Make Australia Great Again?

Hey Aussies get in here. Let me know what you think about Pauline Hanson. She's not running for Prime Minister but I think having her in the Senate could help. Thoughts?

One Nation got my vote in the senate.
She is our last hope.

Nice, I'm in WA so I can't vote for her sadly but I hope she gets in

Need based Pauline.

Will never happen again though.

She's got a good shot of getting in the senate. Good to see her coming back. Big support base in Qld, remember One Nation won 11 seats in their 1998 state election and a lot of folks up there are happy to stand by her views.

Big Red got opposite verison?

is she still against asians

She says she isn't because lots of her supporters have mail order brides.

But you know deep down she doesn't like the nasty yellow bastards.

who to vote for below the line anons? never voted before

>private businesses shouldn't be able to appeal to certain audiences

What the fuck is wrong with halal certification?

Something annoys me about flags that still have fold marks in them

Me too m8. They need to iron them.

The muslimness of it

Its inherent Islamity

The Halal part

I'm voting on Friday and shes got my vote I don't know what other party I should vote for though.

Free money brahs

Get on that shit

Vote One Nation, then Katter, then Shooters and Fishers

I was thinking about it. But she has come so close but lost too many times before. I can't risk it.

It's happening friendo.

Been there, done that. She hasnt got two brain cells to rub together.

Dont waste your vote.

This for real, or shopped?

>She hasnt got two brain cells to rub together.
She has guts and the right instincts though.

Slander her again and you'll cop it m8.

Toss a bit of RUAP or CEC into the Senate for keks if you feel like it

Heh. She's a brain dead bint that should never have been allowed anywhere near Parliament all those years ago (were you around then?).

She should not be allowed anywhere near it now.

Attitude is only part of what you need. You gotta have some sort of intellectual capacity to make a real difference. She doesnt have this.

>were you around then?
Yes I was m8. I marched with Sarah Hanson and Resistance against One Nation in the 90s. I was bluepilled then.

>You gotta have some sort of intellectual capacity to make a real difference.
She is the best we have right now m8. If she can break down some barriers and get into parliament then more people will follow in her wake.

>Pauline Hanson
I just love that fact that white men are so cucked that white women have balls then you people.

Well, what the hell happened to you then mate? Meth? What??

If PH is the best you have, then dont vote. She didnt impress me first time around. She has failed to do so again.

Appealing to the lowest common denominators is never a good sign when it comes to electoral candidates!

At least we don't murder our female politicians

Let him vote how he wants it's his vote to do whatever with.

Her primary value is stirring shit and reminding the big two how little people think of them (if one like her can claim a seat it's obvious Lib and Lab are doing something drastically wrong) same as last time.

Kek.
was wondering what to say to old mate

She's not that smart, but if she gets a couple of seats, she can make good deals with the winning party to make sure they keep the slimy fuckers out. I don't want her to run the country, I don't think she's smart enough for that, but it'd be good to know that there's someone in our parliament whose primary goal is to make life for muslims as shitty as possible.

My boss is voting for her. I would but I can't, Im a kiwibro stealing your jobs :^)

>Im a kiwibro stealing your jobs
Rim jobs most likely.

Just as long as you leave our sheep alone!

Voting liberal is enough, you don't need this conwoman

There was no native scaffolding workforce mate you are ok

Don't vote for her. she has a dyke haircut, who cares what she thinks.

>She has guts and the right instincts though.

you're talking about a woman who thought australia was shit, so she went to the UK because she thought it would be better there... and was back in australia quick smart.

She's great.
The media paints her in a horrible light, but she's based as fuck.

How much do you get paid? Your employers should fire you, that was the most pathetic shill I've ever read.

>She says she isn't because lots of her supporters have mail order brides.

that's a terrible excuse.

Well look what Australia did to her m8. Complete character assassination from the entire establishment, sent to prison on trumped up charges.

Who can blame her?

Hey Australian shitposters, i had a conversation with my friend who got refugee Visa (don't know how to translate it) for USA, and he said to me "yeah, it's really hard for USA. You can apply for Australia most easily, you just need to do basic English lang test and basic Australian history test (which has no history btw), and if you score 60% you're good to go"

Is this true? I'm working in STEM and am happy to leave this shithole asap

>I don't want to work in a Telstra Call Centre anyway

Whereabouts WA mate?

