Why is she never on TV anymore?

Why is she never on TV anymore?

Too Aryan. Had to replace her with a nonwhite whore.

Her brand is established. Its no longer necessary. TV is a dying medium anyway.

Its a good way to get your name out to retards, like yourself, so that you can spread their brand to others in your daily conversation.

But now we have the internet.

She's been replaced by even more vapid whores.

>aryan
fucking kill yourself.

did paris hilton get fat or did megan traynor get skinny?

She's rich as fuck, she only went on TV for the lulz and to establish her brand like other user said

for someone so often characterized as an airhead, she is pretty business savvy

So wait, you call me a "retard" for knowing who she is, but you clearly know who she is too.
What does that make you?

Good song:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=joWpYsKere8

Stopped showing tits all the time.

Because her glass eye looks terrible in HD.

She got bored of being on tv and decided she'd rather be rich in private

her blowjob scene was fantastic
blondes always give the best heads

she actually looks hotter now than she did when she was on TV

she has the kind of visage that ages gracefully in her 30s but quickly fades by her 40s

Because fake reality shows is a 2000's fad that's mostly died out.

this, it was the only good part of her sextape

that cumshot was quite nice

Yeah, her sextape made me glad I can never make it more than 6 minutes into any video.

She's a "DJ" now.

She just does DJ'ing now. Probably enjoys partying more than hollywood.

But the Karashians and Real Housewives and all that shit are huge.

The airhead thing is literally a stage persona. She's actually sharp as a knife. I guess being raised by one of the more successful businessmen in the world is gonna rub off on you.

She got replaced by the Kardashians who are now getting replaced by the Jenners.

considering the average quality of celebrity sextapes we can safely assume hers was the best or one of the best
it had decent camera work compared to most other tapes

I never understand how people manage to fuck up so badly when filming themselves having sex. Half the celebrity sex tapes out there look as though they were filmed on cameras without any kind of viewfinder.

Abi Titmuss' was alright in comparison to some, but for an interracial FFM threeway the content is surprisingly terrible.

>people find this hot

Yeah, Paris Hilton was too much of a bastion of public decency and had too strong a moral conviction. It was messing up the powers-that-be's plans to spread degeneracy

she reminds me of my cousin
of course I find her hot