Underworld Thread since the other one got saged

Underworld Thread since the other one got saged.

Has anyone seen Blood Wars yet? Which is the best and why is it 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone mad they kill Michael off?

Why do the child vampires in this series age? Why are the old vampires all old even though they don't age? What kind of surgeon gives lip injections to a vampire? Why do fake lips feel so strangely soothing?

haven't seen Blood Wars yet, and I don't go to the theater anymore, so I'll probably wait for the BDrip

And yes, the first is by far the best. The rest are just guilty pleasures

i saw it in barely watchable CAM version while listening to music.
i think it's okay, better than the previous ones but it's still too average

>kill off micheal in 5 second flashback

Into the trash. The series stopped giving a shit when it left the science aspect behind and started giving ppl basically teleporting powers.

this desu, i could turn my brain off when they say that the strains are gene related and enjoy the Van Helsing fight scenes, but it got ruined since Awakening with the super were wolf

>super werewolf
yeah they threw common sense out the window with that one

It was just a Resident Evil movie. I have no idea why it even exists.

Also:
>movie ends with the receal that Michael is alive and that the characters are looking for him
>new movie kills him off screen in 5 seconds
kek

>photoshopped wounds
They really didn't care, did they?

doesn't the character heal in half a second anyway?

>i saw it in barely watchable CAM version while listening to music.

this is the average Sup Forums poster

>Beckinsale did the movie Whiteout because her husband was a fan of the comic book
lol nerds

I paid money to see it and I liked it overall.
Decent action, ok plot but it FELT like the 90's again, and I liked that feeling for whatever reason.

Michael being killed off was shitty though.

worst vampire movies/series
zombies win this time: Resident evil is the better movie/series

for vampires, Interview with the vampire is the GOAT

sage

shut your whore mouth
RE is superb. Maybe trash movie, but it's great. Compared to this series, evenmore.

>science aspect of people getting magic powers from being bit by a wolf and a bat

it's science fantasy, but not full-on magic

>dat feel when you just know a new round of Selene r34 is coming

Why use r34 when the real thing is much lewder?

there's a shameful lack of this, and even less that's actually good

Same goes for Alice from RE

that whistle picture

apparently its 1 dude that commissions like 95% of the stuff and is known to disappear for months to over a year at a time before resurfacing for new shit

>tfw it's /ourguy/ Len Wiseman who commissions all of it

How did Victor survive getting killed at the end of Rise of the Lycans?

From what I remember basically it boils down to is because he was directly turned by Marcus himself he was much more resilient to dying and regenerating.

Its very possible had his body not been blown the fuck up and with just the right amounts of underworld bullshit science Viktor very well could have revived from get his head sliced in half

Still not as much of an asspull as all of Awakening.

Why not just recast michael or kep him in his wolf form?

Too much effort.

underbump

Selene only heals instantly while consuming blood

Remember in the first Underworld she crashes her car a few minutes after getting stabbed in the shoulder

And in part two she gets her hands horribly burned by sunlight but they're good as new AFTER Michael rushes to black out the windows and get a first aid kit

Has Kate Beckinsale started aging yet?

>get stabbed in the mouth
>fall down
He wasn't dead

Also that was a fun call-forward for his jaw clicking in Underworld

Remember when he almost dislocates it yelling "What's all this ruckus?!"

In 4 she suddenly has new powers and heals instantly and is unharmed by sunlight.

Fuck 4 so much.

Didn't she get those at the end of evolution ?

you might be correct

i remember nothing of that movie other than it starsts with kate in underpants.

It's enjoyable. Some of the visuals are great. There's a sequence that's more or less live-action Skyrim and I really enjoyed that bit.

If you're watching it for the plot, you're doing it wrong. It's just there to mindlessly enjoy the visuals.

That's the closest thing to a memorable moment it has. It also completely pointless and only there to make men not leave the theater because they hope there will be more.

The movie is so bad.

It was horribly disappointing. They hyped the shit out of it, and it ended up being a few hours of footage and. . . that's about it. There was nothing to it.

>it ended up being a few hours of footage
That's a great description of the film. La Region Centrale is unironically a more entertaining and interesting film about a cold place.

kek

every singel time

Is it really latex or is it rubber?

