DUKAT?

DUKAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Survivors_(episode)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Odo?

>wrex

NIGGA?

nobody cared who I was before I turned into Bajoran

YOU BLEW UP YOUR OWN SHOP, GARAK!

KEPTAIN, I'M R.I.P.

The Prophets expect one of us in the wreckage, my child

QUAAAARK

OY YA FACKIN CARDIE KUNT, WOTCHA DOIN!?

>tfw snoring through s2

just kill me in my sleep already

Suppose Odo hadn't killed that changeling and instead died with the crew of the defiant, wouldn't that also be an instance of a changeling killing another changeling?

You best be in the wrong Quadrant, nigga

Even if you're a pleb who dislikes Ferengi episodes, it's undeniable that season 2 had more good episodes than bad:

>01- The Homecoming
>02- The Circle
>03- The Siege
>05- Cardassians
>08- Necessary Evil
>12- The Alternate
>13- Armageddon Game
>14- Whispers
>18- Profit and Loss
>19- Blood Oath
>20- The Maquis (Part 1)
>21- The Maquis (Part 2)
>22- The Wire
>24- The Collaborator
>25- Tribunal
>26- The Jem'Hadar

You're a big Kai

opinions on the prophets and the shitty ds9 ending with sisko?

prophets were a mistake
there's not a single good religion-themed ep in the whole DS9

Everything after the signing of the peace treaty in the finale was awful and unnecessary.

The prophets story was mostly fine but I think they probably needed to make it clearer that they were just wormhole aliens who were completely uninterested in the events taking place on Bajor because a surprising number of people missed that.

It was all leading up to the inevitable scene involving the new muslim character and some bajoran ensign in which the muslim explains how his people were once as savage as the Bajorans.

no episode where keiko and dukat join forces and take over ds9.

sad

You a telepath?

CHANGELING, I SAID CHANGELING!

I don't know about completely. They did eat that reinforcement fleet to save Bajor.

No, it was to save Sisko so he could kill the Pah'Wraiths and then come home to them. He was about to attack them and would have 100% died and they knew it.

>That Jadzia lesbian scene
>You can see the spit between the two actresses as they kiss

Reminder that there are actual people on this board who dislike Trek.

Hang in there, the show really gets going in season 3. I don't know why it took so long, but whatever.

B-4 YOU

deep shit 9 threads are worst trek threads

I expect that the changeling had an escape route in mind - it's not like they're suicide bombers - and had plans to beam Odo off the ship with him.

Why is Garak so cute?

>aliens who reinact scenes from Nineteen Eighty Four seemingly for no reason

What was the point of them?

>it's not like they're suicide bombers
Changeling Julian was trying to be the biggest suicide bomb ever

Nah, he definitely had a means of escaping. Dominion transporters have an incredible range. Remember when that Vortar beamed off the station even though there were no ships within range? Changelings believe that even one of them is worth more than a planet of solids, so they wouldn't be so wreckless.

Oh I see make the Arab guy the suicide bomber. The Dominion is full of racist shits.

How do we cleanse the Federation of degeneracy and return to traditional values?

He beamed onto a cloaked ship you stupid nigger

Dominion don't have cloaks.

what if we fucked up Risa's atmosphere to get peoples attention lol

I legitimately thought that was CGI Tarkin from the thumbnail.

Why didn't the founders just impersonate a bunch of random DS9 occupants and easily assassinate the high ranking officers on board?

Computer, run program "ZS-NVB Wreckage Brother". Increase size of all masked mercenaries by 8000%. Disengage flightplan protocols. Reject all queries to add friends to program. Authorization WWCIABG4U.

>shepard

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

Bajor for the Bajorans.

keptain, liook at mai new car

TELL ME ABOUT TAIN, WHY DOES HE DRINK FROM THE GLASS?

THERE ARE FOUR Us

Captain, I'm sensing great hostility from Worf

It comes from being plain and simple

>didn't care at all.

Except they manipulated what happened there over the last 10,000 years to time engineer the right circumstances so Sisko could save them. Are you literally retarded?

What they didn't care about was the life forms or what ultimately happened to them, as long as they, the wormhole aliens survived. That it until Sisko showed them they were wrong.

Holy shit

>mfw just now trying to watch Into Darkness for the first time since the cinema

Shocking, truly shocking.

Who else thinks letting the changlings live was the dumbest thing the federation has ever done?

