Good ol' fashioned /bane/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uOlTiMl1W14
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've always wondered out of all the henchmen to let die in the plane crash Bane chose his own brother. Why didn't he choose a different henchmen that wasn't related to him?

Bigger emotional impact

Nolan wanted the audience to be in awe of how dedicated Bane was to fulfilling CIA's final wishes of having a completed flight plan, down to the last man.

>No they'll expect Juan Ovvuz in the Wreckage Brother
What did he mean by this?

>Belt of authority acknowledged
>The belt of a legendary government agent. It is said that when both belt loops are pressed on, the owner's authority will be unquestionable.
>Active: Max charisma rolls unless target has protective facial/headgear.

How did I do, fellas?

I have been called big before.
Some have said......that I crash planes......that are not....correct to crash. I don't believe in such talk as this. I am big guy with fires rising ALL of the time.

I can get down with that.

not bad

Goddamnt it mods why is this still up!!

youtu.be/uOlTiMl1W14

Why did Bane say they expect Juan Ovvuz in the wreckage when CIA said the flight plan lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelheer, Button Lee and Juan Ovyu?

>Haha dude I need a BF but no gay stuff haha
Epic

Imagine being a father to a pathetic baneposting memer. Baneposting is the worst thing ever

Uh. You don't get to have BF without gay stuff.

Who here /hype/ for the final episodes of Agents of C.I.A?

>C.I...Gay?

fucking hell

r8 my OC

bane?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Houston, we have a hothead!

PILOT?

That's a big post.

wind u

Officer Peellaeon, I'm Grand Admiral

Oggeno beinge danga?

The Iberian land..
Spain?

tfw Hugh is missing
not the same without him

that scene is goat

Luke, I'm JEDI

Uhh.....you don't get to bring good friends.

Dr Freeman, I'm BMSF.

I've never seen something pull so many 360s like Bane posting.

It has gotten terribly unfunny and overused then overused to the point of becoming funny again that I can't believe it.

Baneposting is eternal.
It will be here long after we go off to that big plane in the sky.

That's a big wormhole.

how far can you get without laughing?
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

I LIKE BIG GUYS AND I CANNOT LIE

GODDAMMIT!
PAVEL'S FACE IN THE JEEP!

When Ai suddenly clutches the steering wheel lightning fast

Just when you think this shit is dead... smdh

When did this happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY

That wasn't Bane's brother. That was Juan Avyeu

TELL ME ABOUT MOMMY WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?

7/10

BURN?

so show me its body

CIA's mom kinda looks like Christina Hendricks.

W-will it crash, though?

Wreckage Brother was the name of the plane.

Imagine having such a hot head that you scorch your mother's vagina on the way out

What exactly did they gain from this?

CIA's ass.

Why is "prize" dubbed in an Irish voice?

>Civ V mod on Steam
How did I miss this?

the thread rises