Is it possible to discuss the merits of this movie without devolving into Sup Forums bullshit

Is it possible to discuss the merits of this movie without devolving into Sup Forums bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uZolqMmSU8
youtube.com/watch?v=bRNOQ9Zgzwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a movie about political incorrectness, so no. By it's very nature that is not possible, no.

>bullshit

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

2:37 and 4:17 pretty much explains neo nazis and most of pol
youtube.com/watch?v=_uZolqMmSU8

No.

Movies that are impossible to be discussed properly on Sup Forums:
-American History X
-Schindler's List

any more?

No, it's impossible to discuss this without Redditors crying about Sup Forums.

American psycho

I mean, if you're going to write off all arguments as white nationalism as ""Sup Forums bullshit"" then no you can't discuss it

>write off all arguments as white nationalism as ""Sup Forums bullshit""
alright ill bite, write your arguments for white nationalism.

It's bizarre a vehemently anti-racist/nazi movie is unironically praised by Sup Forumsbeards as "redpilled". They really don't understand even semi-subtle storytelling do they.

If you watch this movie and think that the racist dinner conversations are the message you probably have a learning disability

The planned ending where his brother becomes a neonazi again would have been a better ending for the 'cycle of hatred' message

>If you watch this movie and think that the racist dinner conversations are the message you probably have a learning disability

>Derrick makes some solid points
>only refutation is muh 6 gorzillion

haha yeah man toatz

list these points

go watch the movie

alrighty fuck off then you Sup Forumsack piece of shit

Not an argument.

>Sup Forums
>bullshit

pick only one

It was cut because the ending would have flown over everyone's head and they were probably right, although the movie is still hated so they should have kept it.

The movie's message isn't "be a nazi" it's "stop being a retarded close minded faggot like that like teacher in the beginning and realize people who's views you don't agree with are people too and only by empathizing with hem can you change them" the ending was supposed to be "hate breeds hate" and if you shouted at the TV for being racist when it was a black boy shooting the white boy, you missed the point. It's not who we are, it's the type of people we are and the dindu at the end was a piece of shit.

Kike teacher*

Why is it our fault you're so fucking new to this board and film in general that you haven't already discussed this film?

Try IMDB or /r/movies if you're this fucking entry level.

Romper Stomper was better anyway

Fight Club Man did nothing wrong.

The moral of the story is that niggers will always nog even when you meet a nice black man that falters your opinions of niggers.

There is a difference between black people and niggers. Derek bought into the kike's propaganda that all men are equal. They aren't. He relaxed.

t. learning disability. It's incredible how low-IQ one must be to take an anti-racist movie and think it's racist.

I bet you think George Orwell is anti-communist.

It's pretty "redpilled" in the sense that it shows that both neonazis and gangsta niggers are trash people. There's always a genuinely good nigga who is in jail just because he grew up in a very shitty environment and if put in proper rehabilitation he will be a good person.

It also shows the reality of the prison business. The neonazi leader had no problems whatsoever buying drugs and trading with those he considered "subhumans".

>"this is American History, X marks the spot"

seriously?

>I bet you think George Orwell is anti-communist
That entirely depends on your definition of communism though

>we can't discuss a movie because it's already been discussed

Autism

weren't the guys in the prison aryan brotherhood?
as far as i know, they are not really nazis

2bh if that were a rule we would get rid of most shitty threads on Sup Forums

>Star Wars
>LOTR
>Harry Potter

Even though the blacks were fucking scum for trying to drive by the brothers over something as fundamentally stupid as losing a ball game, the response was equally as destructive.

The curbstomp was too far, legally speaking. He was well within his rights to gun them down during the act though. The stomp was after he "surrendered." Short sentece for murder was justified though.

"Nazis" in prison were fake shit. Their answer when called out is assrape? Faggots.

Washer nigglet was more human to dudebro than anyone else, black or white. Plus he had his back in prison. Something no other white "compatriot" did.

So, he learns about what a lying faggot coward Cameron is; comes out to confront him, sees him for the manipulator he is, and the idiot he personally became and decided fuck it; I don't want my brother to have to eat the same shit sandwich he did.

The table scene was dudebro just channeling his dad and his frustrations. The same frustrations Cameron took and bent for his own ends.

Cameron was a coward who wanted adoration. He got it by pretending to be neo nazi.

>as far as i know, they are not really nazis
None of them are, they're just angry white cunts buying into a fat retards ideals and getting literally nothing out of it. Congratulations, you understood the film

>make a post discussing American Psycho
>thread immediately becomes nothing but gets and shitposting

Since movies of late have been shit, this board would be filled with only pop culture garbage.

Disaffected youth looking for meaning. The perfect people to manipulate into doing what you want.

Look at the election that just happened. See how easy it was to manipulate a bunch of "clueless" youth into rabidly and obsessively shouting out other people's politics?

Or how easy it's been to manipulate people during "gamergate"?

