Why haven't you visited Hungary yet?

Why haven't you visited Hungary yet?

kys

I have and wount again. You people look strange.

It really is a charming country

With a comfy, relaxed atmosphere

We're Asian. So what.

chechen detected, stay away

Also it's comfy even in the winter

because its poor post communist eastern european shithole with dumb people

Nah, i meant this strange medieval stupidity notion in the eyes.

I did

Was nice.

pls stop before I post the Slovakian parliament for everyone to laugh at

moar like this one please

your government is cucking you extra hard and you are proud that hungarian taxpayers pay for that oversized piece of shit top kek, really slave mentality

I'm planning to visit Budapest next summer if I don't go to the world cup... I met a ver cute hungarian girl in a town near budapest, but we havent' spoken for a while. How cheap is it?

Are there any games that has Budapest as a city where you can explore?

Oh well, you know how people in the balkans are
Good thing you and I are both Central European

there is a hotel in budapest in hitman contracts

other than that idk

Because my passport expired 6 years ago and I don't have budget to go on a vacation at the moment.

your shitty apple general taking up valuable board space has given me a deep-rooted hatred of hungarians

I've been visited Budapest 3 years
ago

How was it? I saw a nippon tourist the other day at a local fast food place and he asked ne if he could sit in front of me. He seemed very polite and even a bit intimidated.

There's also lake Hévíz, the world's second largest thermal lake.

If you had a history that was longer than an SMS you too could appreciate historical buildings.

The country is very cheap.

what kind of games?

I'm wondering mostly about hotels. How much is it for the night? I'm not a richfag so I'm not talking about grand upper class ones, just hotels that a middle class family would use I suppose.

Also, do Hungarians speak a lot of english? For example in Berlin nearly everyone does while in Riga few people do.

nice historical building on top of which sits literal gypsy that is stealing millions everyday from hungarians, your country is total shithole and you just keep going about muh history which is not even that great in itself

I was in Budapest this July. City is nice, but people look even more pissed in Prague. Vienna on the other hand, everyone seemed happy...

*than in Prague

tellme about prague

I'm not a tourist guide but Prague is nice and cheap. Two day trip should be enough to see everything.

guesthouses and such, can get a night for 10k HUF which is about 33 euros /night

that's pretty good... any other places in hungary worth visiting outside budapest? Girl I'm talking about is in Jazbereny but people told me it's pretty rural there

how much does beer cost in prague?

In tourist parts? About 1.5 - 2.5€

>I'm wondering mostly about hotels. How much is it for the night?
I'm not from Budapest so I can't really help you there. But on google I'm seeing prices between 30-100 euros.
>Also, do Hungarians speak a lot of english?
Varies wildly. In Budapest, kinda.

We're a deeply melancholic people who enjoy complaining a lot. It's nothing personal.

lol that's very cheap. I assume in local areas it's even cheaper.

check out Győr, Pécs, Eger, Szentendre, Sopron, Lake Balaton, Székesfehérvár, Esztergom and Kőszeg, they're all nice places to visit

we also have ton of nice castles/ruins all around the country, like Diósgyőr, Füzér, Sümeg and Csesznek

thanks for the advice. mideastern europe is really beautiful. how about crime? is it safe to walk unarmed at night? etc

>posting an old as fuck photo of Pécs
nigga what are you doing

the danube bend and the hills close to budapest
hévíz is nice as user said, caves and mountains are good in northern hungary, lake balaton

jászberény is village like town, if you come for the fucking then any place will do wont it

avoid gypsies, thats all

they are brown like you :P

sounds comfy, I will be coming next summer so it's a same hungary won't be in the world cup. are more tourists in summer or winter?

rude, I'm not brown

I just checked btw, tickets for athens --> budapest and budapest --> athens are around 120 combined. that's good prices.

comfy and reasonable compared to
other countres.

where did you check?

Why did they ruin the beautiful grass?

Because you are russophobic fuckers.

ryan air

maybe one day

I did, great country

yea the summer season is when all the tourists come, eventhough late spring and early autumn are much more comfy, no 38c heatwaves

EU money must be spent by friends of government, enviroment is not taken into consideration

Never been to Pécs myself.

>how about crime?
Very safe, on par with Western Europe, maybe even safer in smaller towns outside Budapest. Though like this user said avoid gypsies at all costs, like they're carrying the plague. And the 8th district of Budapest, which is like Mordor, a quarantine zone for gypos and drug addicts.

thanks

just avoid any cigan-gypsy type face. The landmarks of such a face are missing teeth, big mustaches, brown color, that typical cigan hairstyle. Coupled with nigger tier behavior and posture, you can spot one a mile away.