Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled...
Did he really deserve an oscar for this or was it all just bc of memes

he cant act
so no

I haven't watched Jobs yet, so l can't comment on Fassbender's performance, but Leo was miles better than Damon and Redmayne.

No

a non autist answer which is actually responding to OP? is this even Sup Forums

He deserved it the most out of the nominees, Hardy gave a better performance in the same movie though.

He deserved one for WoWS though so whatever.

The academy was probably just bored of le ebin reddit "why doesn't Leo have an Oscar yet LOL haha" meme like everyone else

but do you think he deserved it user

Fuck off.

His acting was alright but it was only because he suffered so much in the movie. Suffering is ofcourse TRUE acting so he'll get an Oscar for that.

He deserved it for Wolf of Wall Street but that has dirty sex and dirty drugs

I made it to the bear scene, laughed my ass off in disbelief and moved on to something else. I just couldn't treat it seriously anymore.

Whole movie of Leo moaning and grunting. I do the same thing every night. Big deal.

Damn your dad must be busy then

>le minority character dies to spur the white male into a path of righteousness trope

it was shit

"Minority character"
It was his son, and there were as many or more natives than whites in the movie.

>race war now gas the kikes xDDD

thank you Sup Forums

They were making up for robbing him on WOWS.

Whoever said Tom Hardy was better in Revenant was right

He deserved an Oscar a while ago. This was just a make up. He was okay in The Revenant

>ctrl-f pelts
>0 results

Leo probably threatened to quit acting so they had no choice but to let him win the Oscar.

horrible movie with a mediocre performance

he should have won for Wolf or Shutter Island

It was a pity oscar, what do you think?

the oscar for best acting goes to the one who suffered most, either by losing weight or had stay outside for an hour or something

There really wasn't any major competition that year

none of those performances really stood out to me

>deserving an oscar
everyone *deserves* something of no value

Pretending that an oscar is somehow indicative of talent, Leo's spitting and moaning and screaming and rolling around inside a horse carcass isn't really acting so no.