BAN GUNZ MAAAAN

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Accident (unintentional)

???

Those are all the people who got shot when their toddlers found their unsecured guns.

Looking at the list what they really need to ban is unhealthy eating. Not saying they should actually ban that or anything, but:
>heart disease
>cancer
>obesity
>stroke
>diabetes
Is like 900,000 together

Source?

Except for the gun, the rest of those are all preventable

You can't stop someone with a gun from shooting you

Coincidentally, these are the types of people who want to ban your guns and limit free speech

you can if you shoot them first

WTF WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE DYING FROM "MEDICAL ERRORS"??

should have had an abortion... wait

The kikes do "medical errors" on patients that dislike LGBT pride videos on jewtube

Can't get it right all the time

Also depends on the definition of error.

Give us the source you Secondhand Slavnigger.

Indian "doctors," a completely out of control pharmaceutical industry, insurance finagling and poor people who rely on emergency rooms.

crushed by piano/anvil/bleed to death from walking into a window in the middle of being moved

Kek

>drug/drunk driving is illegal
>still kills more than guns
Hmmmmmm really makes you think

500000 fucking abortions? Jesus Christ. That is murder on an astonishing level and literally everyone thinks it's okay. The end times must be near boys, I think I will just go up and live in the mountains.

Half a fucking million abortions. If we got wiped out right now we would deserve it.

How about you Google it like I did you lazy peice of shit.

That isn't how this works, Sasha. The Russians or the Americans tell you to do something and you do it, or there'll be no thatched roof for you to eat your shitty soup and paska under tonight.

I googled the individual causes of death and they don't match the pic

Think he just won this one mate

And that's only in half a year. Probably more than 6 gorrilian by now total

It can all be prevented by eating a plant based vegan diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

Source you fucking degenerate

The Russians are actually our friends while your country starts shit everywhere, go kill yourself. The entire Europe is suffering economic collapse because you start revolutions everywhere.

I didn't see that it was only for half a year. That just makes it worse. One million murders a year because of feminism. I really do hope people in the future call us out for the barbarians we are.

Yeah ban dem gunz

Russia is more than a friend, even more than a boyfriend. Russia is your domineering husband. Better put a nice dress on, shave your legs, clean the house and have dinner ready when he comes home if you don't want to get the belt again.

He can't wait to spread your supple legs to get deeper into that Black Sea of yours.

Better to have Russia there than NATO you dumb cuck. Everyone here other than American paid shills know this.

I can tell you're smarter than the average village idiot, Bilo. You've got a strong sense of Geopolitics you lapped up lovingly from Putin's ass. It's even kind of sweet to see you use the term cuck, in an ironic sort of way.

We have always had close relationship with Russia. Your country only has one desire: to destabilize regions in an effort to make profit. Your shilling here is proof of that.

You think I ridicule you for money? You are entertainment. A weird insect trapped under a jar to look at and be repulsed by. We hold you up to scare other countries. "How fickle and weak civilization is for the satellites countries", we say. In a week it can all come crashing down. Be careful Bulgaria. Be careful Romania.

You think the United States is drooling and lusting after the riches of the Ukraine? What riches? If you had something we wanted we would have it. You were played. A tool. A pawn. Used and discarded in the aspirations of powers much larger than yourself.

As a person, I do not look down on you. You and I are brothers. You have just never tasted the fruit. Maybe one day you will. I hope that you do.

>medical error

Most doctors are Jewish, coincidence?

I've given a lot of thought to this actually, it would be really good for infrastructure if the world went vegan/made meat a rare treat. We just have to keep genetic diversity in plant products alive, or else we could kill ourselves doing it.

Fuck off, vegans gain, pls go die of b12 deficiency.

>counting abortions as deaths

into the trash it goes.

>(((unintentional)))

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You like that one eh?

How do you know this?