>they kill Michael off
Fucking dropped

>why is it 1

>Viktor
>Selene
>Viktor
>leather Selene
>Viktor
>Selene

>Fuck 4 so much.
this

Why do 4rth movies of every series ruin everything ?
>RE 4
>PotC 4
>Hobbit
>SW 4

is michael really dead though? we only see his throat get sliced off

how to spot a retard. within the rules of the universe, there were no magic powers. it was set in a world where their powers were basically a virus. not magic teleporting

How was michael killed? Accident? Wasn't he pretty much immortal

with SW4 you mean PM right

Can't tell you I didn't see it, not going to. Why the fuck wouldn't Mike be in there ?
it would be like eating a cake without sugar

What do you think I meant ?
my point is trilogies should be left untouched and unsequel'd as a rule (Fast & Furious being an exception since it gets good from the 4th film on)

I thought maybe it was bait or something and I bit it.

lel

Villain captured Michael (for some fucking reason) and slit his throat and drank his blood.

apparently everyone can be Hybrids now :^) basically shits over the first 2 movies about how only descendants from Alexander can be Hybrids, now everyone is a Hybrid user, villain even planned on having Hybrid armies, jesus fucking christ.

Also that Theo guy from 4? turns out He's the heir to the Vampire throne because why the fuck not? also implied to be Selene's new lover

Also remember how Marcus was supposed to be the strongest Vampire and Victor only came second? well theres this supposed to be older vampire nords with ice powers that is much stronger and turns your hair white :^) because you know... magic

I swear to god this series fell apart when they took Michael out of the picture, one of the charms from the first 2 movies is the chemistry between Kate and Scott and their characters, it basically started the whole forbidden taboo love with a Vampire and a Werewolf, it was cheesy as fuck but goddamn did I enjoy those fist two

DESU the series should have stopped at 2, since they basically explored the source of both strains and had two big bads in one movie, it was convuluted as fuck, though as fun as it was, there was not much to go from there, as we can see with 4, the only way from there was "Humans find out about vampires and werewolves and exterminate both but somehow humans wants to become lycans and turned into a super werewolf'

if they wanted to make moreunderworld movies it should have been all prequels

>movie about Alexander and his three (two) kids
>they need to fight mongols
>they will lose
>2 kids get bitten by a wolf and a bat
>Marcus convinces Alexander to let William lose on the mongols since theyre desperate
>it backfires and turns it into a Werewolf army
>Marcus tries to clean this up and asks a General for Help
>Viktor helps Marcus defeat werewolf army

fuck you

and what happened to the daughter, the first born hybrid from awakening?

at first I thought she was cut from the movie since she was basically Sadako in 4 and shouldnt have made in the first place, then it turns out that the Nordic Vampires has her... for some reason

>forbidden taboo love with a Vampire and a Werewolf
It's so weird this is a massive cliche, it seems weirdly specific

bellybutton fucking in evolution was kind of hot

My first hard on was to a Garfield book. Sexuality is fucking weird, man.

Elaborate.

Alright, it's not as exciting as Tile Guy or Ohio Man but here it is.

There's a book called Garfield: His 9 Lives and one of the chapters is about these vikings from 984 that wake up in 1984. They discover that you can't be vikings in the 1984, so they go get jobs and do lame shit. Anyway, towards the end of it Garfield finds their patron god or something like that and they immediately revert to what they used to be. A series of panels shows this office worker transforming into a super fit, busty as fuck blond version of Red Sonja. I read that and, boom, first hard on. Women who are fit, athletic, and or busty have been my weakness since.

I think I was, 8 or 9 when I read it? Something like that.

Easily the worst Underworld movie. Worse than Awakening. It was so ineptly directed and edited that it felt like a SyFy movie. So much fucking flashbacks and narration, no semblance of a plot, entire scenes and important plot points feel like they have been cut, boring action, lack of Lycans (apart from crowd scenes), nothing but sequel set up, etc… But the editing and direction was the worst part, even simple conversation scenes felt choppy and weirdly cut together.

But it was also the sexiest Underworld thanks to the addition of Lara Pulver's almost always nearly nude, femdom loving vampire character.

