False flag and the redpill

I want to share some thoughts with like and dislike minds.

I thought I was redpilled, but I didn't really know what that meant. I thought because I understood globalism existed, I was cured of the culture of disinformation. But I wasn't. I still wrote off things like active shooter false flags... and now I'm beginning to think they're true. I tried talking to as many people about this as I could today, just to see what the average person might say, and I could tell there was a wall there. People in our society... are conditioned against even accepting the possibility that real conspiracies involving governments and corporations and political activity groups could be real. No matter how much evidence you give them, there is a chasm they can't quite leap over. They feel deep down that it would be too dangerous to think something like that was true. For one, it might undermine their whole worldview. Not a single person I spoke to today was willing to even consider the possibility that everyone on TV and in the newspaper was lying to them.

A friend showed me a video the other day of the moment the crisis actors had their slip-up that was caught on camera and someone overlooked it and it made it into the cut that aired.. I was on when the original thread dropped about the injured patrons heading in the wrong direction and then going back, and I argued against it, but I think I must be wrong about that now.

Some of these proposed false flag shootings really are manufactured news, based on the evidence I've seen. If this is true, and it looks to be, it has to change the worldview of anyone who realizes it, which is perhaps why it is so difficult. You really would have to think for yourself instead of relying on taking people's word for it because you know millions of dollars and people in suits with impressive credentials are behind them.

False flag general, if you please.

Hello to Stefan, Milo, Black Pigeon et al. I'd vape with you guys any day of the week.

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberpunknowblog.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
webmshare.com/axoNe
youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You smoke too much weed.

I vape. Vapour like a wave.

Does anyone have the Orlando crisis actor webm where the injured guy stands up under his own power and they break character?

>Suggest that MAYBE it might be possible based on lots of evidence and inconsistencies seen over time that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, since 90% of the media is owned by only 6 corporations, MAYBE they might sometimes spread disinfo or frame narratives of stories such that the political and cultural effects are in their benefit. Not even talking about false flags or anything here yet even though for instance the Gulf of Tonkin incident that was used to bring us in to the Vietnam war has already been declassified as a false flag.
>"LOL haha conspiracy theorist crazy tinfoil hat nut hahaha billionaires couldn't POSSIBLY be using their money to their advantage hahahah you're crazy there's 0% chance of that happening!!!1!!!!"

>mfw

people will kill, deceive, manipulate, mislead, sabotage, seduce, bribe, intimidate, and frighten in order to attain their wishes - they'll do it as individuals, and they'll do it as groups... these groups can be either private or governmental - they can consist of half a dozen, or half a billion

sometimes they succeed, sometimes they fail

I don't understand why people find this concept so difficult to accept as not only part of reality, but entirely NORMAL - it's the way the planet is run! "conspiracy theories" are merely efforts to unravel and grasp these efforts

it always goes deeper

>I don't understand why people find this concept so difficult to accept as not only part of reality, but entirely NORMAL - it's the way the planet is run! "conspiracy theories" are merely efforts to unravel and grasp these efforts

I can offer you a theory about that. Over something like three generations we've become domesticated as a civilization. Domestic human beings. I think a lot of people live dream-like existences, where nothing feels quite real. It's the anesthesia dream of suburbia.

I hope I'm getting through to some very quiet people.

Orlando thread, maybe not. What does Sup Forums make of Bill Hicks?

Well OP it's not just that people are afraid of some "chasm". The bigger reason is people don't want to believe in bullshit. Substantial claims require substantial evidence, as the saying goes

Well I take that back. People will believe in bullshit if it suits them. But if it's some unknown theory that doesn't benefit them in any way, yea they probably will want evidence.

Could you post the crisis video you saw so we can judge for ourselves?

I feel so defeated. There's no point in living life where every action we take is for someone else's gain, and we are literally just tiny ants being manipulated.

I can appreciate the move to clarify. People need to do more of that in general, can make discussions be of a much higher caliber.

There has been substantial evidence presented though.

The video keeps getting taken down when it's posted on any major stream site, so even if it was posted there, it wouldn't last long. I figured some user would have made a webm of it by now, though.

You're in a pretty good situation relatively speaking. Your future would be much darker if you were in Europe right now.

That's a great gif, it reminds me of the good ol' days of making sigs on graphics forums. Any source?

Then you vape too much weed. Not really much of a difference, if the end product is still the same, Smokey Brewster.

How is it a good situation when I will never live a true mans life?

I just want a beautiful, traditional wife, some loving, fun children. I want to teach my son how to hunt and grow vegetables. I want my wife to dress pretty, yet modest in public, and not post on fucking social media.

None of these things will ever happen. The world is so disgusting and degenerate. Things weren't like this when I was a boy. In fact they've never been this bad in all of history to my understanding.

If Trump loses I will have no hope remaining.

Just grabbed it off one of the 90's nostalgia threads. I don't know where it's from.

No regrets about making first contact while blitzed. I'd like to find some fellow Romans to lend me their ears, even if I sound a little daft in the beginning.

