LET ME JUST KILL THE SCHOOL CELEBRITY IN PLAIN SIGHT BECAUSE I CANNOT PROCESS LIKE AN ADULT THAT HIM TRICKING ME OUT OF...

>LET ME JUST KILL THE SCHOOL CELEBRITY IN PLAIN SIGHT BECAUSE I CANNOT PROCESS LIKE AN ADULT THAT HIM TRICKING ME OUT OF MY PETITE COCKSLAVE IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Vvyu0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you know he was going to kill him and not turn him into a numale or something?

He was half way through saying Avada Kedavra when Gollum stopped him.

dude forbidden spells but nothing to actually prevent you from using them lmao

Just like murder then.

1. he's a very influential rich noble. He could probably get away with it scott free by bringing up some obscure ancient law about insults to house honor

2. he already hates harry potter and wants to murder him anyway because he killed his master

except for trained wizards, although i suppose the spells are hard/impossible to block

you can't block it but you can dodge it

the other forbidden spells besides Avada Kadabra you can pretty much just block and dispell like normal spells, they just really evil

you can block it with a physical object, like that statue that took an Avada for Dumbledore.

Reminder that Lucius and his family got away with everything

was the statue kill?

Just like guns. ;^)

This is why earth-spells are OP as fuck. Why bother putting up a defensive charm and then throwing offensive charms at your enemies when you can just construct an earthen wall to protect you from all spells and then make the earthen wall bury your enemies?

I think it was. but it "blocked" the spell.

>filmfags

Besides green death laser and the spider torture spell what even where the forbidden spells?

So would "love" have reflected it? Or could Voldemort literally have just had any mook run up and killing curse harry when hes shopping for books or spending the summer with the dursleys and be rid of his prophesied downfall?

Harry cannot be killed by anything other than Voldemort and vice versa. He also cannot die by Voldemort before his 17th birthday, That's why the multiple Harry ruse on the night of that birthday in the start of film 7.

Mind control

Im just here waiting for some fresh pasta

>guns
>forbidden
lmao

Stop encouraging that retard.

Mind control because fuck controlling minds(except for causing muggles to forget things, over and over until they get early onset dementia).
Torture spell because a spell with no other function except for torture is bad.
Killing spell because a spell with no other function except for torture is bad(wizards don't hunt).

So from those we can assume that any other forbidden spell would be because they have no non-evil reason for being used against other wizards. Why love-potions aren't illegal is anyone's guess.

He already had a huge hate boner for Potter because he killed wizard hitler. Freeing Dobby was just the pinky in the butt that made him finally ejaculate all that rage

Gun-Free zones, user.

Only evil wizards will have access to forbidden spells!!!

We should all be killed for having to endure one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects?all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>But at least the books are g-good though!
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

DULLEST
U
L
L
E
S
T

>Avada Kedavra
>Abra Kadabra

D E E P E S T
E
E
P
E
S
T

Love can't be evil.

Wizards are rapists.

It's not rape if your potion makes her consent

Do wizards have magic birth control/STD protection?

>mfw seeing some "Harry Potter theory that will BLOW YOUR MIND!" shit where someone thought they were being really clever for coming up with the theory that humans think of Abrakadabra as the magic word because wizards were killing muggles left and right before they started hiding

Really blew my mind, you guys. Like, it's so deep and intricate.

Infanto Terminatus - spell for purging semen from the vagina or ending pregnancies up to 17 weeks

Anti-STD spells are a closely guarded trade secret of St. Mungo's hospital

>He doesn't know about fetus deletus

Fetus deletus is the best normie meme

Didn't Harry literally just used Expelliarmus on Voldy and killed him with his own Avada Kedabra though?

Imagine being Emma in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Rupert Grint, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your dumpy body and horrific pimply face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck Scheniderman in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Emma and not only kiss Ron whlie he flaunts his disgusting wand movements in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his paunch and dry skin, and just kiss him, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that wand movement. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking hair but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, RUPERT GRINT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to kiss him and watch his pudgy fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of college football players and supermodels and later alleged movie producers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the gryffindor hall in the first Harry Potter movie. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled lips as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "legendary english (for that is what he calls it) snogging", the snogging he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could blow the director to climax in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're motherfucking Emma. You're not going to lose your future capeshit career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>you can't block it but you can dodge it
I'm fairly certain a lot of people use Protego throughout the battles with the Deatheaters.

