Why did they make her so hot when morty is so plain?

why did they make her so hot when morty is so plain?

>hot

You need to get a girlfriend user

>thinking cartoons are hot
Do your parents know? You should probably be seeing a professional

He has an imaginary one that he dresses up as occasionally.
Cloister really is a sad cunt.

Some cartoons are hot, faggot. Bulma from Dragon Ball Z is a good example. Especially Bulma in Dragon Ball.

I want to have sex with her voice.

Bulma from DBZ is a hot cartoon. The thing from OPs image is just a 2D memewoman

Strange choice again because of the more cartoonish animation style. I think a more realistic style, like Faye Valentine, could be called hot.

How is she hot? Literally all characters in R&M are exactly the same in appearance, except with different hair and clothes swapped out.

Cause you are a horny lonley dude that will fuck anything resembling a female.

She's literally Jerry with a wig

Yoo gey sun

because reasons

How do you discern the hotness i characters that are drawn so similar and very crude.
What makes her hot that doesn't make Morty hot?

Beth is hot regardless

W-w-whoa man!

aww jeez

She is a little attractive in real life. That's her father next to her.

THAT FEEL WHEN NO HOT SISTER TO FUCK

>so hot
time to stop watching so much television buddy, maybe it's time to meet a real woman

Jessica Rabbit, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Leela...plenty of cartoons are hot. Although yes, you are half-right in that Summer certainly isn't one of them.

I'm not op. I don't think summer is hot. I used bulma as an example. Your examples are right. I'd also throw in Amy from Futurama. I think she's hotter than manly Leela.

Lois is painfully ugly. That she is pretty is the running joke in that series. Her face is almost all nose.

I have a nose fetish. Noses are pretty much the biggest factor in me deciding whether or not I find someone attractive.

Noses are underrated.

But small noses are typically considered pretty on females and large ones are ugly.

People are allowed to be wrong.

>a little

She's hot as fuck and apparently has a good sense of humor as well.
Just imagine having sex with her while she does her Summer voice and is talking about incest.

>hot

Her head is like a goddamn cylinder senpai.

I don't remember her Summer voice being different from the only live role I've seen her in which was Greek.

Noses are useless. You can't fuck a nose.

>he thinks a spoon-doodle stick-figure is "hot"

Fucking hell.

At least people who spank it to anime are spanking it to something stylized realistically and meant to emulate reality.

You're literally spanking to stick-figures.

>no nose
>massive head
>saucer eyes with no sclera, only pupils
>"realistic"
2 bombs wasn't enough

>So hot

She's the worst drawn woman in the show, her design is shit, her head is far too big. It's too distracting

lol she's just as plain as morty tho. you just think she's hot because of this scene

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

There has been no discussion on the quality of this show retard.

I agree my fellow intellectual friend. It's not easy being a pretentious cunt these days

I don't go on reddit but I do like rick and morty but I'm not a normie either. What buzzword am I?

I enjoy a good honker but I do have my limits. Some if my favorite noses could be considered large. General rule is that the larger it is the less round/bulbous it has to be yo be considered attravtive.

What a fantastic post, my dear sir.
I too only watch mature shows for mature individuals such as myself.

Summer gets hers it from her hot mother, Morty gets his from Jerry
Fucking genetics, how do they work

Because incest jokes are only fun if your sister is actually hot.