Baby names

Found out I'm having a son today, Sup Forums.

Wife and I are both irish and Scottish, I'm Danish and she's czech, but we don't feel particularly strongly about any particular country.

What are some good boy baby names that will set him apart from the chads, ashtons, and aidens. I want to go full Roman and name him Gaius Julius Caesar Cooke but my wife said that's a little over the top. Guy for short, but w/e

Throw some names at me. Middle names included. European only

>Czech
Just name him Franz, bud. Classic but not over the top goofy

I really want to de-emphasize the tiny amount of slavshit blood he has. My wife is only like 1/4 czech so he'll be a slav octaroon

I named my 3 kids mark Jason and Lee
All good but slightly generic so far all 3 are in college and turning out to be great

Too bad it's not a girl...so it can grow up to be a cocksucking slob just like its mother.

My point being lad It doesn't matter the name just raise em proper yeah?

Then go for a Celtic name, none of your ethnicities are Roman.

Lachlan, Angus, Eoghan, Boyd, Ewan, Ronan, Ryan, Hugh, Patrick, Murphy, Ciaran, Cameron, Alastair, Andrew, Sean, Iain, Seamus, Caoimhín, Ruaraidh, Finlay, Graham, Hamish, Stuart

>God tier
Grandparent's name

>high tier
Judeochristian names with some sort of meaning

>mid tier
Less common Judeo-Christian names

>low tier
Common names

>shit tier
Actor names

>oh shit what the fuck are you doing?
Fad names, "black" (aka fabricated lower class culture) names, names that are a play on your surname, names that scream "my parents were insufferable hippies"

Marcus. Strong, Elegant, Classical, And Roman to boot, if a bit overused. But if you really wanna set him apart, how about naming him Tiber - short for Tiberius. It's unique but not gimmicky. You can see someone actually named that chyafeel fampai?

Muhammad

True but I don't want to resent him every time I call his name. I want something that kids aren't gonna make fun of either, or at least he can feel good about.

Inb4 "but you wanted to name his Caesar"

Micah
Michael
Allan
Joel

How about name him Faggot, like his dad.

First off, congratulations.
Secondly, name him Lugh. Or rather "Lou" anglecized instead, but later on when he's old enough, tell him his real name and the history behind it.
Hopefully you know it.

+1 grandparents/great-grandparents names.

I already have three names in mind per gender. Also good to know your genealogy and clan

See, I was thinking of Olaf, after Saint Olaf.

That's a black name now. If I was going to go with subtle Roman i could probably convince my wife that eustace would be good. But then you have the popes to consider.

Why not Donald? Traditionally a Scottish name, it means world ruler. Many Scottish chiefs took that name. Don (for short) still means "Boss" in Italian, as well.

Never felt so good to be a Samuel

Rainbow
Lemonjello
Marmalade
Deseret

God of light?

Grandfather's were Yngve and John. I won't curse him with bein g obnoxiously compared to Malmsteen not will I curse him with banality

Oh god, don't name your kid Olaf. Don't do that to the poor kid.

>naming your son anything other than kek.

Allan is the only acceptable name in that list. The other three are hebraic cuck names. Allan is more of a middle name thought desu nowadays.

Frank, it's old school and my grandpas name

Clovis.

yngve would work as a middle name desu

Name him tyrone or ahmed or juan so he will fit in with the school kids.

this my land, wop.

Adolf

Name him Mohammed, and make him the target of mudslime bullying

Ernest? In whatever context you put it, fits well with alot of backgrounds.

how about julian
it's roman, common enough for the kid to not get bullied, but still stands out
also girls love it

>the importance of being ernest

might as well just name him algernon if you're going for the neo-toff appeal

Definitely not. Julian is a cuckold's name. Never compromise on greatness, OP.

Caligula on the birth certificate, call him Cal for short, reveal real name when hes old enough to understand the full weight of your gift to him

julian is a girly desu also appropriated by WE WUZ KANGZ nigs.

>Celtic blood
>wants to use Roman name

You're doing it wrong

Name him Magnus or something like that, or if you don't like anything Celtic then perhaps give him the middle name Aethelwulf (=Adelwulf =Adulf =Adolf) for the lulz

I dunno I'm on a Viking kick. Its better than Snorri (as in sturlusson, who I greatly admire as well)

Why would I name my son after the people who fought eastern rome? Barbarians they were.

How I wish I was french so I could claim a Merovingian name. Childeric would be cool but it's too out there. I feel like people would think I was making shit up like "Zane" or "Xander"

>the apostate
My wife says it's girly.

She might budge on Augustus though. I just have to make sure she never sees Willy wonka.

Donald John

Name him David so the jews will like him.

