/hoc/: wtf I hate this team now edition

wtf I hate this team now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f-EniGQoDU
reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6s92r0/what_are_everyones_thoughts_on_33_overtime_like/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it took a hurricane for you to hate the canes? no one else likes them..

Did Aho Girl die or something?

>Tyler Seguin wants Connor McDavid to put himself out there more and become an even bigger celebrity. "I'd like him to go out and date a celebrity," says Seguin.
So who will it be, /hoc/?

>BTFOing Pubshits
My new favorite team desu

Jazz Jennings

>tfw Tampa Bay is wiped clean from the earth and her soil stripped to the deep sea and her rivers become brackish and her population only knows of weeping and knashing of teeth forever and ever

MattyB

youtube.com/watch?v=2f-EniGQoDU

HOCKEY

Connor is pure, celebrity trash is beneath him

You've done too much, much too young, now you're single with a kid when you could be watching games with me

FINNS ARE NIGGER

reminder to report early threads like these

>no pulju

I'm not going to watch it.

Fuck off with your shitty early thread.

>Seattle hockey

Were flim flams bullied off of Sup Forums and onto hfboards?

seriously, made 3 hours ago? way too fucking early

>join date June 2010

Why would someone leave Sup Forums during the Prime Era

NON EARLY THREAD HERE

/hoc/ seems to run into this problem every time a new thread is made
several threads going
Which one to pick?

Finns aren't people.

this thread was made 3 hours ago and should've been deleted
see

How about the one that wasn't made 3 fucking hours ago?

bullying billy butcher
s-stop...

Protip: Don't pick the one instantly flooded by Canadians

They have their own IRC they use to coordinate and they manipulate /hoc/, illegally I might add.

Kippers is unironically a better poster than Finland

What are some movies on brotherhood?

>not watching for Kailer "Shogun of Unit 731" Yamamoto

>letting the earlyfag win
Good fucking job, /hoc/

>wanting omahafag to win

then fucking MIGRATE

And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest. There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.

Too late

>hoc hates early threads
>hangs in one 3 hours early

ths is godo thrsead

>558▶
>Fuck off with your shitty early thread.
neo-/hoc/ is now inhabited almost entirely by redditors fresh from /r/hockey. they dont know our rules and traditions

I hate omaha more

hello PLEASE watch our game

WHY ARE ALL THESE SHITTY LITERALLY WHO FUCKING TEAMS PLAYING WHILE THE CANUCKS HAVE 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL PRE-SEASON

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

based whalers

Oatmeal stout for you, Sweden

Which thread is the real thread?

Yes

I hope the other duplicate thread gets deleted

im starting to get angery......

Guys I know what English sounds like when you speak Finnish thank god I just learned it

Guys I know what English sounds like when you speak Finnish thank god I just learned it
I mean like when you don't understand English when you're a finn

OUR FUCKIN GUY

I don't understand the Panarin-Saad trade

I do, the jackets wanted a sniper and some prospect talent for the future, and the blackhawks wanted some more two way forward and a backup goalie

Who do you think won the trade?

>Born in the United States to Canadian parents, Foligno has dual Canadian-American citizenship. His father, Mike Foligno was born in Sudbury, Ontario,
>Italian
Why do white people do this? It's like they're so desperate to have some kind of culture that they'll claim outrageous heritage when he can be no more than 1/16th Italian.

You never see Asians or African-Americans try this. Just white people trying to seem more interesting than they are.

>flim flams

I honestly think the bluejackets won, they got the top line talent they wanted and can put with the young 1st line with Wenny and Anderson and gives them more strength over the neutral zone, I believe that Tyler motte will be a top 6 forward in the next few years

The blackhawks got their young saad back and with a new contract basically so they have him for a while they also got a good backup goalie and will be starter in the next few years

>You never see Asians or African-Americans try this

WE

Thanks bud. I can make more sense of that trade now.

