European stadia don't have slides

>European stadia don't have slides
well shit. pack it up, lads. Americans have won

Scousers probably killed Italians and/or themselves with slides back in the day resulting in stadium slide bans. Fuck them.

I'm with Bernie's Dugout

I think I'm too much of a pussy to even consider riding that slide.

To busy watching the game to be arsed with that, they probably charge to go on too.

If they had a few to get off the top of the stand that'd be sweet, quick way down; although I suspect some lads would use it as a loo

why even live

fuck sake

how 2 get a greencard?

>Europeans stadia don't have metal fences for crushing because of hillsborough
ha ha

Where's that one gif of green goblin flying down in that stadium in Portugal?

funny thing is, it's not even for the fans to use. it's for a retarded mascot to slide in when someone hits a home run. that's all he does.

>tfw so jealous of slides you make one

>I told you about stoke bro

>DON'T JUST GET A DEGREE GET A....
What did they mean by that?

This is the most American thing I've ever read.

Fahrenheit?

:y

It's not even the most american thing you'll ever read in this thread. Watch me:
>funny thing is, it's not even for the fans to use. it's for a retarded mascot to slide in when someone hits a home run. that's all he does. NOW WITH EXTRA SAUCE; only at Burger King.

-0.1/10 that didn't even add anything to the humour it just killed the pacing

He used to go down the slide into a giant mug of beer. That giant mug is now displayed at Lakefont Brewery.

t. Brewers season ticket holder since '98

Well, you don't add anything to the world and should really kill yourself.

Here is the old one. It was much more comfy

>looks like a minor league stadium
>but parking lot is full
Today is a sad day.

The old one was built in '53. Man this is giving me feels.

>you will never be able to set foot in your team's shitty old stadium again.

at astros games there's a fat guy that sits in a train throughout the entire game and drives it 20ft down a track everytime they hit a homerun

>shitty
Did you typo'd "comfy"?

>that giant beer mug
absolutely based

the giant beer mug and little Bavarian themed hut was comfy since Wisconsin population was like 90%+ German ancestry at that point. The memories at the old stadium are great, but the actual stadium was old and basic.

He used to slide down into a mug of beer, because the city of Milwaukee has a strong beer heritage. When they built the new stadium, they decided the beer mug wasnt "family friendly" enough so they took the mug away and now it's just a slide.

So yeah it's stupid as fuck but it wasn't always that stupid.

>doesn't have season tickets for his teams pool

Euros have better atmosphere, Americans have better stadiums

It makes sense

is there a pool left in America that doesn't have a mexican in a t-shirt in it at all times?

I was only 8 in county's last season but still remember running around with my brothers in the outfield bleachers trying to get in a spot we'd think a homerun was gonna be hit or wandering behind the bullpens trying to get a free ball l. Miss county it was way more comfy than Miller ever could be