If meds lived in northern europe where they were not exposed too much to sun, would they be so white as locals?

If meds lived in northern europe where they were not exposed too much to sun, would they be so white as locals?
Pic is me after a sunny day.

do you have light eyes?
are you over 180cm?

How north is north?
I'm distantly part-Med and I'm almost vampire-like. Dad looks like an Afghan though.

My mother has blue eyes, I have my fathers eyes though. 1'83

light hair
blue eyes
pink nipples

No different skin undertones. Why do you care though?

I just thought that maybe, a german, for example, if he stays for a long time in Spain, he would get the same skin colour of the average spaniard. Just wondering

No he would just go red or get an orange kind of colour to him if he was to tan.

no because southern europeans are just larping arabs while scandis are white

I bet my skin colour (the part where the sun doesnt hit) is whiter than yours haha

if he didn't use sun lotion properly or stay in shade he'd burn and put himself at a health risk

t. brown haired brown eyed Al-Andaluzian

Why are Europeans so worried about what colour their skin is? It isn't what made you successful.

im not worried at all, im just answering the question

Nobody has pink nipples

>Black Hair
Sure thing Sven.

If Southern Europeans are larping Arabs doesn't that mean the Roman and Greek empires were both Arab?

no

Romans were Nordics

you're on Sup Forums, where autism is rampant

Why? I'm just following your logic and you can't say that they've only recently "become arab" when Southern Europe had Middle Eastern and North African influence since before the Greeks.
:^))))))

Actually my hair is brown/blond when it is long. Just like my sisters

>If meds lived in northern europe where they were not exposed too much to sun, would they be so white as locals?

Pretty much. We Hungarians usually look paper white during the winter. Then in the summer those who venture outside and are able to tan, can usually pass for a Spaniard.
It really depends on the person. A lot of people are definitely unable to tan. A few people are kinda swarthy year around. And the biggest majority can look both ways depending on exposure to sun.

first roman emperor was blonde eyed with blue eyes, today italians are arabs, they got conquered and genocided

>australiards haven't been in European since Britbongs sent them to HRM-Prison-island.inc
>Think they can join in a discussion about Europeans

That was a nice blog how do I subscribe

>We Hungarians
>Northern Europe

ancient vikings were hungarian

t.ahmad "bekka" al kekkonen

thats because you are turks

I was just trying to illustrate that Central Euros are somewhere between Scandis and Meds.

these are pretty light

pic related are pretty dark but still Hungarian. It can go either way

dye your hair to blond and you can pass as a local

I dont want to pass as a local. Med is god tier.

Arent those black haired mixed with cigany?

yea thats a gypoo, good spotting sven, keep up the good work

Might I recommend you going over it with pic related? That looks fucking yellow, and unnatural.

derp forgot pic

I visited Estonia and Finland during winter, my skin was as white as locals. If anything, some north Euros seem to have a pink-ish natural white skin as opposed to the ghostly pale skin seen often in populations of both Brit islands but also some Meds.

going over with what? that is my natural hair color

im of maltese descent, living in australia. and am very white. i think it mostly has to do with where you live.

It's orange user. I'm pretty sure you bleached it.

i have never dyed my hair mate. it might look unnatural because my ceiling light is yellowish

Yeah, south europeans turn grey instead of pink.

>i have never dyed my hair mate
Then why come here advocating for it? It's kinda suspicious, you'll have to admit. You said it yourself, there is no shame dying your hair. I'm about 90% certain that pic was taken after an intense bleaching. It's orange-gold. Def not natural looking.

why would i dye my hair, when most finns have natural blonde hair?
also i said that because the guy on OP's pic had brown hair.
here's a pic i took 4 months ago, when i was still growing my hair
>inb4 receding hairline

looks red , thats a sign

also to add to that pic, i took it inside my car during very sunny day

This, our coasts are full of northern european shitskin pensioners. On the other hand an average spaniard would never be as pale as an average swedish for example.

>why would i dye my hair, when most finns have natural blonde hair?
Because you could've been a brunette who felt forced to conform to Finnish society? It would've made sense. Also my hair looked exactly that shade of orange before dying it honey blonde.

I stand corrected, sorry. Nice hair.

men rarely dye their hair here tho and the only men i've known to do that were gay.

>WE WUZ CAESARS AND SHIEEET

Shouldn't you be starting threads about Orc angels?

lol

Ive spent all my life in 80+ degree weather, if youre a shitskin youre just one, im Euskaldun.

I don't know what you're talking about. It sounds very intriguing doe.

Weren't you ever curious what would you look like with a different hair color?
Blondes indeed have more fun.

when i was younger, i liked dark hair because it was so exotic looking. after spending some years on this site, i started to appreciate my hair color (thanks to Sup Forums) and i don't think i'll ever dye it. unless my hair turns to gray in my early 30s, like what happened to my father

u actually dyed your hair?
what are you, gay?

I know right, I enjoyed being aryan n' shiet for a couple of weeks.

Nah. It looked natural anyway, so who gives a fuck. Originally I wanted to go dark blue, green or some crazy color for a college party, but it's difficult to find dyes like that in Hungary.

Post your sister pubes so i can determine if she's white