15:00 Verona - Fiorentina
15:00 Udinese - Genoa
15:00 Atalanta - Sassuolo
15:00 Lazio - Milan
15:00 Cagliari - Crotone
18:00 Benevento - Torino
20:45 Bologna - Napoli

Other urls found in this thread:

forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?14014-Inter-SPAL-(10-Sep-17)&p=1636153&viewfull=1#post1636153
youtube.com/watch?v=3TeEg0NEBDs
youtu.be/Pgfjt89HZkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

League table

>12:30 Inter Milan - SPAL
>it will rain this sunday
It will be comfy time in front of TV

international break is over

>Orsato
>tfw gomblotto was real all along

Comfy morning game and first time seeing spal

inb4 Spal loses to SPAL

no way that corrupt midget club can win against >my team

>the tenemental, poverty-stricken shanty town of florentia viola

>tfw int break is over and comfiest league can continue

why is juve always playing saturday at 18?

Mattia De Sciglio
Carlos Bacca
Rodrigo Ely
Jauraj Kucka
Gianluca Lapadula
Niang
Vangioni
Diego Lopez
Honda
Poli
Bertolacci
Matias Fernandez
Mario Pasalic
Ocampos
Deulofeu
Sosa

this is all the players that Milan managed to get rid of this summer (Bertolacci and Bacca mught still come back). How much would you pay for this load of shit?
Mirabelli manged to get around 60m for them

Because they're playing Barca on tuesday

CL

Ocampos, Fernandez, Pasalic and Deulofeu are just expired loans and most were on a free
Niang and Lapadula were solid business, De Sciglio and Kucka were decent deals but not great

all in all i'd rate the sales department 7/10

>NT footy is over

its time boys

maybe someone will be interested in this doxxing honeypot
personally i already have my hands full with 2 different fantaleagues, but since people on here kept asking about fantacalcio, there you go

Also regarding Inter, from Gazzetta:

>Can Dalbert and Cancelo play together seeing how they are very attacking players?
“Yes, of course. But do not forget D’Ambrosio and Nagatomo as it is not easy to overcome them. They give the team the right balance and are uncomfortable opponents for anyone.”

“Of course: it is useless to hide this. We are missing a central defender. But we do not want to buy just because we want to reach a number of players, it is not part of our policy. I have been talking to and working with the players who are already here at Inter and I can assure you that Ranocchia and D’Ambrosio are two central defenders.

Full interview translated here:
forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?14014-Inter-SPAL-(10-Sep-17)&p=1636153&viewfull=1#post1636153

worry.png

>I can assure you that Ranocchia and D’Ambrosio are two central defenders
I can smell the fuckups from here

>do not forget D’Ambrosio and Nagatomo as it is not easy to overcome them

When SERIE A will return to elite football? I miss Inter and Milan.

>I can assure you that Ranocchia and D’Ambrosio are two central defenders.
can't wait to se them try

We've got good reliable central defenders

soon

> We are missing a central defender. But we do not want to buy just because we want to reach a number of players

What the actual fuck?

>I can assure you that Ranocchia and D’Ambrosio are two central defenders

>schick hurt

Hello darkness my old friend...

rip my fantasy football

I just hope it was all an agreement with Ferrero saying he wasn't gonna play against Samp on Saturday and he's not actually hurt.

there wasn't any need to feign an injury in that case, hte coul have just kept him on the bench saying he's not ready

Cue Roma not winning and everyone insulting EDF for not playing schick

I kinda liked Kuco

Insulting the Roma coach is par for the course though, it's only weird when that isn't happening

do people watch this garbage?

I just pretend to watch is so I can be le ebin footy hipster to my friends desu

i can see you are a little confused my hue friend
we're not talking about the Serie A that takes place in your jungle with tranny cheerleders, stadiums built with mud and hay, decapitated refs and sopa de macaco as an halftime snack
of course nobody would ever want to watch that

this is one of the leagues your players come to to escape that hellhole

based

Discuss.

I'm happy desu, even if this season goes to shit and he wants to go away we can sell him for a good price.

hes hurt inside for united not pushing for him

where da gabagool

/brasilerao/ threads are that way, mr. teeny

Looks like Allegro made some experiments on the training friendlies during the break. He played with a basic 4-3-3 and also tried the "christmas tree" lineup (4-3-2-1) with Berna-Costa playing really close behind Higuain.
Today he also said that Buffon will rest with Chievo, and since Quadrato can't play against Barça Costa will replace him more likely.
Pls Allegro come up with some of your meme tactics and let us win

Sampdoria-Roma officially delayed

expected desu

>it's a Marassi get flooded episode
jesus fucking Christ just fix that shithola of a stadium alredy, every fucking time it rins they have to cancel games, really third world stuff. Just install a moving roof or something it can't be that hard.

problem isn't the stadium, it's that shithole of a city where everything goes to shit when it rains

let's make them play in another stadium then, every year there are at least 2 games cancelled because of their shitty infrastructure

post rare Spallettis

daily reminder

Tomorrow's squad

I reckon it might look something like:
-----------------sczczczney
desciglio - rugani - Benatia - Sandro
--------------Pjanic - Matuidi
Johhny Square - Dybala - Bernardeschi
-----------The Sultan of Salami

I'd say:
-----------------Sczczcz
Lichtsteiner - Rugani - Howedes - Asamoah
--------------Pjanic - Matuidi
>Square - Dybala - Mandzukic
-----------The Dominator of Prosciutto

Lichtsteiner isn't in the CL list, Sandro is in a bad form, and for Berna is too soon according to Allegri's mind

>Lichtsteiner isn't in the CL list
Didn't know that, that makes sense to play him then

I just want Berna to play, because I want to see him running about on my tv, no homo

>Lichtsteiner isn't in the CL list
Is he planning to play Howedes there or he's going full matto and let De Scoglio be a starter in CL?

