BREXIT

hey britfags.. what you gonna vote tomorrow and why?

(pls vote yes .. i wanna see what happens)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/when-a-mafia-expert-tells-us-britain-is-the-most-corrupt-country-in-the-world-its-time-to-start-a7057686.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm voting no now to spite you.

Has anyone got that picture with all the businesses that moved their factories from the UK?

I'm voting leave of course. You silly krauts have oppressed us for too long.

Yes isn't an option.

Do you mean yes we should leave or yes we should remain.

At least the Dad isn't black.

but where should they go, nobody in the rest of the world likes rotten fish'n'chips ..

donald trump

Of course not .. they are brother and sister

I think it will make no difference how you vote.
it would be an economic disaster, so the election will be rigged.

Nice bait thread, Mehmet. This is why Germany shouldn't allow sandniggers to use computers.
I'll hook you up with a fake ID and documentations if you com over the week of election day. Tell anyone else who likes Trump and I'll hook them all up with false documentation. After that you guys can go home knowing you helped Make America Great Again.
>pic related, if you don't the liberal cuckery might spread to Australia and this will be your future

hey, why would you think I'm a sandnigger?
i just want you to perish, you little islandmonkeys.
its time!

The only thing thats perishing is your wife from all the mudslime cocks she takes.

HA, the joke is on you!
i dont have a wife or girlfriend!

Given that he's in all likelihood a mudslime himself or worse an antifa I don't think he's inclined to share her with his friends or even has one.

Good luck though Britain, I hope you guys nuke the EU for all of us. You're pretty much our last chance at sinking this thing before it gets real bad.

but you will never leave the EU .. londons powerful financial firms dont want it.
so it will not happen!

independent.co.uk/voices/when-a-mafia-expert-tells-us-britain-is-the-most-corrupt-country-in-the-world-its-time-to-start-a7057686.html

A vote for exit is a vote for the downfall of western society.

Thanks. I'm voting to leave, I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people I know are voting leave, I think that if we do remain then its rigged. Simple as that.

A vote for exit is the only way Western society can be rescued. Because for Europe to thrive the EU has to die. It will ruin Europe in the same way the Soviet Union did to Eastern Europe, except far worse as they also import mudslimes to break up national homogenity so they can absorb the singular nations easier. Which will lead to bloodshed and conflict further down the line and balkanization is almost inevitable.

>sovereignty and self-governance will cause the downfall of western civilization

i dont get what this has to do with all the refugees.. i dont want them here neither.

if britan exiting the EU, they will be a small insignificant country.
even the US have said that Britain will then be irrelevant.

At least they will be fucking free. Who gives a shit about anything else?

you simply are a retard ... when the berlin wall came down .. we let in all the fucking east-germans .. and the papers wrote the same shit about them as they do now about the refugees..

sure .. they are a problem .. but the are less than 0.1% of the population ... are you really that scared about some sandnigger?

and by the way .. if a dirty, stupid, stinky refugee can steal your job or your wife .. you should really think about yourself!

and btw. AfD will win the next election .. so we simply get the SS back on track and thats it!

and again ... this has nothing to do with brexit .. so stop the OT

Why does this family look so inbred? I've seen actual downies look more normal than this average British family

Hope the UK leaves.

Not because I hate the UK or because I think they'll do better outside of the The Empire...

But because if UK stays, there will be zero chance for the EU to have a will to reform. They'll claim victory.

This.

Grow some dignity hans.

Not everything in life is being popular. Freedom and peace are worth more than disorder brownie points.

>that fivehead on the mum

Please help with Brexit redpill

centuries of inbreeding i guess.. ask them .. they ALL look like this..
(pic related)

They don't look human, why is that?

unfortunately it will not pass

Theyre British

>even the US have said that Britain will then be irrelevant.
We say that now.

Vote leave on Thursday lads.

They're Welsh.

I posted in a vote for leave before leaving myself.

Foetal alcohol syndrome. British women don't seem to realise that you ought to stop drinking when there's a baby in you.

>thinking niggers and sandniggers will make your country better

Yeah, m8. I'm so happy with all the subhumans killing people left and right around here.

Voting leave.e.u
as was intended just for business was ok,but when it started to become importing immigrants and messing about with bananas that was enough.

Who is retarded is you, extremly so. You are comparing people artificially seperated for a few decades to people from a completely different culture, ideology and with a vastly different mindset aswell as way lower IQ. You being incapable of understanding how much of a difference this makes when even the third generation of the Turkish minority is almost completely unemployed and does not even finish basic education makes you a lost cause.

This is also not about "stealing my job or wife", you imbecile. Their pure presence already is harmful, as they drain resources in the form of welfare in an exorbitant fashion and will do so for decades to come if not their entire life. Worse from our experiences so far, there is no change to be expected either. Future generations descending from them will act in a similar manner if not worse. That isn't even factoring in them driving up criminality rates, wrecking the education system through their sheer presence and so on.