>nothing feels quite real

that's a great point - and it's true, nothing feels entirely real any more... the amount of behavior that was deemed entirely inexcusable as recently as a decade ago, are now entirely normal and widespread - even in government

>It's the anesthesia dream of suburbia

I like this - very descriptive... it's almost as if we're all being encouraged to vacate reality entirely, and disappear into our artificial worlds via devices --- fabricated, curated online words in which we're not even human --- and I'm extending that to include all forms of social media and internet based communication

counterintuitively, it's only on messages boards like pol where people engage with each other and discuss issues of actual relevance

Search "derealization" I've had it for some time (not sure if thats what you mean) I'm getting better though :D

That is a natural, healthy impulse for a person to have. That's what is supposed to be keeping our species going, not empty materialism and being endlessly disconnected from each other emotionally.

You cannot give up though. If you give up, then the chance of not getting what you want becomes 100%. Find people who think like you and who want to be healthy, productive lives.

The culture has been in the process of disintegration for decades, but the full extent of the damage is only starting to show up now. Huge swathes of responsible reaction to enforce social standards from the population... are gone.

And thank you, I think it is an important concept. What you've mentioned about disappearing into artificial worlds is something I call abstraction. It may be a named phenomenon already, but if it is, I haven't seen it. It's like we transfer our consciousness into the machines we use, and our thoughts are there, instead of in the 'meatspace' of our bodies. Abstracted consciousness is a major malady of Western civilization, and it gets worse all the time -- smartphones in particular.

The nice thing about Sup Forums is that between the astroturfing threads, it's one of the few places left where you can talk freely to a mass audience unfiltered.

I know it. I think there are an awful lot of people who suffer it out there.

Would be happy to field any 80's90's nostalgia, too.

Do we have any grognards on? Anyone who remembers BASIC on their Commodore 64 or playing Amiga, or even PC98?

this is my tinfoil theory:

>isis social media outlets are run by fbi/cia
>they wait until potential lone-wolf converts in america/europe contact them
>they start to manipulate the person into training for the attack
>attack begins, and fbi/cia agents drop out of contact
>shooter actually kills people during the attack
BUT
>fbi/cia also has agents that find people with minimal or zero family ties and social connections
>they make sure this innocent patsy is present when the attack happens, and make sure the patsy is killed
>now the agents can pose as grieving parents on the news and control the narrative

Haven't seen much about controlled opposition.

I am really worried about BREXIT. I can't imagine what is going to happen if it fails. It's in no way scientific, but just... the feeling I get does not seem to be there. I hope I'm wrong, but I just haven't seen the kind of support I'd expect from a population suddenly noticing the chain that's been looped around their wrists and casts them off. I see a terrible number of people who seem to think this is some minor political issue, when its their futures at stake. This is how asleep people still are.

One more wee bump.

Tfw I was the first to use Ops pic in Sup Forums and I got it off a Camwhores webpage.

Lol the degeneracy factor is pretty funny

>globalism
sorry, you're bluepilled.

Neat.

Explain.

Not a single person was willing to consider that the media lies?
I honestly thought that it's common knowledge.
For the last couple of years I regard the news as a very long and entertaining television show, which it might be.
It doesn't matter to me because I never believed mass media, and newscasters, whether men and ads make me feel pure, white rage.
So I am just hearing on the internet about what happened in the tv show today, and if it sounds cool I look for a clip, and then discuss it as if it is relevant to my life.
It's not, it's just a show. It's not relevant to my life because I have no control over it. It doesn't matter.
But - it's entertaining.

lol good job.

Contrary to what nationalist retards would have you think, globalization has been the single most beneficial economic development since the industrial revolution. They're technically right that things like currency manipulation and near-slave labor are problems that need to be addressed, but their only solution is protectionism, which is only targeted at the symptoms and barely addresses those.

>I'd vape with you guys any day of the week.
>vape
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Israel seems like it could be a special case, because terrorism is more than just an abstract concept for most Israelis, and I think that could make the difference. You tell me, how redpilled are Israelis?

The nation dish of Remainians is polenta and sun-dried tomatoes.

Nonsense. It is the current year.

Wow, that's anti semitic
How did you know this was my first day here?

>globalization has been the single most beneficial economic development since the industrial revolution
yeah because money is the most important thing ever, right?

Israelis are pretty redpilled, mostly because war creates vigilance.
But I meant I barely believe most world event, shooting, bombings, etc. I'm also not certain that this war doesn't continue purposely just for financial gain and such.

OP please take a walk in the park tommorow or something

it's cute how you think that's an argument and not just a bunch of words that sound vaguely damning to the "jews are evil illuminati" crowd.

Operation Northwoods is all you need to show people to reveal how the government prioritizes citizens over agenda.

>The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba.

>Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various US military and civilian targets.
>simulated
>"WHAT? HOW COULD YOU EVER THINK SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX?"

Always remember they own you, you are only alive to collect shiny coins. Collecting shiny coins will keep you busy

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Remember what Mario took to plumb the depths.

I tried redpilling my parents a couple weeks ago. I got through to my dad a bit, but my mom was a total, 100% chasm.
There was no way for her to believe that her perfect little dream world was really nothing but shit theatre filled with shit actors ran by a shit group of (((people)))

She couldnt believe she was just a puppet and not a puppet master.