I can't decide what Serie A club i want to root for lads, growing up i actually liked both Inter and Milan, never liked Juve and don't feel anything towards Roma or Napoli. I want to pick a team that will be competitive and not some bottom team shitter club, who or how should i choose ?

Atalanta is the patrician choice

Both Milan clubs are a good choice right now, as they look like coming back (>inb4 Milan will go bankrupt, the chinks wil get bored etc). If you don't feel like hopping ont he bel gioco bandwagon of Napoli and don't want midtable clubs the choice is between them. Look at the players they have and chose, maybe watch some games. Milan has EL football if that matter to you.

I really wish I could understand this man.
I guess he's going to see how De Sciglio plays and he'll decide, I don't if think that playing a left-footed CD as a RB for the full season is much better.
Leaving Lichtsteiner out of CL really makes no sense

I would say Napoli, fun matches to watch and simply playing great football.

It's gunna be one of the Milan clubs, i'm just trying to figure out which one i like more, might have to watch a pile of stuff on youtube or something, had a look at current squads and Milans looked more impressive, but i know it's only recently assembled and Inter also have some great players like Icardi and Perisic.

Weather that bad?

Half of Genova (stadium included i think) is build where two rivers used to pass so everytime there's a bit of rain the whole city get flooded, the actual pitch is aslo always shit even with good weather. I don't know who was the retard that thought it was a good idea but he should get shot.

Milan did a complete 180 turn, its a huge risk, a lot of young players, squad seems strong but lacks character. Might pay off pretty well to follow them long turn if they don't jump the shark and sell the entire team again at the end of this season

O-ok...

For your own sanity's sake, please do not get emotionally attached to Inda

Inda?

Fuck it i'm picking Inter, that's it now no turning back

youtube.com/watch?v=3TeEg0NEBDs
inter's new president failing to pronounce "forza Inter" properly

Lol can't even blame it on Engrish

>Atalanta will battle for european spots they said

They faced Roma (that they dominated but failed to capitalize) and Napoli. They'll challange for EL or end up midtable at worst.

strap yourself in, it's gonna be quite the emotional rollercoaster

I-I'm ready..

Glad its over, he has been one of Inters best players and keeping him is a positive sign.

Welcome to hell

Thanks, any players to look out for in the team outside of Icardi/Perisic?

Rannochia is quite talented, I think he will break out this season

Was he not pretty poor for years at Inter and is already like 29? He had like 2 good performances on loan at Hull from what i watched.

he was joking

yeah...

Not really sure what to tell you.
Handanovic is goat BUT can look shaky sometimes.
Skriniar and Miranda look strong as fuck. Their subs are Rannochia who is like a neutered Matterazzi and Dambrosio who is still at the club to promote merch because he is hot.
Wingbacks are an issue that will hopefully be fixed with Dalbert and Cancelo. Be sure to post >nagatomo and laugh at his size in every thread. Also be sure to acknowledge how Santon once put Messi in his pocket and is therefore a future goat.
Vecino and Valero have developed an understanding in Fiorentina and seem to have transferred that to Inter.
Third midfielder is an issue. Joao Mario is talented but cant shoot, Gagliardini has apparently just hit puberty and won't stop making stupid mistakes, Brozovic is a bit retarded but has a gear which reminds me of that goat season Ramsey had for Arsenal.
Right wing is Candreva, he is basically Forrest Gump who crosses alot. Karamoh is the same just black.
Left wing is Perisic, probably most in-form guy on the team.
Icardi will score 30 goals this year but his leadership is questionable.
Eder is a good left wing/striker sub who had some great games in preseason and seems to enjoy Spalettis tictacs.
Rest are backup keepers and kids. Pinamonti, the third striker, is apparently very talented therefore destined to play in Genoa in two years.

It's a thin squad but one that should keep up with CL places until January. Especially since they seem to have bought into whatever Spalletti is teaching them.

Have some of these, you're going to need them

>Rannocchia on more than Koulibaly or Manolas

Cheers, think i'll catch up on last few seasons on youtube. Sounds promising though.

youtu.be/Pgfjt89HZkE

I recommend this game, it will perfectly sum up Inters performances in previous seasons. It will also give you a good look at Vecino and Valero.

>Pinamonti, the third striker, is apparently very talented therefore destined to play in Genoa in two years.
couldn't put it better than that. Man, I hate my club

i thought tha Montolivo was the worst offender in that list but yeah actually Ranocchia might be the worse

meanwhile in Zemanland

What about Gabigol? Is he looking promising or not so far? Think he's still only 20 or so

on loan at Benfica, literally Coutinho 2 electric boogaloo

Let's see how Bilan shit the bed this season. Wait, is it Bilan or BBilan?

Threadly reminder

It's juBe and BBilan

swap Roma with Samp and SPAL with Atalanta and you'd have a a plausible end result.

Ah right, do Benfica have option to buy or something?

yup, don't remember for how much tho

lel, you better be