How are young whites in the south? Are they degenerate and liberal?

How are young whites in the south? Are they degenerate and liberal?

My friend is from South Africa. He is the only person I know that hates niggers more than I do.

I meant in dixieland

They hate niggers because they have to deal with them regularly.

Can you please never post the abomination in your file on my board again thanks

fat, religious but all in all decent folk.
t. roach who was an exchange student in Georgia for a year.

This woman deserves to be beheaded.

I'mm 23 and live in Texas. Lots of fags in camo and huge trucks. A lot of coalburners too.

I'm a liberal degenerate too

no we're just pretty smart and smart enought to not be liberal (most of us), at least the ones in tennessee

Did you experience any racism?

Are you Mexican?

Most people here in rural Mississippi seem to be uncucked, religious and conservative and race relations are bretty gud since there aren't any chimp-outs really.

Do they openly hate blacks?

NCfag here, it varies, there's a lot of liberal degenerates, but there's an equal amount of conservatives, I haven't met a lot of libertarians, surprisingly

I was wondering about that. Why are blacks so docile in the south?

Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

well since im from memphis ( full of spics and niggers), my ilk has a distaste for most of them, not openly. we still have black friends but blacks and hispanics in general are shit and we know it

I grew up in Georgia.
Major cities in the south are like the major cities in the north and west 15 years ago, in the upswing and starting to embrace "alternative" ideas. They will come crashing down.
If the economy is still decent in a southern town, the folk are decent and hard working, if the economy is shit then the people are shit.

Rolling

NC is becoming a hippie state because northern liberals are moving there from what I've heard.

I've noticed that too, it's weird

Will you bring glorious dawn?

I work for a call centre and men from the south are the most polite and sweetest people on the planet. I love their "thank you ma'ams", and general civility. They are the must decent people in the states.new Yorkers need to be nuked.

Nah. I know a lot of college kids here in Georgia that are voting Trump.

Slightly more liberal

Really? I would have thought our bathroom scandal would have deterred them. One thing I can tell you though, southern liberals are infinitely more annoying than northern liberals

No, I'm about as white as it gets.

Thankfully I live in a white town, so not many
blacks/mexicans. A lot of Indians, though(the real ones)

I work with someone that just moved here from Texas. He's the most grating SJW libtard I've ever met, and I live in Jew York. This dude never shuts the fuck up about what he watched on the Young Turks and he spews white guilt nonsense endlessly. I wear headphones whenever he's around because I'm legitimately losing the ability to resist punching his teeth out.
What the fuck happened to Texas?

They aren't. They are feral as fuck. Especially in the cities. Country blacks may be different though.

No Jews to agitate them.

yeah they are not at all docile

>degenerate
Of course we are

>liberal
Of course we aren't

people in cities are hipster faggots who feel like they need to try twice as hard to be faggots to offset their original sin of being born in the south. lots of asian fusion food trucks and sleeve tattoos

rural people are basic bitches that listen to luke bryant and drive lifted trucks and have no ambition

fuck off, dont speak about that which you dont know

Same here, it's rather peaceful if you keep to yourself. But be warned OP, most people here fucking blow at driving.

Is he from Austin?

Not sure, areas are self-segregated too.

I legit live on a white side of town and right behind me is a ghetto.

There is a black family living right next to me who are pretty cool though.

People in general are very nice and treat each other nicely, you'll find plenty of genuinely upbeat people, including blacks.

Yea, she is pretty fugly.

Is liking traps gay?

Atlanta, Charlotte, Birmingham, Memphis, all of Florida's cities all of them are loaded with violent feral nogs. Lol forgot New Orleans. They are probably the worst.

Yeah, it's even worse when you live in one of the major ones
>tfw live in Fayetteville
>traffic makes me want to kill myself around lunchtime when Ft Bragg has a lunch break
Life is suffering

Virginia here, its not all that bad however libs invaded NOVA and are trying to convert it. Conservatives are still hanging strong though.

> How are young whites in the south? Are they degenerate and liberal

Ehh, it's a mixed bag where I came from.

