MiB literally did nothing wrong

MiB literally did nothing wrong

>when you destroy humanity because you don't want to let a kid work

This humanity was shit. Finally ending this disgrace was the only thing to do

>a few people live well
>others don't
literally exactly the same right now

Everyone was retarded and wrong, Wilfred was meant to be a genius, but he didnt seem to care that eventually a part in MUH ENGINE would go extinct he couldnt just replace with kids.

90% of the train lived in cramped quarters and were basically enslaved and fed reprocessed feces (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this, it's been months since I've seen the movie) while the other 10% lived like rock stars

it wasn't worth preserving

>90% of the train lived in cramped quarters and were basically enslaved and fed reprocessed feces (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this, it's been months since I've seen the movie) while the other 10% lived like rock stars
is literally the percentage of poverty today.
actually, today is worse

>were basically enslaved and fed reprocessed feces (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this, it's been months since I've seen the movie)
they just ate protein bars made from ground up insects. in the movie this is portrayed as incredibl inhumane even tho were slowly gonna do this in the real world

Comparing a 9-5 life to living in a cargo container from birth to death is hardly comparable.

Oh right, no idea why that was supposed to be so horrible.

>Comparing a 9-5 life to living in a cargo container from birth to death is hardly comparable.
I have no idea what this means

Movie was a poorly put together fucking mess.

>nigger baby and chink are the last two humans

Whats the fucking point

Thinly veiled analogy for the UK & USA handing over the world to Asians & Africans.

what i dont get is why the train was essentially made to have a class imbalance in the first place. you have cars with hair saloons and shit

It's not depicted as being that bad though. The guy that runs the machine that turns the bugs into bars eats them himself and defends the process. It's just depicted as not being very appetizing compared to normal food that the higher classes get.

It's a thinly veiled "accept your place in society otherwise it will literally all crash and burn and everyone will die and society will be over" story

Why is no one asking the important questions?
Why did the evil men gut a fish before engaging combat?
Some sort of poison 1+ to weapon?

It's a reference to the biblical story of Jesus feeding fish to the needy

So was it just all a lie that there is no life outside the train? It's not like polar bears went extinct and then spontaneously reappeared when conditions got better.

Is that a theory or fact?

>Have a giant fucking train engine that is extremely complicated with specific parts
>Don't have an extra train car or two filled with replacements

He did have spares, but some parts eventually ran out. Otherwise the piece "going extinct" would be meaningless, he would have just said "that one piece broke"

I don't really see why manufacturing replacements is out of the question though.

I just thought it was a visual representation of "We'll gut you like fish."

bruh i'm just shitposting

>Train requires constant maintenance
Who was maintaining the tracks

>Some sort of poison 1+ to weapon?

Never been in a fight mate? Enhancing weapons with potions is the way do some serious dmg

still won't do any good if you've got the curse of shit rolls

If the movie's (blatantly obvious) social commentary had taken place three hundred years ago, most of the people on that train would have been in conditions on the "caboose".

Polar Bears

This is an enjoyable flick

>Future
>Muh noble poor ethnics being kept down by evil rich (white) 10% of population
>Literally evil for the sake of it despite the fact they could easily share their magical technology with the impoverished
>In the end the white male mc must sacrifice himself so woman and kid (who don't even share his dna) live on

Same shitty propaganda as Elysium.

>Muh noble poor ethnics being kept down by evil rich (white) 10% of population
nigga most of the caboose was white too, this shit is straight up in your head

I agree that there is not much reason they can't give everyone roughly the same quality of life though.