Was Yoga Hosers The Best Movie of 2016?

Maybe, it was a shit year for movies.

I would

maybe it was the only movie you saw in from 2016

Is there a wemb or clip of that scene where they both say "sorry aboot that" while looking really pissed off?

>4.4/10 on IMDB

It can't be that bad, right?

Its worse than cop out

To be fair, Smith didn't write that.

>A movie about two unattractive girls.

No thanks.

Smith's kid is uggo as fuck. Depp's demonseed is a qt though.

Yoga hosers is better than ghostbusters 2016, sausage party, and zoolander 2.

ive seen fags discuss this movie for a year and i have no idea what the movie is about

i saw a trailer image saying its for kids, so maybe its about nothing? kids dont need a lot

A NEENER NARNY!

French blood makes best qt

seeing as she gets half her genes from kevin fucking smith, I think she is pretty good looking. but then again I am amazed that a woman could actually have sex with kevin smith.

Fun fact, Lily was in Paris the night of the terrorist attacks.

It should indisputably be the worst. It says something about 2016 in film that it is up for debate.

Fun fact: she was the mastermind behind it.

More seriously, who better than her playing Joan of Arc in a future movie ?

I don't know, but in her new French movie, she plays an underage, bisexual seductress.

>she gets half her genes from kevin fucking smith
what ?

>underage, bisexual seductress
*yawn* why can't we make OTHER movies than that ?

>Based on a true story

Someone has to make those kind of movies since America is too prude to admit underage girls lick pussy.

She THICC you lo test loser.

Is Kevin Smith guilty of cultural appropriation?

No. Canada doesn't have a culture.

SAVE
THE
QTs

They have more of a culture than Amerikkka.

Looks like my girlfriend.

Post her feet

poor mans asr

>having pics of her feet
I'm not a degenerate

I'd post tits and ass but this is SFW

I think that Kevin Smith is a shitty director, yet I still like him.

Kevin Smith is Kino for those who know Kino.

Post it anyway

>she knows a bunch of older men are jerking off to her feet
>and she likes it

>Reports now seem to be suggesting that one of the perpetrators of this senseless atrocity was a Syrian refugee. Please, please, please do not let this affect how you see the refugee crisis. The refugees currently coming to Europe are fleeing from these sorts of attacks going on every day outside their doors. They are people, just like you and I, who do not want to live in fear.
This is what these terrorists want. They want to divide us. They want Islamophobia and rejection of refugees, because that works for them. They want us to stoop to their despicable level and treat other human beings like inconsequential dirt. We must not. We must unite and support refugees and real Muslims, because these terrorists are not real Muslims, and they do not speak for all Muslims. It says in the Qur'an 5:32: “Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.”
We must unite. Because that is the only way to defeat these monsters.
Dropped like the sack of shit she is

>It says in the Qur'an 5:32: “Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.”
Daily reminder that that verse is quoting the Jewish Talmud explaining what the Jews do. The Qur'an then follows with a command to slay infidels.

Dude don't hate the german nation just because the nazis are killing everyone lmao

The nazis want us to bomb Dresden but dont fall for their tricks lmao theyre trying to make you hate germans by slaughtering everyone in their wake

Dont stop them lmao

yes you get genes from your father you fucking moron

I really enjoyed it

i came here for HD webms

im disappoint

She looks just like her dad, it's really disgusting.