Give me objective proof that Pitbulls are a violent breed

Give me objective proof that Pitbulls are a violent breed.

Pitbulls are not violent. It is about how you raise them and feed them.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1463302813
liveleak.com/view?i=bfd_1461477177
liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1431829416
liveleak.com/view?i=b46_1429183229
cnn.com/2015/09/12/us/new-york-pit-bull-attacks/index.html?eref=rss_latest
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody needs an assault dog

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Not fucking dog breeds.

BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT DOGS!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Pitbulls are a highly controversial breed of dog which have traced backed to news articles reporting all kinds of shit.

they aren't exactly violent, a lot of small dogs are violent. a statistic often tossed around by pitbull owners.

thing is cocker spaniels can not do these things
liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1463302813
liveleak.com/view?i=bfd_1461477177
liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1431829416
liveleak.com/view?i=b46_1429183229
cnn.com/2015/09/12/us/new-york-pit-bull-attacks/index.html?eref=rss_latest

they aren't normal dogs, people own them for their lethality, and you're going to what? leave lethality in the paws of an inbred dog who can't recognise himself in the mirror?

why else do people own them other than protect a used car lot? you can't even trust them to guard sheep because they're too unpredictable, though would put the hurt in a wolf as good as a sheepdog.

D e l u s i o n .

my pit bulls were kawaii and they got stolen because they were too friendly and playful with everybody. They probably ended up dying in some underground dog fight contest. Really strong animals, they would drag me all around the yard.

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities.php

Over 50% fatalities in the US caused by one breed. I have no idea why people defend pitbulls there is nothing wrong with keeping one but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous animals.

Stop being autistic you can find so many facts about pitbulls from a five minute Google search.

How did such an ugly as fuck breed got so popular in the first place?

Americans have no taste.

>Latino countries

part deux

Dogs have been around a long time, they have long been our sentries, guard the women and kids OR help the men hunt.

as mankind grew sedentary they continued this tradition helping herd flocks.

Dog fighting has been around for a very long time, the prize was pedigree for fighting wolves. not every dog is the same, some were bred for guarding, others attacking, some for bear baiting. the pit bull, as the name implies was used for bull fighting, it had to matador its teeth into the thick neck of a bull and ride it until dead.
this made it especially popular for the vicorian(something like that) era dog fighting.

it is a lot more likely to attack another dog than a human, its what it does. Newfoundlanders will run into a body of water, grey hounds will run. pitbull is kill, they don't relent. they don't "make a point of dominance" like other dogs, they want to feel the pulse cease on their tongues.

nobody is buying them for their looks or AKC statistics, it's single mothers, drug dealers, bros who think its edgy flair. a loving family companion who will murder a guy holding your TV or having his way twice with your wife. those two attributes seldom go hand in hand.

you are talking about the bull dog. pitbull was made for dogfighting p.sure

Any dog can be violent. Very few dogs are large and powerful enough that their violence can result in the injury or death of a human being.

Your argument is like saying an 18-wheeler isn't any more dangerous than a Smart car, because they're both just as likely to get into a traffic accident given a competent driver.

>Pitbulls are not violent. It is about how you raise them and feed them.

Just like niggers.

The way I see it, if you support pitbulls, you should support the second amendment. Otherwise, you should support banning both.

definitely bullfighting too.
>competent driver
ehhh man it's a dog, no matter what you do it has a mind of its own.
we already went through this in my earlier post, if a pitbull is a loaded gun, it's a loaded gun in a pitbull's hand(paw wtvr).

Yes and no. The early Pit bulls were a mix between Old English Bulldogs and Old English Terriers, and some of those were used in bull baiting before it became illegal in the 19th Century, then when clandestine dog fighting became popular the modern Pit Bull Terrier appeared.

>It is about how you raise them and feed them.
Of course a Pitbull won't be violet when feed it a couple rounds of .45 acp

Give me objective proof that Negroids are a violent breed.

Negroids are not violent. It is about how you raise them and feed them.

Every one I've ever encountered was just a goofy little nut.