Wow ... so THIS .... is the power of America's favourite sport

Wow ... so THIS .... is the power of America's favourite sport.

>New England is full of bandwagoners

That team is Xehawks-tier now.

r-rude

Do english fans not leave 5 minutes early when the team has obviously lost?

here's your (You)

At least they aren't leaving into a fence

>America's favourite sport.

That's not Baseball.

Dead sports general?

Just now fucked is NFL? From an outsider looking in, it just looks like a political shitfest with plummeting ratings now.

Can you blame them after that poor performance?

Just bought my first jersey other than a Brady jersey since 2015 when they started winning again.

>Filtering out all the casuals
Jersey-less fan era of football returning

At least they aren't leaving
>glasses
Las Vegas!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

>From an outsider looking in

Hm.

lolno

NFL is immensely more popular than basebore

The NFL is dead and they brought it upon themselves.

>New England home stadium
>Patriots, defending champions, get #shrekt
>Empties out

Don't blame the sport, blame the fairweather fans who are already turning their backs on probably the best coach-QB combo of all time.

Do you know how many fans would kill for their teams to have 5 fucking rings, and these motherfuckers are down about one bad game. That's Miami-tier bandwagonism.

hey britfag. do you play games at midnight on a worknight?

You are ugly and have terrible teeth and you lost two wars to us and lost that world cup game that we tied. You are a fag

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Sport.'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>getting this triggered on a Romanian claymation website
kek americans are so autistic

your fans also leave early and the ones remaining whistle their players in front of an international audience

NFL fucked themselves over big.
1) Too many commercials
2) Not giving all games to people who fucking bought ESPN (straw that broke the camels back for my family a few years ago, couldn't watch a game despite having bought the NFL package)
3) Boring as shit talk shows instead of streaming sports. Bunch of literal who's talking and interviewing.
4) Appeal to liberal politics, especially during the super bowl.
5) Kelly fucking Pickler to get a non-football crowd into football.
6) Bad refs trying to keep the game even by favoring the losing team.

They are honestly fucked.

that's basically the summary right there. They killed the golden goose by splitting up the games into multiple packages for more money and played shitloads more commercials because they never thought people wouldn't tune into football.
Then when people left they thought the solution was to appeal to identity politics.
They shot themselves in the foot and realized, "Oh fuck I'm bleeding a lot." and instead of fixing the problem they proceeded to shoot themselves in the other foot

>Oh fuck I'm bleeding a lot
perfect

they got too jewish

football "fans"
patriots """fans"""
all-american sports """""fans"""""

Please don't lump the rest of us in with the Massholes. We're actually cool; those guys are FAGGOTS.

In fairness, they were rushing home so they could watch all the commercials they'd missed by actually being at the stadium.

Every team that wins the SB is full of bandwagoners.

7/10, not bad for a german.

it was like midnight, and America is a capitalist country where people need jobs to pay for their own healthcare and student loan debts

you might not know this but PATS fans didn't exist before '92.

When Bill Parcells went to NE to coach them and they drafted Drew Bledsoe, all of a sudden half of boston, who never watched football before became pats fans overnight. Of course not being true football fans and with the Pats playing 2 hours away from boston in Foxborough, they all left for home around halftime for years. Till they won their first superbowl. Then they only go home early on night games and games they're losing.

and yes, I just said there is no such thing as a patriots fan in boston. There are boston sports fans who are fans of winning boston teams, and outside of boston there is no such thing as a patriots fan, just a bandwagon fan.

So, you're saying the people of Bombston are fans of Bombston teams ONLY IF THEY HAPPEN TO BE WINNING, right? So if Bombston teams lose, the people of Bombston are no longer fans of those teams, right? Yup, that's the definition of front-running bandwagoners.

Wow, awesome banter, man!!!

If you've ever been to boston you'll learn really fast that they are all red sox fans + a very small smattering of Bruins and Celtics fans (with a lot of overlap in this group), there is a HUGE group of frontrunning "Boston" fans who are all over any boston team doing moderately well, but generally are completely sports ignorant and definately fairweather.

The patriots fanbase is made up this group of people. Wait till the pats go 3-13. that stadium will be empty with 2-3k people showing up on sunday until they become a playoff team again. Pats fans aren't like Bills or Bears or Lions or Packers fans who will fill their stadium no matter how terrible their team is.

Literally 1000x more fans than >divegrass

I think they should wear sponsors on their jerseys. Get rid of commercials. I think that commercials hurt the NFL more than the political shit going on. We live in a world were the average attention span is 7 seconds. No one wants to sit through 3 minutes of commercials for every 2 or so minutes.

Jesus, what a shit fanbase. And they fucking dare to make boreball gamethreads on Sup Forums with "best fans in baseball" editions. Nothing could be further from the truth.

captcha: bony cringila

They're a bunch of pinkhats

Them's some ugly-ass pinkhats, then; beards, beer-bellies, wife-beaters, stuff like that.

Personally I got tired of football so I stopped watching it. However the NFL keeps shooting itself in the foot
Most of its fans are working class conservatives and the NFL and espn are just ripping on them constantly. Now that Kaepernick lost his job the liberal fans are screaming white supremacist but they don't realize he fucking sucked.

The NFL is loosing people and it's not stopping anytime soon. Maybe the USFL will be brought back

You think that's bad?
New York City used to be one of the of biggest baseball places in America. Then the Yankees started sucking and everyone switched to other sports. Then the mets got better then the Yankees so for a while there were more mets fans running around. Now that the yanks are better more Yankees fans are popping up

Back when the giants and jets sucked equally the city was prettty split on the two. Then the giants got good so everyone went to them. Then the jets got better so people switched to them for like 2 seasons.

Everyone always liked the nicks until the nets came to Brooklyn and half the city switched over

MLS had the metro stars then they became the ny Red Bull's and even though half of all soccer fans in the city are closet commies they support them anyway because they have ny in the name. Then NYCFC came a long and nobody actually switched people just started following them outta nowhere because they got some big European stars and they were actually located in the city so Red Bull's fans hate them for that

When a ny team is in the championship (except Stanley cup) the city rilvary disappears because New Yorkers are so fucking arrogant about their city they have to win everything.

Hockey fans and non-MLS soccer fans are actually the only rational ones

Did you just give up halfway through your post?

Now I feel like I'm getting stuck in between both sides of the Noo Yawk/Bahmbston "rivalry", and I don't want anything to do with that.

Jesus, you faggots have a PhD in New England.
How much time do you spend thinking about >us?

> "Old England" weighing in on anything relevant.

I've been a pats fan for 3 years and this was the poorest spectacle i've ever seen. I'm thinking about switching teams over this shit.