These are some of the worst alien designs I've ever seen and they expected us to eat it up because PRACTICAL EFFECTS

These are some of the worst alien designs I've ever seen and they expected us to eat it up because PRACTICAL EFFECTS,

Dexter Jettser was better than this dull shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpecPKuUYnE
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Siniteen
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rungs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are just as retarded as anything in episodes 1 to 6.

There is a time and place for practical effects and generally alien creatures are not one of time.

I don't get it, we have the technology to turn women into dudes, invent new species of organic life, have a permanent space station. But people can't make a puppet not look like it was animated in the 30s using one fat crewman with a hand puppet?

Have there been no development in puppeteering and latex masks in like 60 years?

Wookies, Rodians, Hutts, Twi'leks, Mon Calamari those are all great designs

And despite prequel alien designs being ugly as fuck, they're at least distinctive. Everything in Disney's Star Wars looks like something from Labyrinth.

Rule of thumb: if your movie requires "effects" of any kind, it's probably shit.

Rule of thumb: if it's a movie of any kind, it's probably shit.

I just wish they werent all bald, squinty scrotum heads with big monster mouths

There has but JJ Abrams was going for "nostalgic" practical effects. What he didn't get was at the time Star Wars creature effects were as good as you can get and in trying to match that look instead of taking advantage of modern developments TFA's aliens end up looking like generic shit

Rule of thumb, if it's any kind of media, it's shit.

Go to bed George

Rule of thumb, if it's any kind of rule of thumb it's a rule of thumb.

This whole fucking thing was dire as well, There's nothing organic or believable about any of the aliens

I actually liked this one desu

TFA has much better ayyliums than Rogue 1

All of this looks great. Go play a videogame if you prefer computer graphics

I..I thought the creature design was bretty damn good desu

I'll agree on that, I liked those red robed guys you see in one shot

they look great

>All of this looks great

Not an argument

>that bird
>looks great

Don't need one since I have eyes.

>tfw no Bobbajo spinoff

go back to Sup Forums faggots

go back to facebook nigger

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xpecPKuUYnE

I do what I want gay faggot give me your address I'll fuck you up irl

Wow, puppetry has come so far. This manages to surpass Yoda's death scene

>All of this looks great. Go play a videogame if you prefer computer graphics
uhm, he didn't say it looked poorly done. of course with TFA budget they would produce it cleanly. what he said is that it doesn't look organic and authentic, as in, it feels shoehorned and derivative. I agree with his assessment, everything about TFA was shoehorned and derivative. not a single original idea or concept.

Old Redding
Harrow Weald
Middlesex
HA3 6SH

Faggot nigger, now come fuck me.

More organic and authentic than this

Rule of thumb: if it exists, it's propably shit

Does any those alien races even have name? What happened with old, known races like Twi'leks, Togrutas or Calamari?

Or this

j

The force awkens has many problem and practical aliens is not pne of them.
Next you'll tell me the separatist leaders looked better
fuck off
the problem is that there was not a single alien form other movies wich makes it hard to blend in with star wars.
some quarren gant trandoshan or rodian there and it would be perfect

>Does any those alien races even have name
Do these?

They look like left overs from FarScape
And why is all so yellow?

this one, wat tambor and the african neck one should've been practical

They look terrible but at least they have full articulation
Every alien in TFA is arthritic for whatever reason

>He doesn't know about wookiepeedia

>tfw too smart for Star Wars

yes they do, Defel, Siniteen, Advozse and Arcona

>it's real
Jesus fucking Christ

>when you realise the cantina in that one moment of star wars was actually a mass meeting of numerous extremely important characters with long histories and pasts

>Never trust a Siniteen. A brain that large contains a multitude of treacheries
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Siniteen

I forget what breasts are, could anyone please give me some information about them?

>Dexter Jettser was better than this dull shit.- 44 posts and 12 image replies shown.

most contrarian post i've read this week

congrats, retard

>Pons Limbic,[2] known by the nickname "Brainiac" given to him by the smuggler BoShek, was a male Siniteen who was present in Chalmun's Cantina when Luke Skywalker and Han Solo met for the first time.[1][3] BoShek gave him that name because he could calculate hyperspace jumps without any help from a navigation computer.[1] He was sitting at a table with Arleil Schous, Bom Vimdin, and Braconnor Bakiska.

Glad to be of service. Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism.
Contents[hide]
Biological role
Role in males
Cultural significance
Non-mammals with breasts
Behind the scenes
Appearances
Sources
Notes and references
External links
Biological role
"Mara can't exactly drop what she's doing either. She's feeding Ben."
―Luke Skywalker[src]
YarnaDdalGargan bg
Askajian females were multi-breasted.
In some cultures, sentient females nursed their own young. This was true of both primitive planetary societies like Dathomir, where the warrior-women of the Singing Mountain Clan would feed their children even during solemn councils of war,[1] and high-tech interstellar civilization: Leia Organa Solo nursed her twins for some time[2] and Mara Jade Skywalker nursed her son Ben until he was a few months old.[3] Even Tenel Ka Djo, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, nursed her daughter Allana herself.[4]

Alternative techniques of feeding infants did exist, as the TDL nanny droid could store up to two liters of milk internally.[5] Other sentient species retained strong breastfeeding traditions as well: female Wookiees had six breasts, which they used to nurse their litters of cubs.[6] Askajian females also had six breasts,[7] while Gran females had three.[8]

The one on the far left is just a pumpkin wearing a turtleneck.

What's this species called?

Thanks Ben, You're a good friend

>Arcona
JUST my skin care up

Human named Ackmena and Tintinna named Rungs

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rungs

Is the Holiday Special canon?

More canon than Exar Kun unfortunately

More canon than TFA

Bea Arthur

>When you shitpost so hard you want the holiday special to be canon over TFA

I just recently watched the holiday special. You can't even bait with an opinion like that.

Is that Grahf from Xenogears on the right?

why did I laugh at this? also checked

abrams' entire cantina scene rip-off was a disgrace

>Dexter Jettser was better than this dull shit.

No, he really wasn't.