One protects you, the others are trying to rape you

One protects you, the others are trying to rape you.

Choose.

The truth is all of them might not be able to protect you and after you're raped go on a rampage to avenge you

Joker can stage his protective measures on a larger scale than the other three, but It is literally a metaphysical demon with no restraints. Meanwhile, Lector and Chigurh are both small-time and irrelevant.

I'll choose It. Really though this scenario is basically just making a case between It and Joker.

It isn't rape if I consent

this honestly
none of them strike as being capable to mamoru anything

>It is literally a metaphysical demon with no restraints
It's time to stop.

The only one that's a rapist is Pennywise, and maybe The Joker. So I'd get Pennywise to protect me, because the others won't rape me.

What is your issue?

Pennywise in the novel is a fucking monster. Pennywise in the miniseries is an odd pussy who never tries to kill.

Lector

he's a sociopath without fear so he can battle It

he's also a master planner way ahead than joker and girl hair

>mfw people talk about Anton Chigurh being such an awesome, complex, and "deep" villain even though he's just a guy that flips a coin to see if someone dies or not.

>he's a sociopath without fear so he can battle It
So was Patrick Hockstetter

it's canon to dc comics now

Going by the novel, Pennywise all the way, unless it's 7 kids with the power of Turtle God on their side.

WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE CALLS HIM LECTOR

ITS FUCKING LECTER YOU INBRED FUCKS

>getting triggered this hard over one letter

Back in your cage for the day

Pennywise is paranormal, that's not even a contest. Out of the other 3, the joker works on a bigger scale.

hannibal so I can hang out and cook stuff with him

This, basically. Why even put a fucking Stephen King metademon in a fight against regular serial killers/terrorists?

Chigurh is an unstopable force of nature, the rest can just bend over and let him proceed in tearing them a new one.

>Satan incarnate
>small-time and irrelevant
Wew lad