>But it was also the sexiest Underworld thanks to the addition of Clementine Nicholson's nordic goddess vampire character.
FTFY

Kek

Post more Kate in latex!!

I wish I had this with audio.

I just want to fantasize about Kate biting me and treating me as if I was just some food
why did they have to fuck everything up

oh my GOD

>I just want to fantasize about Kate biting me and treating me as if I was just some food
The notion of female vampires is incredibly arousing. I don't know why there's so little female vampire material while so much male vampire material that exists solely to get women off exists. Are men who dig female vampires really that rare?

They did it in the cuntiest way ever, too.
And he was killed by some fucking no-name lycan no less.
Fucking kike niggers.

>Are men who dig female vampires really that rare?
Not at all. Vampires were huge and had a run in popularity from the early 90s through the late 90s / early 00's. You couldn't go into a bookstore without seeing tons of vamp books, a good portion of which were about banging hot vampire chicks. The market just got saturated and people lost interest.

I've never watch any of these movies.
Considering how shitty the sequels could've gotten, is it worth it to marathon them on a weekend I have nothing else to watch?

>Vampires were huge and had a run in popularity from the early 90s through the late 90s / early 00's
I suddenly remember Lady Death and all that stuff.

What a horrible, disgusting, and incredibly sexy time that was.

brb listening to alice in chains

If you can swallow the nonsense. They're complete schlock.

Nigga, you best be wearing flannel while you do that shit.

If you've ever watched the RE movies and enjoyed em for the entertaining sideshow they are, the Underworld series is pretty much the same.

Pretty funny that the 2 last entertaining Sony owned movie IPs are AAA production B movies with sell on sexy main actresses in leather/latix, monsters, gore, and violence.

>If you've ever watched the RE movies and enjoyed em for the entertaining sideshow they are, the Underworld series is pretty much the same.
This is accurate. However, while Kate is sexier than Mila I enjoy the RE movies more than Underworld. This latest Underworld though was fun for what it was, much more fun than the 3rd or 4th ones.

Why did Michael die? Wasn't he suppose to be GOD MODE? He was in all the others so far?

How did he die

He didn't type in his console hax after loading his gaem.

Michael got his throat cut and he died? He's gotten MUCH worse in the first 2 movies IIRC.

He was bled out like a pig.

I actually liked it up until the ending where she *teleports behind you* "nothin personal kid u just killed michael for some reason that I wont explain*

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98

Next week boys

>they'll keep making Underworld movies forever
>Kate'll look the same forever
Is she a real vampire?

She feeds on virgin lolis, that's the secret to her immortality.

I wonder if there's some virgin market in Hollywood. Like they've somehow found the very few adult virgins who are also hot and rich fuckers pay to deflower them. I can see Kate buy Lily some hot guy for her 18th birthday.

Well if Feldman and Elijah Wood are to be believed there's a thriving flesh market in Hollywood for all sorts of things.

Superior

Marcus was stabbed in the head and he didnt die.

Gimme dat pay check boi

Blade will have a hard time fighting her from prison

Yes. He and Selene as an OP as fuck couple is part of what made the series interesting. Him dying doesn't even make any fucking sense considering after Evolution they were basically gods.

The only reason they killed him off is because Speedman didn't want to come back because apparently Wiseman didn't like the way he made out with his then wife and was a dick to him.

I'd rather they have just recast him and had the final movie be he and Selene completely taking over/uniting the Vampires and Lycans and killing anyone that won't join them. End series.

Incompetence.

>Wiseman didn't like the way he made out with his then wife and was a dick to him
Allegedly Wiseman is an actual sperg who has freakouts.

To be fair, if I was some ugly only moderately wealthy Jew who was married to Kate Beckinsale, i'd be paranoid as fuck as well

>ugly
He's probably the best looking male director who doesn't have a history as an actor.

Although honestly that says more about directors

kek

fella's gotta eat

This is nowhere as bad as that Dutch movie he did.

About to watch it. Will report back if this thread is still alive.

>(Fast & Furious being an exception since it gets good from the 4th film on)
Realy the F&F is two series - 1-3 are street racing movies, 4+ are action films,