. I always figured that that was the real point of the verse where he curses the fig tree. He was human, and sometimes even he got mad. Like when he flipped over those tables and chased the guys charging money to enter the temple with a whip.

Not evidence.

He wasn't. He questioned his Father/God.

You're not new to this. My proof is Jesus rising from the grave. There's accounts of this and people were willing to die over it.

Prove God doesn't exist

>Not my problem.
It is your problem, because if we can't meet your arbitrary standard for evidence then it doesn't matter what we present. You're just what is commonly referred to as a mocker.

Similarly, if you hold one thing to a standard of evidence that exceeds your standard for evidence elsewhere then you're being obtuse and inconsistent.

Define evidence. What is your standard for establishing truth? 100% certainty? More probable than the negation? Do you hold that same standard consistently for all 'facts'?

>prove something doesn't exist

That's not how it works.

Even the jews pushed Jesus limits. He knew they were going to crucify him!

I'm an atheist and I still think he was a great guy. I believe that he died for my sins and I feel a special connection to Christianity.

Those weren't sins. You've completely misunderstood those passages.

My standard for evidence is the logical one.

I'm not mocking you.

It's not my problem you don't understand what evidence is.

They were even exchanging money in God's house back then!