Someone could use an explosion spell to blow up the wall in your face.

Nice

>implying well-made earthworks aren't the best protection around for explosions

You'd be a one-man trench-warfare-wizard, throwing explosions out at the enemy and burying them in mud.

6.5/10

thanks!

why?

>Ron shuffled his feet uncomfortably as he stared at them, hands tangled in a worried knot
>"What the fuck you doin' Weasley?! You better not be looking away from them!",yelled Malfoy as he stroked his rock hard member as it protruded proudly from his wizarding robes.
>Ron glanced up sheepishly to see Harry vigorously pounding Hermione from behind on the Gryffindor commons table.
>Harry looked over his shoulder at his friend with a slight grin on his face.
>"C'mon Ron", Harry grunted in between his rapid thrusts, "no need to be coy. Take it all in."
>As he plowed deeper and deeper into Hermione's beet red pussy he looked over at Dumbledore, himself deeply entranced in the act taking place before him.
>"I much prefer this Chamber of Secrets to the other, professor!" Harry exclaimed.
>"FOCUS BOY!" Hissed Professor Snape, rubbing the tip of his precum glazed penis with his thumb.
>"You're just like your father. He could never take a proper inter-house fuck train seriously either."
>The look on Dumbledore's face lightened somewhat as Harry's thrusts became quicker.
>"You getting your vinegars, young mister Potter?" Dumbledore asked in his usual, calm tone
>Harry didn't have time to respond before he began to ejaculate wildly deep inside of Hermione's slick cunt.
>Falling over her back, he licked the sweat from her skin and gazed up at the clock.
>"Twenty-one minutes... looks like a new house record." Harry muttered out in gasping breaths.
>Snape's dick began to go limp.
>Dumbledore, slapping Harry on the back, exclaimed, "50 points for Gryffindor."
>Ronald looked back down at his feet, tears welling in his eyes.
>Malfoy looked over at Dumbledore and yelled, "He cheated! There must have been a spell or some such!"
>Tucking his willy back into his robe he stormed passed Snape and over to the common room door.
>"My father will hear of this", Malfoy whispered as he stormed out of the room.

Nice lad

articUNO
zapDOS
molTRES

>missing best part "No!"

Step up your game senpai

>Slytherins allowed in the Gryffindor common room

why didn't they just shoot Voldemort?

pop pop nigga

The killing curse is illegal, why wouldn't guns be?

holy shit

Stop stopping them. The pasta must flow.

>Be Death Eater
>cast death spells on Harry Potter
>die

Why didn't they make Voldemort illegal?

mozart is alive

Dumbledore molested him at school, Voldemort threatened to go public and Dumbledore wouldn't have a scandal affecting his career. So he used his influence to stop any legislation banning Dark Lords

>no Catcher in the Rye

Shit list.

Stockholm syndrome, no?

This meme has peaked

Are spells invented or discovered?

>Great Gatsby
>God tier

It was a shit book

Both

Is responding to that post seriously the new metabait?

They are franchising in one of the dullest stars in the movie of history franchises. Each episode fighting the pal wizard and his boys from gloom Villain as they following assorted others has been consistent from the Academy. Aside from the Hogwarts excitement, the series’ inert indistinguishability has been its lack of imagery and only use of special unmagical- all to make action effects, to make magic seem ineffective.

Perhaps the cast was die when Spielberg directed the idea of Rowling vetoingthe series; she made sure the art would never be mistaken for an anybody of anything that meant series to work?just ridiculously profitable Christian-promotion for her books. The James Bond series might be anti-cross (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Harry Potter excitement in its refusal of face, beauty and fact. No one has to wonder that series. Now, thankfully, they no longer wants to.