Doesn't mean he isn't Italian lots of Italian immigrants went to Canada

He's claiming citizenship not heritage

No prob, I don't know why but I'm less of an autist when I get stoned

>first "Black" president of USA
>his mother was White

>your turn

Would /hoc/ rather have three elite centers or three elite defensemen?

Pittsburgh > Nashville

It's funny, because I know a ton of people that claim they have "Irish heritage" because their dad was Irish or some shit.

Then they do a 23&me and they find out they're like 5% Irish with a bunch of other mixed European genes in there.

elite centers play defense
elite defenders don't score much

>Flims

Fucking idiots. I still ahven't gotten an answer from any of these whiny cucks: why is it only white people that try pulling this bullshit?

WUZ

No idea. A lot of Canada born Chinese people I know get angry if you call them Chinese, they identify as Canadian first and foremost. But a lot of white people like to identify as "Irish" or "German". I know how German people look like, and some of these people that claim they're "German" looks nothing like them.

Triggered, kiddo? I'm not black btw, I'm white. I'm just not a loser who claims to be something he's not

>cant beat edmongolia
>cant beat analslime
>cant beat tranpa
is there anybody you CAN beat?

Shorks?

>still no based Canucks playing
>still no roster announced

FUCK

Virtanen was a double agent

Fuck, I completely forgot how fucking retarded 3v3 OT is. Such a shit way to end an otherwise great game. You had to have been a literal child to support 3v3 even before it was implemented.

I would rather lose in the shootout than that dumb bullshit.

I am the lone Night's Finn, the sentinel in the dark, the bulwark against the abyss, standing in vigil to shelter the tranquil sleep of my people.

Connor is hockeysexual and has no interest in locker room hoes. He's more then content with Puljus kaviar tasting boipucci

>mad cuz bad

>be a no talent team
>lose when the game requires talent instead of systems play

typical mickey mouse team

But >we just won. It was still fucking stupid. Missed shot by Buffalel leads to a meme 2-on-1.

user, fuck off

The Oilers beat the >flim flames tonight because their goalie made a stop that lead to a breakaway.

best way to spot a redditor is to ask his thoughts on 3v3. its a fucking reddit format that only became a thing because of reddit

>I don't like this thing
>I know, I'll compare it to reddit, that will show how amazing my opinion is

*Wins 2018 Calder Memorial trophy*

It was made because nobody liked the crapshoot. It's a fucking joke. Islanders still lost so many games last season because of the crapshoot, so why even have it? It doesn't help how the spin o rama is no longer able to happen because bettman doesn't like fun

>spin o rama
>fun

It was also clearly against the rules from the start and never should have been allowed

nice try faggot but reddit overwhelmingly loves 3v3. so how about you go back there mr redditor?
reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6s92r0/what_are_everyones_thoughts_on_33_overtime_like/

>going to reddit

This is the real way to spot a redditor

/hoc/ is more reddit then reddit these days you faggot redditurd

Things Reddit likes: 3v3 OT

Things /hoc/ likes: shootouts

>people hate tiebreakers no matter how they're done
>we actually allow ties

Blame Canadians for the removal of ties. Bettman put in the shootout after the lockout to attract more Canadian viewers and fit the mindset of the average Canadian.

Pretty sad desu

probably cuz you keep bringing up reddit

ties are gay af desu

The easiest way to reduce the number of shootouts/3x3 memertime games is to punish teams for not winning in regulation. 2 points for a regulation win, 1 point for an OT/SO win, 0 points for losing.

>mfw the OP
>mfw don't give a shit about hockey and thinly cloak my stupid little joke as a legitimate thread on a board so that the thread doesn't get deleted by some faggot hot pocket man
>mfw it works brilliantly and I snooker multiple anons into believing that this was to have been a thread started in good faith on the subject of the sport of hockey, an enterprise for which I care not, when in fact I simply wanted to make a snide comment and in so couching same in legitimage guise, to slip the stern hand of the Administratorate who frequently eliminate discussions for the slightest deviation from a given board's topic, however relevant to the immediate life of all participating in a forum

you have all proven yourselves to be DUNDERPATES!

you should delete this thread as a final fuck you