India building 11 nuclear reactors with Russian help

How will the West even compete?

rbth.com/news/2016/06/16/india-plans-to-build-11-nuclear-reactors-with-russias-support_603445

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_power_accidents_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They build more nuclear reactors then toilets

Wew nice

Sweet. More need for our uranium

Pooclear fission?

Wasn't there a deal with Westinghouse for another six reactors?

India is a western country

Don't forget. 2030.

>designated pooclear reactor streets

FPBP

But actually, good for Russia, it's nice to see nuclear energy expanding after the Krauts and the frogs turned into pissy bitches about it

Chernobyl 2.0 WHEN?

India's gonna be an irradiated wasteland in a few years.

Probably a step up from what it is now.

>they aren't building methane powered poo reactors
they'd be a super 1st world country overnight

They're in India and built by Russia. They might as well just dump the radioactive waste directly onto some babies and save time.

I'm going to give the plants a few weeks tops before it comes to light they've been dumping nuclear waste into the Ganges

This coming from a country that list two world wars and is too busy committing population suicide to let in overbearing Muslim rapefugees.

People who live in glasshouses mate.

I have no faith in their ability to maintain nuclear reactors. I don't care if that sounds racist.

>He doesn't know know about gobar-gas plants
Google it

>India
>Nuclear Reactors
>Help from Russia
Well that's the final nail in the coffin for nuclear energy.

Pajeet is gunna fuck it up and cause some massive irradiation disaster and thanks to curryflingers living in such dense areas it's gunna kill millions of them.

Which is great for everybody, but it's bad for nuclear energy.

>Australia's canada
>Insulting other countries
People who live in glasshouses mate.

>India
>Gas
420 smoke Sevin erryday.

this

slav-built nuclear plants have an awful track record

same goes for their hydroelectric dams

Their newer reactors are far better than the RBMK series, thank god.
Last I saw, their dams were solid, but the turbines were quite dodgy.

Nope, they work fine, it was just the ukrainians being retards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_power_accidents_by_country
see here

inb4 they are Dirty Bombs.

They didn't work fine, which certainly wasn't helped by the operators being retarded.
Pretty much everything that could go wrong did.

First world countries require a human-level average IQ.
And since IQ is 100% genetic, India and so many subhuman countries will never be first world.
In fact, some first-world country that are importing subhumans by the literal hundred of thousands are going to stop being first-world soon, think argentina, chile or brazil, the human area could be called first world but they are on a whole dragged down by all the subhumans ( also the humans area stopp being human relatively quickly since most government are relocating subhumans into human areas ).

No, by the end of this century, the end of the next maximum, only China, Korea and Japan may remain human.
But since Chinese are only barely human, and Korea seems to be receptive to open borders, only Japan is garanteed to remain human.

They will still have Indians in their countries when germans are gone. Germany is a joke country now.

autistic rant, zero valid argument.

That always made no sense to me. How can India have sewers when they don't poo in the loo?

will their poo glow in the dark?

my sides!

You mean their Uranium which they bought up with their shell companies aided by Hilldawg.

We sell them a fair bit too.

Happy to see nuke plants being built again. Everyone went all touchy about them after Fukushima

RADIOACTIVE DEAD POO

>Based Russia will wipe out shitskindians

Won't happen, that was a result of catastrophic ineptitude and government yes-men'ing that prevented obvious flaws in design from being pointed out. Something like that would only happen under USSR or idiocy of modern western regimes.

I understand that it is in your subhuman interest to dismiss reality, but do you really wish to live in a world without technological civilisation ?
Well, not that it matters what any of us wish for, since it'll happen regardless.

US is also making 6 nuclear reactors in India. So it makes it 17.

>2016
>fund a new nuclear power plant
>it's a light water reactor

Russian "help" w/ a reactor. What could possibly go wrong?

Windscale, Three Mile Island, Fukushima. Everyone's fucked up.

>Everyone's fucked up.
Some a bit more than others.

kek

Sheer luck, good or bad. Any of the others could have ended the same way, and chernobyl coulda ended up a lot better.

>doesn't work, kills all of India
>no more tech support
>we revert back to stone age

2nd world countries ban together

And look at it this way - a Chernobyl grade disaster in India would certainly help ease world population problems.

