This angers and disgusts me

This angers and disgusts me

Russians are not humans. They are a plague, a blight in this world.

he looks a bit like trump desu

russians are subhuman mongrels

LOL...I was thinking the same thing after I posted it. Some meme potential there

Stay mad faggot
>huenigger

t. Boris Ivanovich

>mountain kraut

>patrotic diaspora
russian subhuman in switzerland

Silence yourselves you apes

bydlo

>t. Dying nordcuck
Russians are the masterrace

t. ivan gasiliev ivanovich

>Tfw no Russian gf

how can such a thing even exist

100% correct

Shut up, you shitskin braziliANUS monkey

>it's another reverse cherrypicking contest

>t. Nebydlo

>kurvatska diaspora u norveškoj
Go home, balkan monkey

This gets me every time

You are not allowed in Switzerland, Sergei.

where did you get this picture of me

this

International homicide rates
>Estonia TWICE as high as USA????

Fuck you I am Russian

Most of subhumans now are in gayropa for us and we will protect our people even if I don't know him his Russian like me

For us you are subhuman all of your Scandinavian utopia are subhumans start to fight as the Slavs we will kick you ass in A min and your people are weak gay scum scum of earth just like my people for you us I see it and there is no need to talk about it you talk shit you get hit scum

And mark my words mother fucker we will liberite you all soon and no one will help you bcoz Russians are a race a white race mabe we are violent and barbaric and you know why scum we win in ww1 ww2 and we will win in ww3

Us u see now our country become anti wast anti your subhuman cultur

Go to Russia and there is no one niger every one is white and beautiful

For us you and your country are just a weak sisi fuck black metalist satanist subhumans

I have no respect to your people and never will I am not even looking at your people you Scandinavian never was real model to this world you just a smoul spot in our us

Watch how big Russia in a map and look at your shit spot

Fear us mother fucke fear us and you know why bcoz even thet some of us immigrant right now

Whan mother land need help we all will come

Subhumans no one even know where is Norwegia no one care about your shithole full of nigers and Muslims you have no nukes no armey no worriors fuck you

Slava emperial Russia death to Gayropa

Pic releted nor scum it's your people not out you take tham this is your master race have fun with them

t. emigrated baltfag

>the country I left for another nation is so great

Heh

>tfw the mere existence of my country makes millions of people's blood boil
>tfw all these keyboard warriors would never dare to say anything like that to a russian in real life
>tfw the west is so butthurt about my country they literally deticate 75% of their media coverage circle jerking each other about russian conspiracy theories
>tfw they need a military orginazation consisting of 29 nations in order to have a chance against big scary russia
>tfw they spend 1 trillion dollar on defense every year so they can feel safe
Idk why but I feel pretty smug reading all these posts

>see first post

>special snowflake kike talking shit
Watch it kiddo

>non r*ssians are defending r*ssia

diaspora, diaspora everywhere

what is this projection