What do you know about Turkey ? what do you think

what do you know about Turkey ? what do you think

Other urls found in this thread:

cpj.org/2017/06/turkey-releases-french-photographer-mathias-depard.php
dw.com/en/turkey-claims-daimler-basf-and-other-german-companies-support-terror/a-39763199
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not much, i think is other muslim country.

I like Anzu

I wish the coup didn't fail.

It's a shame that Turkey isn't secular

>Anzu
yes, she is hot

it had no chance to survive. 99% of army and people hate gulenists. they stole a year of average turks life and bunch of money.

This

Coup was made up by erdoshit to regain the trust of retarded çomar turks there was no way it could succeed

Dumb bong, Erdogan orchestrated that "coup".

top kek underage. go back to your ekşi

turkish army is ultra secular,gulen religious son of a bitch.

are you proud hittite? when will turks stop being proud of being raped by mongols?

fuck off çomar mudslime go suck on erd*gan's dick

it wouldnt survive, people dont like gülen as much as erdoggo

let me explain basics about gulenists. any turk over 20 years old lost a year of their lives because of him. however underages like here didn't have much interractions like us. so they claim its not their fault.

why do you think i support erdogan? are you stupid and underage at the same time.

Mmmm... raki.

It was either made up by erdoğan or erdoğan knew gülen was going to make it months ago but let him do it he just let people die on purpose

that doesnt justify wishing for coup to succeed though so gtfo

so you think erdogan forced them to take arms and orchastrate coup? knowing that coup will happen months ago has nothing to do with it. you must finish your high school to post here underage.
and don't use çomar word. we invented that word and made it famous when you were 15 years old

What happens after erdogan?

>what do you know about Turkey

it's gowning down the sitter

>what do you think

they actually voted for it, so it apparently it's what they deserve

I feel bad for the european converts that are more or less decent folks getting dragged down with the rest

iskander kebab sounds good but I don't have any turks near me to make the real deal

>tfw posting about buttery food with this flag

ww3

it's the place russian girls visit every summer to get their wombs filled with Precious Turkish Semen.
we russian "'men"' are so proud that Glorious Turkish Men like fucking and impregnating "'our"' women

how could he possibly make up the coup?
how do you persuade soldiers to participate in a made up coup when they know they are gonna get killed/sent in prison for life?

You're welcome to our raki table anytime koreanbro

Also, I think Turkey is a country with great potential, and I admire Atatürk a lot.

Sadly, it looks like Turkey and the west are heading different ways, and I dont really see any way to fix it

stop being butthurt and give gülenists, insta fix, like literally.

gib rakı. maybe i should buy a 35cl one this friday.

müslims big problem for turkey,secular turks love atatürk but muslim and arabs,kurds hate turkey,atatürk secularizm,globalizm, secular Turks are fighting with the Islamists,ıI hope it wins the Turks

Our constitution doesn't allow it, especially since Erdogan is talking about reinstalling death penalty
Our hands are literally tied

I know that we are tsundere for one another

smelly dirty arabs
holiday locations
all inclusive
Arko
turkish made clothes is of pretty fucking good quality

Soldiers were forced by their superiors eventhough most didn't want it
That didn't stop çomars from beheading them all though
You obviously don't know how to read 50 year old mature fuck I said let them do it not forced them. Erdoğan knew which colonels were gulenist and he knew when the coup was going to happen but didn't intervene until the last second.

>she

Kebab is the only thing i know

>constitiution
we all know thats bullshit m8, its just a wall to hide behind for political gainz

that one is pretty qt

behading didn't happen dumb underage. i was actually on bridge. there were 10x more cops than anyone else. i did stop some lynchings and saved some lives when you were shitting in your pants and crying in ekşi.
>It was either made up by erdoğan
>erdoğan knew gülen was going to make it

kek underage. those are two seperate things. learn how to read and finish you high school first.

I don't know how it works in Turkey, but in Germany we have check and balance.
Even if she wanted, Merkel couldn't extradite people to Turkey if thy might face unlawful persecution

france did though, france gave some couple gülenists in return of some french "journalists", france doesnt have constitution then i guess?

dont be so naive hans, its all politics and power and we are all pawns in their hands.

where is the proof?

Islamic retards that masturbate all the time and want to pick up eastern european girls.

"Turkey releases French photographer Mathias Depardon" check google.

pretty credible turkish columnist recently wrote this was done in exchange of some gulenist in france.

merkel is using this friction with us to increase her votes or whatever idk. its just regular politics. same happened in netherlands as well, both them and us said so many things to each other, elections ended, everything is back to normal.

I fugged a few turks while travelling
one I started dating and she got mad I wouldn't marry her after being together for about 3 months

I found this article, but it says nothing about an exchange

cpj.org/2017/06/turkey-releases-french-photographer-mathias-depard.php

Also, googling 'turkey france gulen extradition' gives me no results.

And Merkel is an opportunistic politician, but she wouldn't go as far as poision the relation between Turkish and German people only for some political gains

well i said a credible turkish columnist wrote it was done in exchange of some gulenists. of course they wont publicly say it, it would look bad for france in eu while germany is having so many troubles with us in the same thing.

columnist is murat yetkin, writes in hurriyet, it has an english version as well, i highly suggest reading him, hes bretty good journalist. hopefully he wont get arrested.

Do you happen to have the names of those alleged gulenists?

no, he just wrote that it was done in exchange, names generally dont get viral anyways 99% of the time. it may not be gulenists though it may be pkk idk, i swear to god i read it from murat yetkin but cant find the article now. i ll lurk more.

POST SEXY ANZU PICTURES PLEASE

don't you think it is possible that turkish authorities made up the exchange story to save face?

You make borek and kebabs. Pretty top tier.

why save face? we could just hold on to the french indefinitely just like we do to germans. there is only 1 person who wrote it was done for exchange which is murat yetkin, it was never even a news in turkey, no one ever wrote about french journalist getting deported. i am inclined to believe him just because he is pretty credible journalist.

arabs and muslims

What is Turkish people's opinion on Rize tea, unique black tea produced in Turkey?

>why save face?
I don't know why, but same thing happened with German companies.
Turkish authorities said that German companies had a connection to terrorists.
As a respons, Germany threatend to cut Hermes cover in Turkey. Then Turkey backpaddled and said the companies were never associated with terrorists

Polda ben evropaliyim ateiztim sevin beni bizler romaliyiz 3 gobek cehapeliyiz diye aglasan gavatlar burayi mi kesfetti moruQ

thats total bullshit btw, even the day when your journalist got his ass arrested in that istanbul island büyükada, erdoggo said there is no prosecution going against any german company or any other german. merkel clearly tried that economic angle to make erdoggo release the german journalist but it didnt work.

good food

Not much.
I think it is going downhill into totalitarian muslim territory.
I don't like it.

>Turkish authorities named dozens of German firms as supporters of the Gulen movement in a list they sent to Germany's federal police, according to Die Zeit weekly. The list includes industry giants Daimler and BASF.
dw.com/en/turkey-claims-daimler-basf-and-other-german-companies-support-terror/a-39763199

ahh you mean this thing, i heard it was a mistake with the interpol's "wanted" system.

also isnt it funny that something that happened in may only became "news" after that german got arrested in büyükada?

just get back home mehmet

b-but haram!

Tengrism World Religion

>turkish made clothes is of pretty fucking good quality
nah

haram for pussies.

Cockroaches don't deserve Atatürk.