The ones who weren't liberal, tended to be degenerate in a kind of "I laike to fug mah sister, smoke vape n' Watch O'REILLAH on a friday nite, bcuz I do it ironically. Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk "
The ones who were liberals were also degenerate but in a kind of "I'm okay with letting Jamal fuck my girlfriend and humiliate me on facebook with the footage of them doing it" way.

The only ones who weren't really degenerate in my youth weren't liberals, but either higher than thou moral libertarians or straight up 14/88-ers who wanted to purge half the country.
Either way, each group was racist in their own different way.

Any GA fags know that feel?

I was hoping that you guys would be the ones to rebel again and save America from degeneracy.

I guess it's too late.

Lived in Florida for 4 years. Southern niggers are worse because there is no cold winter.
100% serious. Niggers hate cold weather, at 50 or lower you'll only see them roaming when they need to spend EBT on drugs and cheap food. At 80+ they are downright insane. Look it up, ghetto shootings go through the roof with warmer weather. Florida is muggy and hot 10 months out of the year, and niggers thrive in that shit, just like the insects.

Will I ever lose the v card kek?

>all of Florida's cities

Not so. In Miami/Fort Lauderdale, our Caribbean immigrants are downright good citizens compared to African-Americans.

It's the spics and the African-Americans you need to worry about.

We are hanging on, however its pretty obvious that if they come for the guns then all bets are off.

Yeah, he is, actually.

Don't fret, we still might.

Our degeneracy is a bit different than the rest of the country. Mostly involves getting drunk, shooting guns, and fucking blondes.

Then it doesn't count.

t. San Antonio native/UT graduate

NC is about as based as it gets ATM, don't see Tim following your daughter into the bathroom just because he has a wig on and says he's a woman today.

> Rebel again and save America

If the South is going to rebel, it'd rebel to be it's own nation.

At a southern college that gets a lot of kids from all over the country. I feel pretty fucking morally superior to a lot of them sometimes not gonna lie.

He only made that post to jack off to the thought of all those virtual women caring about what he has to say.

So I take it Austin is sorta like NYC and Albany up here. Makes sense, liberals swarm in big cities for whatever reason.

I was just about to say
Yeah, Austin seems to be the only place where people like that hang out. Sometimes they try and bleed out into the rest of Texas.

Clearly less degenerate and liberal as their nothern counterparts.

From NC. Can confirm.
in my hometown it is commonly said there are 3 types of Yankee.
>A yankee
>A damned yankee is one who is in the South
>A god damned yankee is one who won't leave

That thing always reminds me of this comic.

Austin's the capital, and until the past decade or so, has only had government jobs as the major industry, so it's tended to be a more liberal city (in fact, Travis county was the only one in the state that voted against secession in 1861).

I wouldn't take the things he does and says as shit most other Texans do and say.

blacks in the south are "native" to the south.

don't think about blacks in the north and west as being just a race. rather, think about what the great migration actually was -- "foreign" migrant workers coming in willing to work for far less than the native whites.

this drove the native whites out, and wages/standard of living down. THIS is why northern blacks are worse than southern blacks.

note that i said worse, though. southern blacks are still pretty shitty (except those way out inna sticks), on account of the region's more exacerbated youth bulge.

Will I get a job?

City nigs are the worst, untrainable whatsoever. HOU is absolute shit city because of them, but like others here in the thread I can't speak for country nigs but I would like to think they aren't worthless.

actual country nigs are 1 of 2 things:

either entirely decent, or completely hills have eyes retarded degenerates.

small town nigs are pretty bad though.

Why does onioncuck wear underwear on his head?

Austin has always fancied itself as some sort of liberal oasis in the middle of a white trash desert. They have always ignored everything else Texas has to offer because their entire identity is based on what they are NOT.

It started out as "Keep Austin Weird!" and has become "Drive my Tesla from my startup to wait three hours to buy a $20 hamburger."

Austin is the new destination for West Coast overflow. The city is currently being raped by Silicon Valley, both economically and socially. Nothing they say or do is indicative of Texas. They are still from Seattle and San Francisco.

And what's funny to me is that these enlightened liberals are pricing all the non-Asian minorities out of town. They sure don't like having the darkies around, but they'll certainly call you a racist for living anywhere but Austin.