What about that time Pickard decided to not fuck-up the Borg badly despite having a choice?

m-m-muh prime directive or some shit

>Just promise you won't try to kill a few billion more of our citizens and let us imprison your leader and we're good

They could just have a starship orbiting the planet with quantum torpedos if they start up again

Genociding an entire species could give the Romulans and other factions a reason to declare war on the Federation

I thought both TNG implied that Romulans would certainly lose if they were to wage a full-scale war on Federation themselves, and Klingons would be more than pleased with Federation killing the founders.

Sisko wasn't there to save the Bajorans (nor did he) and unless you're arguing The Prophets did Wolf 359 they didn't get him there either. His purpose was to destroy the Pah'Wraiths as they try and kill the prophets regularly.

How would Picard have dealt with the Dominion?

It's agreed on even in TNG that he fucked up in that case.

I never said that. I said the wormhole aliens manipulated the bajorans and the timeline of the wider galaxy to enginner Sisko to kill the Pah'wraiths, so they certainly cared about what happened to the Bajorans since the wrong thing happening would fuck up their desired timeline and sisko wouldn't save them

Hey I know you guys almost genocided us, essentially proving right everything we were worried about when it comes to other races, BUT NO HARD FEELINGS THO.

Did Jadzia know she was kissing the Borg Queen?

Talked them to death.

kirk pls go

The Romulans by themselves sure but the Romulans might make alliances with the Gorns or the Tholians to stop the "evil genocidal" Federation if they just genocided the Founders plus the amount of ill-will it would cause inside the Federation

Mr. Yelchin
I'm SUV

I hate that fucking map.
>Romulans completely surrounded by Neutral zone
>Klingons actually have a shitload of territory that's never brought up
>2D

>the wormhole aliens manipulated the bajorans and the timeline of the wider galaxy to enginner Sisko to kill the Pah'wraiths
They didn't though, he could just sense Dukat and knew what he had to do, they probably put that idea in his head and it didn't require any other interference.

>The Patriarchy

Is that where Earth is? :^)

TNG Picard or Movie Picard?

>"Yo, why don't you wear the belt anymore?"
>>"Well, it's part of my body, just like the clothes. It wasn't holding anything up any more than I am not naked right now"
>Damn Odo, you goofy as hell

The most nonsensical thing in Star Trek is the uniform technological abilities of species.

Like theres only 3 tiers

>Q
>Douwd

>Federation
>Romulans
>Klingons
>Cardassians

>Everyone else

Almost no in between other than 1-2 species, which are unimportant and don't control any regions of the galaxy.

Lindelofd

wew

Where are Plato's Stepchildren, on this scale?

TOS and TNG had both its share of near-god entities and others being well above the federation level

>So, this was a huge victory for the GOOD GUYS!

I loved that delivery.

WATCH IT GARY!

Cuckard would've surrendered the Federation to them.

the founders didn't like to get their hands dirty. They were very non-violent in nature and seemed to have a very hard time killing people. They much preferred to get somebody else to do the killing.

There's a big difference between using your cold logic to decide the universe would be better off if everybody on DS9 was dead, and actually going there and murdering everybody yourself.

Overall in all of DS9 I can only think of 2 times a Changeling actually killed somebody. There was when Odo killed the other changeling by accident, and the time the visiting nomad changeling stabbed the guy in the stomach in self defense

Julian could have put O'Brien's baby inside of himself or Major Kira. Why didn't he put the baby inside himself since he loves Miles so much?

I know the plot was written so that it was supposed to be like O'Brien was falling in love with Kira and Keiko was just oblivious and trusing, but the way that Keiko acted and delivered her lines it really gave the impression that she was a cuckqueen and was getting aroused by seeing her husband fondling another girl

tv's favorite meme

not even kidding

>Authorization WWCIABG4U

Friendly reminder that Londo did nothing wrong.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Survivors_(episode)

If he was on the Q tier scale of being a literally god why couldn't he just disguise his thoughts or mindwipe her knowledge about him instead of trying to maker insane with the song

Imagine if Keiko was around for that qt Cardassian girl flirting with her husband.

Replicated a army of Datas and send them in to fight the Changelings

G'Kar is a right cunt lad

Narn's had it coming

What about the fucking Cardassian Occupation of goddamn Bajor you fucking cuckold asshats I AM TALKING TO YOU FAGGOTS DON'T IGNORE ME!

Nothing at all

I say we let them keep Bajor in exchange for their lizard women and get us some spoontang, sir!

>Pacifica Perpetual PTSD Poinsetta

Which captain had the best mirror universe counterpart?

Empress Hoshi

Why was it so important that the Dax symbiont lived? They coerced Ezri into giving up her life.

If the slug dies, it dies.