What is Sup Forums's opinion of Saudi Arabia?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of Saudi Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIpBpGQ0XTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be patient, our lurking Saudi-user will be here monetarily

Don't they execute people for sorcery in 2017?

I love how they cuck white people by funding mosques that are creating the army that will conquer them from inside

deserving of nuclear fire along with Iran

Yet American government shows immense support regarding Saudia govt. Stop hypocrisy muricans. Stop it already

I'm not sure about how much of what i hear is propaganda but i am sure that enough of this shit is true to make me think of it as a wealthy shithole. Most importantly because of women's rights and the death penalty for stuff like homosex or sorcery.

Look out, OP. You'll trigger the Iranian diaspora.

They're coming...

Their king listen to his people, people want wankers to get cut like ol 1200s and the king allow it.

Your orange king arent listen to pleb that vote for him, dont build any wall even it just cost his daily income, he just making his bussines spread doesnt care if it must cost a Nuclear War I.

Even worse, they've triggered this iranboo.

REEEEE, IRAN DID NUFN WRONG, SA IS SATAN INCARNATE, KILL THEM, BEFRIEND IRAN

t. Ali and Zarathustra

>all of a sudden this thread gets filled with leafs

Medieval country desu

Oman > Saudi > Ir*n

I like their driving skills
youtu.be/cIpBpGQ0XTI

>Your orange king
Isn't a king and has limited power. We can hate on ameriland all day but it's not a dictatorship like Russia or others.

I like the country because the holy cities are on their control. But honestly, I'll like the saudis even more if they pay more respect to the non-arab muslims. Still, I know not all saudis are like that.
Saudi, imo, is still struggling to diversify their economy. Many of the workforce come from foreigners from other third world country like indonesia, indian, bangladesh and pakistan. That's why many saudis aren't used to doing the hard work. Many young saudis are unemployed.

What did Iran ever do to you?

Muh hostage crisis of '79

According to joshuaproject there are more iranians in saudi arabia than in canada.

Don't t they hate each other? Why is there more than 200k iranians living in arabia?

Stolen qatari clay

Rich savages.

>has limited power
The most powerful man in the world, be it the deep state existence or the CIA's intelligence information, he still is

We have you on the tip of our fingers, believe it or not, your govt officials are panting with their tongues flailing for our oil. You're opinion is irrelevant, you fat nigger.

Mashallah
Allahu Akbar
KABOOM

They're sort of the last vestige of the Cold War practice of the US State Department using authoritarian governments to contain even worse regimes (in this case Iran).

Iran is so great and First World that they all live in Anglo cunts or Europe on welfare.

The fund mosque all over Europe in order to exert control. No I don't like them, even if native governments bare the most responsibility.

>Iran
>Worse regime than Saudi-Arabia
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t.retard

:^)

Not diasporaa but boo. But really, tell me about that horrible problem that shiite terrorism is compared to the nonexisting sunni menace.

Our worst ally, even worse than Israel. We give them all the money and guns they could ask for and all they do is fund terrorist groups and spread their Salafist cancer around the world.

>saudia is a shit-

>King
>King
>King

Arab spring should've happened there, fuck the Saud, Hejaz should've controlled Mecca

Disgusting country and disgusting people desu.