Hey anons. In about two weeks I leave for my ERASMUS programme study abroad to Finland...

Hey anons. In about two weeks I leave for my ERASMUS programme study abroad to Finland. Any good advice on surviving abroad, maybe in Finland especially? Good experience, what to bring and so on? How to live on a budget and so on? Thanks user

why the fuck did you chose Finland

Jano zobuď sa

Why go to cold autism land

quality of education mostly

>he chose Finland
wew

take some vodka or borovička with you, it's could out there you know

cold*

based borovička

>erasmus
>education

>quality of education
By what measure? You'll be lectured to in broken in English. I had to endure incomprehensible broken English here in Canada.

Many replies, only one good advice (borovička) people of Finland, what say thee?

buddy if you aren't into slutting around Erazmus is a waste of your time.
People go there for focken vacations, not to study.

>Any good advice on surviving abroad, maybe in Finland especially?
Don't die

checked

education? I thought erasmus is for fuck another country's girls.

ok then. just looking for some advice though

>Education
Unless you're a turbonormie you will begin to hate yourself and Finland. Our education is post-modern Social media left wing globalist nordicist blue pilled sheep of babylon suocide level of shit

Watch hockey and wear an umbrella until January, then change to your thickest clothes and hope for the best. Learn Finnish and keep in mind that if Finnish people don't seem to want to be your friends it's only the shyness and the unbalance in the very peculiar social culture.

Pls dont mind my flag i'm on vagadion :DDD

Unless you're going to get lower education in Finland, you won't benefit from that as our higher education is trash.
But beyond that
>falling for memes and sore charts

> it's only the shyness and the unbalance in the very peculiar social culture.
nah most of them genuinely only have friends from their childhood and will straight up say 'I don't need any more friends' if you try asking them to go somewhere (non-sexually, obvi). Most of them will also switch to Finnish as soon as there's another Finn in close vicinity and leave you in the dust. Basically, don't bother befriending a Finn, it's like being friends with a lifeless corpse who hates you.

t. pierre-hans van tortellini, purveyor of cuckoo clocks and cheeses with holes in them

>Any good advice on surviving abroad, maybe in Finland especially?
Get some warm clothes.I am not joking.Finland is freaking cold.Also make sure that you eat chocolate at least a few times per week.The weather is super gloomy and people from warmer climates that move there are prone to depression.

>don't bother befriending a Finn, it's like being friends with a lifeless corpse who hates you.
>who hates you
>implying finns arent as soulless as other asians

Wtf are you talking about? I study in English and there's a whole lot of foreigners in my class and we get along perfectly fine.

Have some fall and winter clothing with you.
Be prepared, alcohol is expensive and there's not much to do during fall when being outside doing something really isn't an option.
Attend student parties, they are full of normies and most likely other foreigners as well.
Don't take our quietness as rudeness, we speak when we have something to say, silence isn't loud to us.

Welcome Slovakbro!

i was considering finland for erasmus but I'm glad I chose france instead

Anecdotal evidence isn't actual evidence, Pekka. If there weren't a lot of foreigners but a lot of Finns instead, the foreigners would be left out. You only get along because your circumstances don't allow you otherwise. I've taught here, I see it ever day.

Playing some sport is the easiest way to get bros. Hockey, football, floorball... Those usually have teams in Unis.

Buy Lidl.

Memes. Among normies it's completely fine.

Thank you!