> For one, it might undermine their whole worldview. Not a single person I spoke to today was willing to even consider the possibility that everyone on TV and in the newspaper was lying to them.

It's not that people don't consider this, it's that what your proposing they are LYING ABOUT is even more ridiculous. Crises actors and false flags? That is way more complicated to pull off, by our incompetent as fuck government that can't do it's basic job right!

Someone shoots something up and a vulture politician swoops in and calls for gun control. To the conspiracy theorist, this guy can't just be a sleezy, opportunist. Nope. He had to HAVE SOMEHOW PLANNED THE EVENT HIMSELF.

Conspiracy theorists call everyone sheep but refuse to acknowledge how their conspiracies always sound exactly like fiction. And these people injest a lot fiction. Everyone watches the Matrix and then goes "DUDE WHAT IF WE WERE BEING CONTROLLED BY SOME OUTSIDE FORCE" I'm like "DUDE WHAT IF YOU JUST GOT THAT IDEA FROM A FICTIONAL MOVIE AND PROJECTED IT ONTO BORING REALITY?" The world is just a lot more plain and boring than they can accept.

Then you make mockeries of the words "evidence" "theory" and "facts" to the point where they don't mean anything anymore. And I'm just going to get called a shill for having any ounce of skepticism about any of their claim, even though they claim to be skeptics themselves. They're only skeptical of the official story, from the people who were there but never skeptical of some Youtuber who claims it was faked.

Because that self-enforces the conspiracy theorist little reality bubble their trying to hole themselves into.

Yeah the media and government lie but not in the way your average conspiracy theorists says so and this makes people wary of anyone questioning the government at all and being lumped in with these people.

I am glad you brought this up. It's part of the problem with how postwar (WW2) generations have been raised, starting with the Baby Boomers. When the big lie began to fall apart is a very interest subject for discussion, but as for what it was and how people responded to it, well...

I think people, especially Boomers and X'ers, have a particularly hard time letting go. We, presumably almost all Y'ers ('Millennials' when you're upset about something), grew up in a kind of flux, but culture was a lot more stable for them. Asking them to accept a redpill is therefore so much harder. It's asking them to admit that the first ~40-60 years of their life was a lie, that they've been had. I don't think it's insurmountable, but it's a harder pill to swallow for generations older than ours.

I'm not proposing that they are lying about something, I'm saying that are unwilling to believe something. It's a subtle distinction, but an important one.

Here's what I think: not all conspiracy theories are true, not everything is a false flag, but the evidence suggests a lot is.

You are obviously very frustrated, and I am too whenever I've posted in tinfoil type threads. There is another subtle distinction to make though, which is that I understand what you mean about a lot of conspiracy theorists disregarding the evidence, but I'm not doing that, AFAIK. A lot of them are impervious to argument, as they say, and you can't talk to them. I'd post the video I saw, but I don't even have it.

It's true though that it's impossible to argue with certain people though. You have to focus on the people who will listen to reason and weigh evidence.

Fine thread, gents.

I have a blog I am working on. If anyone is interested, I'd love to have some readers. A mostly completed, but not proof-read, first entry is up, which will be finished soon. I want to create an information-rich project that covers a wide variety of topics. Politics, philosophy, psychedelic use, vaporwave, microcomputers, etc

cyberpunknowblog.wordpress.com/

Yes, Operation Northwoods was proposed to President Kennedy in 1962, who vetoed the idea. 18 months later he was dead in Dallas, and a host of theories cropped up about who was responsible for his death. These theories were dismissed as the product of warped minds.

Had information about Operation Northwoods been publicly available at that time, would conspiracy theories have such a bad rep? It's difficult to say. The public would not get the full story on the U.S. government's false flag plan until the NSA published the full document in April 2001 - five months before 9/11

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

It's to the point now where the government is releasing information known to be manipulated. Look at what happened with the Obama administration's release of those scrubbed transcripts.

>ywn ficki ficki with a qt Asian CPU girl to make her feel better after her windows 95 loses her work

Why even live

I was skeptical myself until some of the Orlando stuff I saw it was pretty bad there is also a spooky 911 clip of the two guys in black suits and the coached actor that rushed his lines talking about the fire causing the structural collapse and say saying "ground zero" about ten maybe fifteen minutes after it happened then the reporter asks one of the men in the suits who had a mask on what's his role and he replied that he was "standing by " and he" didn't know his role yet" fuckin spooky

fuck it says invalid
here's a link goys
webmshare.com/axoNe

My first computer was C64 smuggled in from Germany, 1500DM was the price iirc

BASIC taught me English

crisis initiation is one hell of a business

youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk

>i am an expert on this topic
a paid expert for sure. what lodge do you hail from?

source?

to keep up the world view that allows you to do this you have to keep coming back here, once you leave your mind slowly reintegrates, although i feel like i've come close, but have never truly been able to jump over the chasm, the information only goes surface deep

this is the 9/11 actor
youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I

that video is good example of spineless pricks plotting and shit. imagine what goes on behind the doors if they got arrogance to speak like that in public

I've tried searching for this video (not this specific one) and haven't been able to find it