This is the future. Getting kids to scream, shout and drown out debate.

pathetic

>A movie portrays blacks in a negative light?
>NO, YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE MOVIE, HAHA FUCK OFF Sup Forums HAHA

It's sort of a modern day Lolita in a lot of ways. It puts you in the mind of what society deems a deplorable human being and forces you to consider things from their perspective.

to put it less 'race-y', Sup Forums and /niggers/ are both scum bringing down their race.

uh whites built everything good and it shouldn't be ruined by niggers because you feel sorry for them

next question

you're talking about the bernie people

Is there a difference?

Just

>don't be a cunt

is basically it.

Not at all. In no way are you situated alongside Norton's character, you're always in a position to judge his actions. Blacks doing crime is ubiquitous in real life too, thus people being racist. If seeing a black family rob you makes you a neonazi then you're a retard.

Yes. Cotton pickers are bad. The end.

Not everyone else fault you're too stupid to understand even unsubtle storytelling.

The white man should never have any pride. Your ancestors sins will follow you until the day you die

>HAHA YOU DON'T GET IT
>BLACKS ARE NEVER IN THE WRONG, EVER
>HAHA YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FILM

spicy meatball?

How come people never talk about the first nine?

/thread

If you replace white with jew it is entirely accurate

There are no merits because Norton forced the ending of the movie to change from "violence begets violence" (his character shaves his head and becomes a nazi after his brother dies) to "be a pussy".

The story was simple.
Neo nazi decides he might actually be wrong. Has his mind changed in prison.
Gets out.
Tries to save his friends from the same fate as him. Tries to get them to question his beliefs.
In the end his brother is killed by a dindu for literally no reason. He realizes that while cosplaying as a nazi is retarded, he wasn't entirely wrong.

The film red pills you but it's messages are coming from the skinhead so people won't take those messages seriously.

Is it the same reason why pic related had such bad reviews?

I loved this film

the movie means that everyone can be a piece of shit regardless of race

neo-nazis and gangbangers are both pieces of human filth but they shouldn't let you stereotype or assume things about an entire race/group of people because that's dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNOQ9Zgzwg
Had a way better soundtrack too

I fucking hate niggers.

Most people do, honestly if you aren't a sheltered teenage redditor living in a fully white suburb why wouldn't you?

That many shaved headed men in a single place leads to faggotry.

Look at the picture again. Now imagine one of them saying "yeah, them bloody women eh? Why do we need them again?" And them all getting into a full on homo fuckfrenzy.

"Neo-Nazis" everyone.

I hate crackers

But they both fucked prime Jacqueline McKenzie

wtf i love nazis now

>if you aren't a sheltered teenage redditor living in a fully white suburb why wouldn't you?
this. If you've ever had any contact with niggers you will hate them, there's no escaping that. These people here are fucking delusional.
t. live in highly mixed area

stay mad niglet

Hando, Gooks down at the railway hotel!

All men should have long hair and long beards. Long hair is a sign of pride and being undefeated in a fight, beards are masculine.

People who shave and cut their hair are pussies.

Long hair is for women and fags.

You cannot.

Ps fuck niggers, pakis and commie kikes

Or people who want to get hired

t. pussy who lost every fight

>being a wageslave
lmao top cuck

>Giving an opponent an advantage
I see right through you gookboy

Reminder that Derrick did absolutely nothing wrong other than preemptively chimping out on the asian grocery store.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>allowing your opponent to get close to your face

Long hair = low test

Beards are different though, they only look good on alpha viking types.

>Long hair = low test
you're just spouting /fit/ memes at this point

>Arms can't reach hair from a distance
Are you some sort of gay cunt who doesn't pull hair while you drive your first up their nose? Get in a real fight and come back you 13 year old cunt

t. unemployed neckbeard who looks like a woman from behind

>>Arms can't reach hair from a distance
No they fucking can't if you've spent more than 5 minutes doing basic MMA training
keep your distance, use kicks and tie your hair
and of course never let your opponent get behind you

dumbfuck

I would if women had shoulders 5 feet wide
usually they don't, though

This. The hitler youth cut has been hijacked by hipsters and was already kind of gay to begin with.

It's a scientific fact that high testosterone kills hair follicles. Google DHT faggot

>MMA training
Really outed yourself there fag, I'd wreck you and fuck your boipussy for good measure

>five feet wide shoulders

>BLACKS ARE NEVER IN THE WRONG, EVER
He never said anything of the sort. Can you discuss anything without resorting to strawmen?

It gets less replies if I do, though.

I heard that this was a myth but that debunking thing could also be a myth. I still choose to believe it since I have a big dick and have been bald since age 19

>mma
>keep distance
>use kicks
Lmao

Ask me how I know you have 0 fights under your belt you amateur skinny fat shit.

There certainly is and if you can't see it you're blind. The new right wing emerging maybe strict in their rhetoric but they invite discourse and debate. The left are so steadfast in the idea that their ideals are the correct ones to have they've forgotten they have to discuss and prove it.
Also they are so enthralled with their 'moral' superiority that to deny them is to be racist or straight up evil.

I think you're a little sneaky Bern out though from what you said. And I can't wait for the next 4 years to piss in your pudding.

Fair enough.

the merits of this movie IS what you would call "Sup Forums bullshit" so I guess, no.

Wait, Edward Norton played Derek?

OP here I guess it isn't

check em