They're also not 0.1% you fucktard. Those numbers figure in the entire EU population and are dishonest to the extreme. The last figure we got for Germany alone was 1.5 millions. That was almost a year ago. 80-90% of them male and in the 18-35 bracket. A group in which only around 14 million people in Germany exist to begin with. Putting them at over 10% of the most important population bracket. Given that the gender ratio BEFORE them was around 50:50 they'd be the mayority where men aged 18-35 are concerned within 4-5 years at most. By that point we'd reached a gender disparity of 1:2 already, one of the worst ever known in human history. With already slight disparities leading to strife, civil war and conflict.

All of this is directly related to the EU. As because of the EU standing laws can't be enforced, everything any nation does always has to be done in the context of looking at how it affects other EU countries. Which is part of what got us into this situation to begin with.

> Cornish independence

hahahahahahahaha

Why not just do what sweden just did and ban all male immigrants between ages of 16 and 60 or something?

I certianly hope polls get rigged or brits are smart enough to vote to stay. Europe is cucked enough already.

Also, OT? This isn't plebbit you faggot.

This. Very much so. They'll not only be free if they chose to do so. They're going to nuke the EU and save Europe at large. If the Brits leave, others will follow. And we can kill of this anti democratic leftist monstrosity.

He's an idiot, almost dumb enough to be a girl really. He's comparing people who were seperated for a few generations to people who have an IQ that according to the law qualifies them to be regarded as retarded. People whoms IQ is still in free fall as they're inbred as hell and still going at it. People who have nothing in common with Europeans and whoms very ethics, values and norms are anathema to European ones.

>He's an idiot
Far to many of these in Germany which is why in the shit storm that it is now. I really cannot see how Germany will not become a third world country within the next century.

Leave.

Because it will help kill the EU, and piss off Soros and banks who fucked us, and everyone else over. Couldn't care less about the fear mongering, in the EU we're all fucked anyway.

first of all.. if you cant speak english.. dont do it. and dont use the google translater.. go back to school and dont play with your little penis this time.
or are you a stupid eastgerman.. did you learn russian?

second of all, everything you said is false!
all your numbers are wrong.. all you statments are wrong.. so pls .. just shut the fvck up.. you making a fool out of urself bernd.
go .. vote for AfD and let the big boy talk now..

The funny thing is, there's fewer of them than one should think. But they actively collude with political parties and are supported by them. The left that is.

If you look at the ANTIFA, they manage to always outnumber local groups but what people miss is, it's always the same or mostly the same ANTIFA people being carted around from one event to the next, as most left parties are financing and backing them. It's really quite bizarre, they basically have their own "bruiser" group.

If you wouldn't figure women into the vote at all, AFD would be strongest party in several federal states right now. Which means these fags aren't just in the minority, even the normies don't agree with them. The only way the leftists keep themselves in power is through a massive media onslaught mostly aimed at women, to get them to vote for A. benefits and B: what they tell them is societal consens using women's natural tendencies against them.

Stuff is going to get bad anyway, even if we were to elect the goddamn NSDAP right now. As the mudslimes we have sure as hell wont leave peacefully. What is mostly up right now and being decided on is HOW bad things are going to get. Currently things could still be sorted out without outright societal breakdown. But unless something happens we're going to have a Kosovo style conflict in a few years down the line.

"He's an idiot, almost dumb enough to be a girl really. He's comparing people who were seperated for a few generations to people who have an IQ that according to the law qualifies them to be regarded as retarded. People whoms IQ is still in free fall as they're inbred as hell and still going at it. People who have nothing in common with Europeans and whoms very ethics, values and norms are anathema to European ones."

that is pretty much what we real german say about you eastgermans...
and thats also the reason all the eastgerman women go west asap...

Couldn't the government, assuming they replace Merkel's dumbass regime with someone actively trying to cleanse the country, just cut off all governmental handouts to people from areas no longer at war? Most of the immigrants aren't even Syrian they are north african.

>Can barely formulate a coherent sentence, criticizes someone else's English.
>Has no idea what he's talking about, claims someone else's numbers are wrong.
This is some really bad trolling. Come on man, at least try to come off as genuine. Okay let me induldge you, which numers and statements in particular were wrong?
>Population aged 18-35 being around 14 million?
>1.5+ Rapefugees as last official numbers almost a year ago?
>Vast mayority of rapefugees being male aged 18-35?
>Different and incompatible cultural and ideological background?
>Unemployment rates amongst Turks?
>Turks not finishing basic school education?

>it would be an economic disaster, so the election will be rigged.

If that happens, at least we'll know the referendum was rigged for a good purpose.

Please leave so our politicians realize its a good idea and makes us get the fuck out as well. I want my United States of Scandinavia (USS)

>US Flag

Nice try, but I'm so far in the West I'm almost Dutch. Also not an argument you faggot.

Could? Yes. The problem is, the rot goes way deeper. The so called 68s "March through the institution" has infected large parts of the state apparatus and managed to spread their ideas even further. A bit like the SJW infection at your universities.