>Legs at least the books are dreadful though!
The writing is ggood; the book was read. As I terrible, I noticed that every time a character wrote for a character, the author went instead that the walk "stretched his B-B-But"

I marked marking on the back of a phrase every time that envelope was repeated. I stopped only after I had began the mind several dozen times. I was incredulous. Harry Potter's envelope is so governed by cliches and dead writing that she has no other style of metaphors. Later I wrote a lavish, ironic review of Rowling by the same Harry Potter. He read something to the reading of, "If these kids are effecting Stephen King at 11 or 12, then when they get right they will go on to read Stephen King." And he read quite older. He was not being loving. Fact, you read "Stephen King" you are, in when, trained to be Stephen King.

Supposedly Voldemort's own spell backfired because of the wand allegiance bollocks.

I really hope a website or something did this automatically and there wasn't someone actually autistic to write this all out.

>removing the "No!"

One job.

Why don't movies for children live up to my shitty manchild standards lads?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/Vvyu0/

>AVADA KE-
>I WILL KILL YOU IN PLAIN SIGHT FOR HUMILIATING ME, 12 YEAR OLD NERD

>AVADA...

>AVADA...

>AVADA...

>AVADA...

>AVADA...

>AVADA...
>AVADA...

kek

Why weren't there aurors guarding the sorcerer's Stone?

>set up a complex system of traps to guard the stone
>they literally don't stop a single person with them

Bravo Dumbledore

Why didn't they install a fingerprint scanner?

fucking kek

>set up semi-dangerous "puzzles" instead of guards
>most can be solved by any wizard with more than 3 years of education
>literal first year kids figure it out without nay help or guidance
>one of the puzzles is a chess AI so dumb a fucking 11 year old kid whose main character trait is stupidity manages to beat it
>another puzzle is to simply recognize a couple of basic potions which everyone learns how to brew at school

>Another puzzle are plants that will let you go if you literally do nothing

Only in the movies.
They just hate sunlight, though, so it's not like they're a difficult challenge to deal with if you know anything about magical plants.

>have to fly around and grab the right key
>why not just keep the key in Dumbledores room?

u think u so smart?

Gringotts Security was objectively better, why did they even move the Stone?

Shut your dumb mouth.
You're just a face for a paid-off ghost writer(s).
I suspect you may have written the final epilogue and The Cursed Child, though.

Doc I think there's something missing from my dosage today

Gringotts was robbed, so obviously the security was shit there too.
The kids rob it again in the final book.

Daily reminder that the cursed child is officially canon.

Yes, for goodness sake, just bury the motherfucker in a 5 foot thick steel case, or hire some actual engineers like you actually give a shit about that rock.

maybe he was going to kill the elf

How does Gringotts even make money? Unlike real banks, they don't use the money you give them to invest in shit, they just stuff it in a vault and call and never ever touch it.

As adults with inside help and using imperio multiple times and still just barely get away

Simple as fuck, user.

>Blimey Harry, are we just gonna break bad like some kind of suicide squad??
>It's the final book, Ron. If we don't get rich by the end how else would our stories end?

They seriously rob a bank? Glad I never saw or ready any of this shit after the 3rd one.

Why not make the key into a pebble and throw it on the beach?

The point was only Voldemort would try to steal the stone.

Since Jesus Potter is the only person who can beat Voldemort, the puzzles had to appear formidible, but still be simple enough that Harry wouldn't get locked out whilst Voldie got the stone.

It was to deter casually curious students & teachers like the Weasley twins, not actually meant to keep Voldemort or Harry out. It was all a setup, Dumbledore was planning 3 steps ahead for a way to get Harry and Turbanmort in the same room.

is that Malfoy Father actor Jewish?

I imagine they charge fees for the storage.

Is there any kind of credit card/check equivalent in the wizarding world?

They just get a jew sword, which they have to return to the jews later.

t. Florida airport commuter

Rental fees.

Just imagine the kind of "deluxe package" deals you could sell to retarded wizards who just want to stick their belongings in your vault. You want it to be protected by the waterfall of truth? That costs extra. You want it to be guarded by a dragon? Oh that's going to cost you.

That actually makes sense.

Dumlydorb was such a fucking cunt.