Are we about to die? Why won't they stop bickering?

Are we about to die? Why won't they stop bickering?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/08/god-has-given-trump-authority-to-take-out-kim-jong-un-evangelical-adviser-says/
news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house
youtube.com/watch?v=qdyGsDfjmZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just Commiefornians. Who gives a shit.

the cohones on that fatboy

you are not ready to die?? embrace it

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/08/god-has-given-trump-authority-to-take-out-kim-jong-un-evangelical-adviser-says/

>Religion of peace

I'm horny.
Also, nothing will happen.

probably because kju actually have something to fly this time

fucking STATE of American Christianity

Nuking the us is suicide

So is flying a plane into a building, good thing nobody's that stupid right?

Yeah but they had nothing to lose, Kju is chilling in his palace being a God to the North Koreans.

This. The one place I wouldn't mind nuclear hellfire is california. .

Why worry? Kim is bluffing as always. He's not stupid and he doesn't want to die.

North Korea does this every time a new president gets elected. They sperg out and start acting really spastic to test America's mettle and then they base their treatment of the country on that. Trump is doing the best thing you could in this scenario by not taking any of their crap.

basically what hes said to america now is what nk has always been saying to sk and to japan sometimes. he likely gets icbm so is starting to say further things to the us but its exactly what sk has usually gotten for a couple of decades. western media hadnt reported it cause it had nothing to do with them. it might sound like some big deal but in reality they havent said anything new except being somewhat aggressive and smug for the icbm.

that being said, chinks and nk definitely have ganged up now. this shit lasts unless ccp closes its border with anger or sk bravely ditches china. ccp could school kim hard all over again with real anger if nk manages to look down on them. thats what insults ccp the most. being insulted by gooks mustnt happen to ccp who values the "pride" that originates in the history between both countries.

Wish we could go back to appeasement.

How does USA own guam anyways? Its literally other side of the world

Every country in the world belongs to America, you dumb roach. Don't you have schools in your country?

Both are fags, They'll not start ww3. I can bet my life

We took it from Spain in 1898. Read a history book.

>deleted his post

I was just scrolling through the front page and saw his post. Popped in to call him an idiot and he had deleted it. Sad!

nah not even close yet. the fact that trumps fire and fury comment was challenged and nothing happened in return means Kim has cucked trump.

he's gimped in what he can do and unless NK strikes first trump can't do much but sanctions.

and sanctions won't stop kim from perfecting the tech.

Says frozen California; the country

Doubtful. Kims a meme. He knows damn well of war broke out the chinese wouldnt back him and he would definitely be killed

If he does anything, China will just march in, depose him, and install a puppet leader who turns North Korea into a Chinese protectorate safely under their control.

I wonder why they havent already? It would let them siphon all the coal they wanted for super cheap

Nuke US means no more NBA match for kim anymore
he won't do it

Where the FUCK am I supposed to get oranges from if Cali gets blown up?

Florida?

news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=qdyGsDfjmZo

LMAOOO flyover states/countries