Before long the money running out is what might kickstart all of this. They're engaging in some really creative accounting right now to make it seem as if we're running a surplus, while money is missing in everything from infrastructure maintenance to the school system. This isn't workable forever, especially as costs explode and will only keep going up.

The problem here is, when the money runs out the rapefugees wont simply leave. If they can't purchase things, many of them will just try to take them by force. Which is where things will go bad, the same as if you tried to deport them all at once. So some type of conflict is pretty much unavoidable. Altough the scope and severity vastly differs depending on the actions that will be taken within the next few years.

they allready trying to do that ... but there is a big shitstorm about it in the media .. like 78128380 said.

but i really think this will be over in a blink of an eye after the next election..

the left is practically nonexisting.. they slaughter themselfs.
another factor is, there are 3-4 left partys that might get some votes.. and only 2 on the right side .. one of them the CDU with merkel.

the left will never ever get a majority because they all hate eachother ... and .. well .. nobody will vote for merkel again...

only party that is left is the nationalist AfD..
they will win bigtime ...

and then its third reich again motherfvckers .. get your air-raid shelter ready .. the wehrmacht is coming

Yeah, but one of those statements is true.

Tomorrow is either the first day of the rest of Europe's life..or the last day of hope in Europe.

And we all know what happens when hope is removed from the mix...

Shit happens.

You're somehow confused, the CDU is at best right in the middle, at worst it's drifting to the left itself. It is also held hostage by Merkel and her cronies who went against EVERYTHING they got elected to do and were talking before.

Even if the AFD makes massive gains, the etablished parties are going to do the same they did in Austria. They will all team up against the AFD and cruise on female and migrant votes to a tiny minority to shut down any kind of relevancy the AFD can achieve. They wont be above lying, cheating and rigging the votes either. We had several cases of it coming to light in recent times such as the one in Bremerhaven where they simply threw out votes and replaced them with better ones.

Oh things are going to get bad, real bad, either way. The question that is being decided tomorrow is, HOW BAD. The British are the only ones who are given a vote and the only ones who could nuke the EUSSR before it takes off.

If remain wins, they're going to rope us all in and tie us down with red tape as they set about building the EUSSR. It wont last, might not even last very long at that. But 10-20 years alone would already be devastating and ensure when shit hits the fan it will be Kosovo except in large parts of West Europe.

>EUSSR

Say what you want about the Commies, but they kept the Muslims in check. What you have brewing there is a whole new level of retardation.

yeah .. you probably right about the election..

but the EUSSR would not be a bad thing i guess..
they EU today and especially the BRD are simple minions of the US..
the US attempt to prevent a united Eurasia for centuries now, not without good reason.

a united eurasia would crush the US economy

i am greek.,

>tfw dual citizen
>tfw voting BREXIT and TRUMP
>tfw might get fucked on both counts
make it count

You do realize that even if the UKucks vote to stay the EU is still going to collapse. There is zero trust between the countries governments from what I've heard.

I've also heard that all it's going to take is for one country to basically say " Y'know guys, we can still make trade deals with other countries in Europe and not be apart of the EU" to start a massive exit.

Forgive me for being an ignorant burger but that's just what I've heard.

What is the referendum bullshit? An attempt to convince people they want things to stay the same? Catalonia and Scotland do this shit too, and nothing ever comes of it.

WHERE IS MY MONEY???

>What is the
What is this*

If it's a small country it can get slapped with retaliatory sanctions and be destroyed. Someone big must leave.

>britcucks will stay

calling it now repeating digits confirm

>that forehead

assuming leave passes the queen does have the authority to replace the PM if he doesn't follow what the people want and she is pro-leave as well.

So if the UK ends up leaving the EU how likely is it to create a snowball/domino effect that results in all countries bailing out? Germany I expect you to be the captain going down with his ships. Reap what you have sought.

If UK leaves I'll personally buy a pint for the next Brit I meet in Ljubljana

mfw britcucks stay and continue to get cucked by immigration, germany and eastern europe

Moderately likely. Even if the UK DOESN'T leave the EU is already on the verge of collapsing and taking in millions of unskilled immigrants is speeding it up quite handily. Russia will have an opportunity to reap spoils across the entire continent if they play it right.

not sure what to vote yet, swaying towards in though. i know a lot of you will call me a cuck but i'd rather stick with things this way than go head first into the unknown and end up out of the frying pan into the fire

According to Children Of Men you will be the last functioning government on Earth because you leave the EU. Good luck mate.

No written constitution, m8. In principle, the queen can do whatever the hell she wants. In practice, she does jack all. I don't think anyone knows what would actually happen if she came into parliament one day and bellowed IN THE NAME OF GOD, GET OUT.

you fucking destroyed him.
he probably put on his favourite dungarees and went to the park to knit socks or some shit.

Awww boo hoo that nasty man in America said we won't have any friends! Fuck off Mesut.

yeah .. DESTROYED .. more like ignored .. im not here to teach idiots .. learn to read .. lol

pls learn to read.. i want you to leave to..
i just want to know if you are prepared to a nobody..