Streaming/downloading fags BTFO!

Streaming/downloading fags BTFO!

rofl the guy in OPs pic is a fag. average DVDs and Blu-rays are horrible for backuping data lol

How are downloading fags BTFO?

If anything, download fags are winning, we always win.

You mean non-torrenters are losing, right

god bless putlocker

>buying physical media
>2017

>average Blu-rays
what do you mean by average.

>Buying dvds/blurays
>Having Netflix
top kek

But downloading makes a library even better than buying stuff.

Filmstruck would be okay if it worked on Roku.

piss off, i aint living in america so i can download whatever i want

who here downloads movies in bluray, burns then on br discs and record it on VHS for that aesthetic kino experience?

I would but I don't have anywhere to put the fucking things.

I broke 1,000 years ago, and have gotten rid of some DVDs (mostly stuff I've replaced on blu-ray, but my shelves are still two discs deep with no space left.

i stopped buying dvds when i was at ~400, decided to just download or stream instead. simply no more room and i was only interested in rewatching maybe 10%. there's no way i can sell my dvds anywhere, so i probably just have to throw them away some time or donate to used good stores or whatever, i wonder if they still take dvds. most of them look like shit compared to hd so there's no reason for me to rewatch any of them. i'm kind of autistic when buying digital media, it's feels really off for me to pay to basically rent 1s and 0s, i much prefer to have blurays but in the end there's no real reason unless i want to rewatch something. still pirate a lot.

i'll probably get a kindle and start buying ebooks too.

>internet explorer

10/10

Spot on.

Superb.

He's absolutely right. Streaming services are for people who don't care what they watch, they only want to watch something. They want images moving in front of their faces. The only reason to subscribe to a streaming service, besides FilmStruck, is if they have a good selection of original programs. Otherwise, have DVDs and Blu-rays of movies worth watching mailed to you.

people don't put in effort like this nowadays, bravo user

>How Do I Become Japanese

who cares about old ass movies lmao

That image is 4 years old you dumb turds.
>>>/reddit/

I have never went to blu-ray and still have a decent sized dvd collection, though been a long ass time since I added to it.

I buy good movies or editions (Criterion/Arrow etc.) on Blu-ray and pirate mediocre ones. Works for me.

I can't stand shit quality for things I care about (I sit like three feet from a 48" 4K set.)

Doesn't mean it's not relevant, you fucking idiot.

Gotta save dem pennies for hot pockets, eh?

I buy paperback since they're cheaper and much more comfortable to read, but you can't really put those in a book shelf, so I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do with them, I have hundreds in boxes in my basement.

holy shit I know this guy kek

>paying for things that are free
What did he mean by this?

It's commentary on life.

I tried the free netflix month trial a while ago and unsubbed a day later, it was pure dogshit, they only have plebbait normiecore flicks. I was expecting them to have a much bigger back catalogue considering how popular and big they are, but if you're into older films, foreign, etc. their selection is abysmal.

Why don't they even try to go after the hipster faggots market? The Criterion + TCM platform looks great but they seem to have shit marketing as I've only heard about it once or twice on Sup Forums

>2017 Anno Domini
>being as filthy pirate
Poorfag spotted.

three feet away? for upscaled 48"? i don't know man.

>netflix
>popular with normies and redditors
>have no old movies becuz no quips and cgi
like pottery

DVDs and Blu-rays have an expiration date you know. They'be ded one day. The shit I downloaded will remain forever, I'll just keep moving it from one HDD to another as I upgrade my PC.

Nice projection.

>2017 Anno Domini
>being as filthy pirate
>as
>2017
>being dumb

>download movie
>watch it
>delete it
If I bought physical media I'd feel bad about tossing it out the next day
Having a library full of movies you'll only ever watch once just for the sake of decorating a wall in your house is fucking stupid

I figured that netflix streaming would have recent released shit but the time I used it it was just old or obscure shit.

>not rewatching movies
The fuck

I can't help it, I'm your run of the mill mudslime.

Seventy two movies is still more than what Sup Forums has actually seen from before 1970.

>but you can't really put those in a book shel

Are you anal about the spines not matching in size? Speak nothing of the design.

it's not autism about the size (although i am a bit anal about my interior decoration) it's just that they tend to get a quite creased when i read them, particularly the spines, and they look like shit in my shelf. many of them are all quite gaudy, very cheap and colorful, but my bound ones look nice and often have modest jackets as well. it just doesn't look good for the most part, like some kindergarten library.

Only mongoloids rewatch movies.

Don't know what? It looks great when you have a good-looking BD without the shit compression of streaming.

I'm looking into getting an UHD player at some point but it seems to be a rather marginal upgrade for the kind of movies I like, mostly just sharper film grain (plus a lot of movies are going to be upscaled to some degree anyway.)

I've been subbing to Netflix for almost a year now. The first few months were great but then it's like I can't find anything to watch. The real problem with Netflix other than obscure shit or originals is the fact that it has the worst UI I have ever seen. It's impossible to find anything good. Instead of having a ratings system where the highest scoring movies/tv shows are at the top so you know it's worth watching. Instead it's scrambled by categories with shit I don't wanna watch and never will watch. The problem? It keeps me from browsing because of all the mediocre shit that's in the way. I will say there documentaries and horror categories are good but that's it. Also I hate when after every 3 episodes I get the stupid "are you still watching this". It makes binge watching horrible. The only way to avoid it is by manually clicking the next episode.

I use kodi the most. You can use it for your torrent collection or just streaming. Exodus has a much better UI and system then Netflix. You can browse not just by category but even by box office,rating,oscars,year,what people are watching,what people rated. Best of all you can add your IMDb account and any shows you add to your watch list on IMDb instantly goes to your exodus collection.

Where Netflix is better is in quality of streams but that's it.

>watching old as fuck movies

What a faggot

I have maybe 450 movies on Blu-ray plus a bunch of HBO shows. Was about two full bookshelves and couldn't be bothered to haul it with me the last time I moved, so I bought a bunch of huge CD binders and now it all fits in maybe 2-3 feet of shelf space.