What does Sup Forums think of power electronics...

what does Sup Forums think of power electronics? it first appealed to me around the time I really enjoyed Noise but now it seems kind of bland to me. the aspects doesn't seem as interesting anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoi5USOyPgc&t=67s
youtube.com/watch?v=mgknFPVF8kM
diamat.bandcamp.com/album/der-einzige-und-sein-eigentum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

They're really good when i'm angry

Right now my appeal towards power electronics is still very strong. Loving the abrasiveness and the anger the genre contains. What have you listened to besides Whitehouse?

I don't like Whitehouse but I enjoy SPK, and Genocide Organ.

How to get into Genocide Organ? I've listened to IN-KONFLIKT but didn't like it. Found it kind of boring and flat.

It's some fun stuff.

deathpile, some Ramleh and Genocide Organ but couldn't finish. and also some Throbbing Gristle if that helps

If you're into White House, give Controlled Bleeding a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=aoi5USOyPgc&t=67s

That's why I like it, but I also like harsh noise wall, so that's probably why I enjoy it.

SPK arent power electronics but they re very good. Actually, SPK and Genocide Organ fall easily in my fav industrial bands
Perhaps the album "Bird Seed" is what can get you into Whitehouse the easiest in that case.
Check out Ramleh (the album "Hole In The Heart") if you re interested by drony power electronics. In the larger definition of industrial music, i can rec you Throbbing Gristle, Nurse With Wound, Zoviet France and NON (boyd rice)

alright, will have this bookmarked. personally what got me into PE is the minimal sound of pic related whitehouse album. I love the screeching devilish vocals and that noise spike around the last minute of On Top. Erector is nice too

I think you should try their first LP first, Leichenlinie

same guy.

oh shit is this actually new? says released 2016 on their bandcamp

>oh no, this is from the 80s

>Power Electronics was invented by a literal 14 year old

Lmao. Embarrassing genre.

i have seen sutcliffe jügend live at maschienenfest last year, it was fucking awesome, the bass was so heavy and the performance great
sad that i dont receive that kind of energy by just listening to that on headphones

Name a single genre that wasn't invented by a 14 year old

dad rock

Does anyone have anything really Drum driven like this album by Sissy Spacek? Also would you consider Power Electronics or noise music in general Post-Modern?

i just call it fun

youtube.com/watch?v=mgknFPVF8kM
This was composed by a 5 year old. So, now what? I'm not a fan of power electronics, but your point is moot, because there isn't just one band/musician who belongs to a genre.

I like some of the stuff I've found perusing around in power electronics and I've not done quite as much of that as i would have liked, I got into it via that lingua ignota album last year and I've enjoyed ramleh and irm a decent amount

I'm so jealous, I really wanted to see that show. Noise shows have such a ridiculously powerful atmosphere.

Zoviet France isn't really a Power Electronics artist, most of his albums are closer to Tribal Ambient.

Anyways, if there more threads like this one I'd be around more.

i actually only went there to see goreshit and i mean his set was amazing as well but dude sutcliffe jügend fucking killed it too

only afterwards when i spoke with leon he told me like "dude, i played after the guy who was in whitehouse" and i didnt even know that, i was amazed as well (i dont know much about power electronics/noise)

gs' fav album of all time is bird seed btw

Wtf, I gotta listen to Goreshit now, I just thought he was some gross weeb.

I like the sound but I often feel like I could do without all the screaming.

he looks like a giant fucking teddy bear, i love this dude

and i mean back then he did do lolicore (rarely still does it) but lolicore basically was just living off its novelty

listen to stankface, both semantics eps, the sedatives eps maybe and he also did some black metal under the alias "Wounder" and some post-rock under "hana sumai."

Ayy thanks for the recs, gonna check him out now.

diamat.bandcamp.com/album/der-einzige-und-sein-eigentum
it's all about power noise lad, a lot more rhythm laden than one watery feedback loop