Why did the movie version make him look like shit?

Why did the movie version make him look like shit?
his hairstyle looks like retarded emo kid, I can't take seriously a 50 years old looking like this
Or what is on purpose that he looks dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/James_Potter_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its the wizarding world and i think he looks pretty G. RIP Alen Ricman ;-;.

his character was supposed to be a manchild emo faggot

Waiting for comfy pasta

Dullest

he's a wizard bro they all look weird

this

>middle aged cuckold tries and fails to sport a young and hip hairstyle, ends up looking even more pathetic

Totally unrealistic, would never happen.

it was to beat the point home that he was evil
since you know rowling didn't know he wasn't back then

Im b4 pasta
>"NO"

>looks like retarded emo kid,
sounds like snape too me no wonder he got zero pussy

Snape was a cuck and him looking like an emo slytherin is appropriate.

Why not turn him black like (((they))) did with Hermione?

idk it just makes him less of a threat if he was not supposed to be taken seriously since book 1

blacks could be anywhere

What else did you expect from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>>idk it just makes him less of a threat

Yeah no shit, he had to sneak in with Voldemort somehow if he looked uber strong and shit Voldermort would have just killed him immediately.

Damn dude at least try to open the pasta in a creative way. No one likes dry, unflavoured pasta.

>Severus Snape was a thin man with sallow skin, a large, hooked nose and yellow, uneven teeth. He usually dressed in flowing black robes which made him resemble "an overgrown bat". He had shoulder-length, greasy black hair which framed his face in curtains, curling lips and dark, penetrating eyes that resembled tunnels. As a Death Eater, he bears the Dark Mark on his left inner forearm.
he looked like user and actually became one after he called lily a hoe and got his chances to get laid squandered

>Harry's parents were like 20 years old when they had him
>which means if we add like 11 years to when Harry started in Hogwartz, Snape was suppose to be 31
>looked to be atleast 45
He had some shitty ass britbong genes.

>>>Harry's parents were like 20 years old when they had him
What?

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/James_Potter_I
>Died 31 October, 1981 (aged 21)

3/10 made me reply