>Krauts and the frogs turned into pissy bitches about it

Expand on this.
Are you saying that the French and the Germans oppose nuclear energy expansion?

That explains why so many immigrants settle in a 3rd world like France , they need to survive with their own kind

Having a low general pop IQ stops a country from becoming first world. How is that a completely invalid argument?

>giant spinning fans moved by rising heat

Yeah this is technology we had in the 1800s.

It's time to move on to bigger and better producers of energy.

Don't Russians have the best reactors & most powerful warheads in the world ? It's pretty common knowledge .

Nuclear poo storm Holocaust

>Indian education
What caste r u bro

They do. These dweebs are living 30 years in the past.

Don't worry US is also building 6 nuclear reactors here.

Or Fukushima

>Sweet. More need for our uranium
>Russian reactors
>Canadian uranium.
?

>west competing in nuclear reactor building.
>After americans sold all their prime uranium mines to Russians after they bribed shillary
Giggidy.

what could possibly go wrong.

To be honest, if I were to settle in another third world country, I'd choose France too. I heard they have toilets but Paris still smells like raw sewage.

Pooclear Holocaust when?

everyone with half a brain knows nuclear is the way to go. It so obvious how good a resource it is, but noone dares to mention it because it would be political suicide to say "We wanna build a nuclear power plant!"

But everyone knows that throwing the eternally-hot stick in a bunch og water and get free powerz is the way to go...

>build nuclear reactors before working sewage systems
>power for a country in which half the population doesn't know how to shit on a toilet

>How will the West even compete?

HAARP'ing the shit out of it.

do these callcenters realy need that much power?
fuck india.

We are the 3rd in electricity generation in World (And that's when 50% of India doesn't have a 24x7 electricity supply).

Mad cos bad

>India builds nuclear power plant
>The scientists working inside go out to the dirt road behind the facility to take a shit
>The females are afraid to go shit on the streets alone because they will be raped
>The smell alone can cause cancer at distances of up to twenty miles.

Burger butthurt coz he ain't got the freedom to poo in open or the right to rape.

Yes

super power by 2030.

anyway, what about biomass?

>implying they don't use poo as coolant for the reactor

How's India? Is there shit everywhere on the streets?

>right to rape
This needs to be a meme

Not everywhere, only on designated streets.

>Russia helps India build nuclear reactors
>Russia puts them in strategic locations
>sets a timer on all of them to explode at the same time

I don't see the problem.

Aren't you supposed to be scamming grannies in your call center and shitting on some stranger's face and raping women?

You saying Russian reactors only work on Russian Uranium?

Good work India. This world wants more nuclear. much more nuclear.

Worst case scenario? Fuku2 or another Chernobyl. Pretty much nothing.

Only whenever I want. I am not supposed to do it 24x7, this is why love to work at 7-Eleven

>You saying Russian reactors only work on Russian Uranium?

Well that is a point. you build power plant cheap to later gass the jews with fuel prices.

You can thank the Russians for that

Do 7/11s even exist in India, and if it does, does it sell shit in a can?

11 poo-nobyls

They don't, we don't need western shit stores. We are already full of our own.

>jealously

>India building 11 nuclear reactors with Russian help

Designated shitting reactors?

Meanwhile we banned nuclear because "muh scary!!1!"

lol isnt that produced in China?

Decades long program of communist active measures to undermine the west.

You guys are still immune to this shit though right? Stay based Check man.

>cutting edge urinium reactor technology

Nothing is certain. There might be a big war.

>Nobody wants to go into the room with the cooling rods because somebody saw the toilet witch in there
>Chernobyl 2.0 now with more feces

>bragging about that level of inefficiency
>consumes that much electricity to power everything but a toilet

Seriously ? Their warheads have the most yeald rate ever documented , the Soviets have always had the most potent WMD. And ever since the NPT was signed by all NSG membered , no test have been conducted .

¨Man, this foto must be fake. If it is really elephant foot, then is that guy fucked.

Don't make us blockade your ports.

We are saving clean water by not using it to flush a shit you can easily drop on a street.

>has no good thing to talk about his country

IT would be the rich areas with westernized poo in loos who actually use toilets.