Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LBB1bnXezE&t=0s
youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
youtube.com/watch?v=RjPvmfKcTsc
youtube.com/watch?v=r1rWsJ-znBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HABNING

NTH FOR UNKEK THE RIGHT

I don't believe that at least 30000 of those likes are genuine. I'm honestly astounded that google hasn't disabled comments already, although I could easily see them or the media using this incident as a tool to show how hateful conservatives are.

lel

I will stay shitposting all night

Sup Forums deserves it

Which one of you fucking reddit inside men jew shills did this? You're going to be put against the wall

>linking Sup Forums
Man that's some severe autism right there.

glad the /po/ thread got deleted.

sad to disrupt that cozy little community, albeit funny.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0LBB1bnXezE&t=0s

Admit it guys... you would if you could.

Yeah I'll pass.

>linking a Sup Forums thread

What do they hope to do? Come in here and beg us to stop being so mean and convince us to vote for hillary?

>ayy lmao

youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
My oc

kek

>those dead soulless eyes

FFS It looks like Marylin Manson with aids

stream is pretty comfy

Please, never post that again. Thanks

Leafs will fuck anything, even dogs.

Don't be such a bigot, user.

link to this eninem parody in the stream?

Maple syrup makes a great lubricant.

ok so Sup Forums has just organized a mass dislike campaign. face it its gonna get linked to us

are we gonna get in shit by the "authorities"(Jews)

we have and why did you start another one?

Well hellow))

And people ask me why i hate canadians

kek

google is your friend

here ya go:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjPvmfKcTsc

At least the real Maralin Manson at least as his head in the right place

3spooky5me

I love them too

he doesn't

for what?

hate speech.

youtube chose not to disable the voting or comments (which they did for the hardly view refugee day video they shilled a couple days ago)

they babysat the comments instead of doing anything.

I would if I could for the novelty factor of saying I fucked a Tim Burton character.

hnnngggg

Tы?

Ecть идeи кaк pacпpocтpaнить видeo в pyнeтe?

s-son?

Cдeлaть pyccкиe caбы и вкинyть в вк,пpoблeм тo

>pol spear heads this dislike meme
>unknowingly pushing the faggot agenda by confirming how oppressed fags are

You're playing in to their hands like idiots. The more "hate speech" in the comments and dislikes the video gets the more the left can complain about how oppressed they are

I think it "gives permission" for normies to be critical of mental illness

Nah. Nobody likes faggots, let them complain about oppression via YouTube likes.
Let them also know. The laissez-faire politics never works with the mentally ill sjws. They must be contained.

>See? WHITE KILL GAYS!!!!!11
>#notallmuslims

MAH SEKRET KLUB

LGB qt

Based japan has good taste once again.

Hy бля, этo дoлгo, дa и нe бyдeт yкaзaния нa кoнкpeтнoe видeo нa тытpyбe. Ecть нaвыки пo pacпpocтpaнeнию инфopмaции в вк? Я yжe зaeбaлcя c caмoгo yтpa кooпepиpoвaть двaч c фopчaнoм.

Ruining someone's day feels so great

Speaking of Muslims, feel free to link that shit to Muslims groups on various social media

And if you don't do anything Normies who see the video will be like "this is completely normal".
This way they'll start asking questions.

3% of the population making as much noise as 97%, i'd hardly call this containment

Nothing wrong with Lesbians, gays, or bisexuals...

It's the trannies and the genderspecials who are the problem.

kek

one post by this ID

really makes you think

The reason we got where we are now was by letting lefties do as they please as long as they did it for themselves. They only got more greedy and aggressive with time

Aнoн дeлaeт pyccкиe caбы к видeo,мы нaчинaeм вкидывaть в caмыe вaтныe пaблики c бoльшoй ayдитopиeй,c линкoм нa ютyб,дaлee хoмячки идyт диcлaйкaть.

OH SHIT BETTER ABORT IT ALL GUYS

>Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=r1rWsJ-znBs

Except, le ebin memes in the comments sections made our argument seem like we are all ignorant retards. Which we are, but regardless we could have made it less about the screen shot memes and actually tried to stay a more moderate to pull more Normie's to our side

bantz coming from the commies.

>>cancer is not the problem
>>only metastasis is

What?

i love you guys so much im glad i found a place i belong

Jesus Christ, the abyss has thrown something back...

oooh... so that was the australian kid was scared of.

Why don't we try and get some Muslims right on this? Let's cooperate for once.
Why don't we message the guy who got his thousands of followers to report Milo and get him banned?

If we could get the comment section flooded with a bunch of arabs we could kill two birds with one stone. The best thing that can happen is Muslims and LGBTQWERYUIO fighting eachother.

This isn't about arguments; it has become obvious time and time again that the people who like this shit don't *listen* to arguments and dissenting opinions.

This is about showing the big media overlords that they can't keep pushing crazier and crazier shit onto us and telling us how to think.

How are you guys bombarding it?

This snibs the snab.

Yes we jews nao

an user did message that guy, and the guy checked anons twitter history and posted laughing that the user shittalked muslims until he needed help against gays

Some people tried. It failed because the Muslims realized the people linking them the video also hated Muslims.

Fucking morons.
This is why we're losing.

hating jews and darkies while watching the world burn together is the purest form of friendship

I very much doubt it, Muslims usually have simplistic instinctive responses to shit
Maybe some Westernized Muslims think that way but not actual on the ground sandpeople

Thanks Mr. Skeltel

Blanket
>Check
Bamboo Pillow
>Check
Popcorn
>Check

Anyone else /comfy/ in here?

it's legitimate backlash from it being linked on by the logo, most people are okay with fags but not with tranny monsters

I remember watching a video of a frantic grandma professor who said that transgender mania and all the navel gazing it causes is a sign of the degeneration of a society

Rumor has it that thing is actually a biological woman.

I have a thing for hollows.

Brb writing creepypasta and using this as the page image

What's a bamboo pillow?

Write an SCP page for him.

So is the happening "we are getting people to dislike a video"?

My comment has been deleted at least 10 times now.

>being a stormfront puppet

I just upvoted.

Think of it as a woman from 1847, except a pillow.

That's the start. Wait for the press shitstorm tomorrow, interviews with people that appear in the video etc.

I posted

>Funny how all Reddit had to do to accomplish these massive downvotes was share it with the muslim community.

you've missed the videos of people crying because the video made them happy then they saw the dislikes/comments

>omnisexual
>polysexual
>panfluid

Pretty sure "panfluid" is the shit left over when you thaw chicken.