Tfw this depressed russian girl killed herself

>tfw this depressed russian girl killed herself
>tfw she wasnt virgin because she had a bf
even depressed girls can get sex

really makes me think

Story please

ohhohoohhoho, I wish i didn't even hear about it. There were lots of rumors about her suicide, and just as the result of all this rumors - fucking myth about Cиний Кит (The Blue Whale), ostensibly this is the secret (foreign) internet-organization which causes teenagers' suicides by the wired ARGs. All this shit (made by mass media) Has caused the REAL suicide-groups and the real anti-suicide-groups internet laws. Fuck this shit, mate, don't make fucking rumors, better throw the piece of shit into the hypeful mass media's faces !
P.S Fuck Roskomnadzor

maybe she got depressed from the sex with her bf :^)

I want her memes.

and her last post "Hя.Пoкa." ("Nya. goodbye.") became a meme

and also her name is Pинa Пaлeнкoвa. Google memes with her, there are a lot of them

teenagers are subhumans

>Nya

Anime-jargon is pretty popular among the russian teenagers. Even those who have seen only Naruto during their life can use "тян(chan)", "кyн(kun)".... etc...

Meanwhile I think I'm gonna kill myself because I'm a virgin

Unless a woman looks like a uruk hai she can have sex whenever she wants.

>Naruto
I remember there was that russian kid who committed suicide by jumping off a commieblock because his favorite naruto character got killed, joke on him because author revived his favorite.

Hmm, yeah, Ruskie girls love me when I say Nyashka

that pic really fired my neurons

So it's a fake group that everyone thinks causes teenagers to kill themselves, and to stop it Russia censors a lot of the Internet?

Jesus: That's funny
Others: Rina is alive! Proof! It's not Rina! Photoshop! This is a mannequin

>even depressed girls can get sex
>really makes me think
Girls are a lot more social than guys, regardless of mental/physical conditions. Not really that surprising.

Yessss.

Censorship began way before the blue whale bullshit.

But this shit gave them another "reason" to ban sites and groups. So, their "reasons" made out of shit.

imagine if you still had communism
jeezus

Not sure if it's really a fake group because there really was a wave of mass suicides and a lot of people got to jail because of it.

I'm a depressed male and I also can get sex

Can't get my dick up though

I will never stop finding "Nya.Poka" funny

Teenagers are just have an aptitude to suicide. All "waves" are fiction, because there were not other proofs except fact, that suicided ones surfed the internet or just watched depressive suff. But it was not plan-to-kill-all-the-russian-young-qts. And arrested guys just made a prank, which had made a plot for the first dumb article about "suicide groups"