Lel. Hope you like Christmas ... and islands :^)

Easiest way is to fly to Indonesia and get a boat here

You'll be guaranteed a visa

>Indonesia
no thanks

It's paying off some mudslimes and apparently Allah has nothing better to do than make sure animals have their throats slit. Which is actually pretty shitty.

She was right, though. Vietnamese refugees are one of the worst groups in Australia in terms of crime, just like Lebanese refugees.

Turns out that refugees are scum compared to actual migrants. Who would have thought it?

Jewish guy here. I'm fine with all of that but why no Halal food? I don't keep kosher anymore but why would you fuck with people's choice of food?

Money that food companies have to pay for Halal certification has been linked with an extreme Islamist group (Huzb et Tahrir (sp?)) - who would have thought?

Also, why should non-Muslims be forced to pay an Islamic tax?

Well they don't have to carry Halal food, so they don't have to pay the tax.

If there is a link to extremists then banning it for that reason makes sense

>we have the same thing, you basically need to bribe the Kashrut Rabbi/inspector to certify your food as kosher or your business will be ruined. Jews jewing Jews.

It lessens the likelyhood of certain people choosingAustralia over lets say Sweeden.

Well basically a long time ago white people decided the most humane least cruel method of killing animals would be to stun them and then kill them quickly.

But the quran says different. The quran says that's wrong and the way that animals must be killed for meat is by slitting an animals throat and letting it die out. This is a slow and painful death for the animal and that is the meaning of halal.

Other than that halal doesn't really matter when it comes to products that don't contain meat.

So what muslims have done is impose a kind of special tax on companies. Basically, muslims won't buy any products, even ones with no meat unless they have been halal certified.

So what is halal certification. Companies have to pay a selected muslim official to verify whether something is halal aka muslim aproved or not. Again let me reiterate that in cases where the product contains no meat this isn't necessary. But companies are paying this cost anyway.

Why should all food need to pay to be approved by muslims in a country that isn't even fucking muslim?

Now lets look further into it. Where does the money raised by halal certification go?

Well it is used to fund mosques, build muslim only schools and donated to muslim causes that help to spread islam.

Do you think that is a good thing?

What makes you think she is so stupid? The massive media campaign against her?

Seriously why is she so stupid? Because she's racist? The only reason people in this country hate on her so badly is the character assassination against her. Never in the history of australia has the media come together so strongly to ruin a person's reputation.

I don't think she's a genius but you're just as bad as all the dumb fucks on facebook if you hate on aunty pauline. She's not so bad and her heart is in the right place.

I don't think it is a good thing, but it is up to the company whether they want to spend their money to appeal to a wider audience. If it was government mandated then it would be a different story, however, it is just private companies doing private business with their own money.

When all the Media turn on one person at once you know that that person must be worth paying attention to. Even just to find out what all the fuss is about.

Same as last time

Same reason as I voted RUAP in the Senate I want to send a message to the big two that Muslims and non-assimilist immigrants are starting to piss me off. So the cunts start to think about what we are doing with our immigration policy AND what we are doing in our society allowing the Imams to say whatever they want, having Jihadists indoctrinated here is Aus before heading to Syria etc...

Not all Muslims, absolutely not. But if a white, Christian, so-called Priest or Reverend were to stand up on Sunday and sermon about Needing a new Crusade or Women who didn't come to Church today deserve to be raped all fucking hell would break loose.

Hate speech is a two way street - certain people seem to think only whites can perform hate speech against ethnics. But behind the language barrier it's actually a lot more hate speech against the Australian Way Of Life - and that's what needs to be stopped.

So Yes to Pauline, RUAP and whatever others are actually willing to say
"Let's just fucking stop for a bit and think about WHAT as a so-called Multicultural Society WE ARE WILLING TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO PREACH AND PRACTICE"

No they wont lead our nation
They will make others stand up and see that this particular meme issue matters too
They will drag out into the light the elephant that's shitting up the back shed

And make the left uncomfortable

good luck to them

You remember the Lindt chocolate cafe had a muzzie go in there with a shotgun and cause trouble?

Do you know why he chose lindt?

Lindt refuses to pay for halal certification.

It's a muslim racket and it doesn't belong in the civilised world.

Chocolate doesn't contain meat. Muslims can use common sense and see anything without meat is halal.

I would vote for her if I didn't already give my vote, and my heart, to Bob Katter.

Looks like another politician trying to ride the Trump train... you would have to be dumb as shit to fall for anyone outside the US making promises like that before the Donald is elected.

>trying to ride the Trump train
She was 20 years ahead of him m8.