He was a Brit who came here after WW2. Not wop afaik

>Augustus
t. John Green

If we were going Anglo saxon is have to pick Glaedwyn. It rolls off the tongue and means "happy one". My irish grandparents have an irrational hayredbfor England and all things English so that wouldn't sit well with them though

>gaius
>gayus
>gay
Your son never stood a chance

George or Benjamin

Trump

It's pronounced like guy.

>Wife and I are both irish and Scottish, I'm Danish and she's czech

You're none of these. You're an American. Give your son an American name.

Tarquinus Corolianus "surname". Full Roman is always cool and badass and we can remove him from the premisses aswell.

Maximus for the win. Badass Roman style, but short form Max for no harassment and skool and such.

>My wife says it's girly
tell her i said she's a fag
what about alexander

I always thought Kenneth is a good name.

It doesn't have any real historical meaning or context, however it is old enough to be considered a good name and not a meme one like Aiden or some gay shit like that.

Also it is a very white name so no confusion with niggers.

Justin is another good one, short for Justinian if you really want to go with a historical Roman flavor.

>he doesn't understand what ethnicity is

The great thing about frank is when you need it to be tough and manly it's "frank" and when you need some sophistication, it's "Francis"

Ethnically, sandnigger. I know not must be hard for you to not have anything in finnish history to be proud of besides one dude sniping some bumbling germans, and a few rally car drivers, but the rest of the world actually gets a cool culture to draw from. Grandpernts (still alive) all emigrated after the war so fuck off.

Xander is short for Alexander you moron

>God of light
A bit more to it than that, but pretty much.

>full Romantic

My names Maximus, everyone calls me Max.

Try that.

Listen to the mongol.

Name him Remington. It's regal, classic, and a gun.

Scott, Abel, Theodore, Avery, Eugene, Rick, Tim, James, Clyde, Dudley.

Elliot

Honestly he is the closest thing to a God humanity will ever ger, but his name has become bastardized by plebs. Shame.

Francois for dad-revelry, too. Might have to Chuck that in the maybe pile.

Faggiest name in existence. That blows Sporus out of the water.

Xander is short for faggot, hohepa.
Justin?
Like Justin Trudeau or Justin Timberlake or Justin Bieber?

Elliot like billy elliott

gay af desu

just Julius is fine

>Wife and I are both irish and Scottish, I'm Danish and she's czech,

So you're an Irish, Scottish Dane and she's an Irish, Scottish Czech. Right. Clear as mud m8. Call your kid David Davidson.

I could deal with Justinian but my wife wouldn't have it. Belisarius would be cool but there is no diminuitive that works. Maybe when I have a daughter I can call her Lisa, sort for Belisaria.

every julius i know was a weak beta

except this saint

He'll blend in better with the increasing hispanic population if you give him a hispanic name.

Ignacio, Matteais, Enrique...or just go straight up Catholic, and name him Jesus.

Are you LARPing m8?

This thread is fucking cringe and your son deserves to get the shit beaten out of him walking around with a name like Maximus Decimus Meridius Smith. Call him Arthur, Henry, William, Julian or after one of his grandparents.

Grandparents of me are two micks, a Scot and a Dane

Hers are two micks a Scot and a slavshit.

Like I said we don't feel any particular cultural tie we just hate shit races.

Now if I was going totally off the wall I would call him Hannibal or Scipio. But Lecter ruined the former and "Skippy" ruins the latter

Call your son Dick, raise him from the smallest dick to the biggest dick around

Boy: "Hitler"

Girl: Abortion

No need to make things complicated.

Wow, really struck a nerve didn't I?

He's not gay. He's just really good at dancing.

Actually, Matteas isn't hispanic. Strike that. You don't want your kid having a goofy nord name.

Holy fuck you have horrendous taste in names.

#Xx6-Abdalllaena_Shaykhan_Nyvg3n_the_I-9xX

glad to hear your wife is having a son

I am very much entertaining the idea of naming him Jesus. Not jésus, just Jesus. I don't buy his divinity but he was a radical dude with some chill philosophy.

>every julius i know was a weak beta
that's the problem with discussing names. everyone associates different names with particular people that they've met.

name him Roman, my name is that and it's ok

You do know hannibal led carthage punic semites against scipio m8?

just name ur son mick

Hey at least it's not something completely out there like Suetonius Paulinus

future proof your family and just name him Muhammad

Call him Christian then. Everyone would laugh at a white guy called Jesus.

Name him Pol

Best post
Also, checked.

Clint?

>mfw I missed the most obvious best name

Gg you win

Wow, we managed to get OP to pick a non-retarded name.

Iker, pronounce: eekèr.

Wanna go bowling?

Fuck it, just name him Death to traitors, Freedom for Ireland/Scotland/Britain

>rick
>tim
never EVER give a child a shortened name. go with richard or timothy, and use rick or tim as nicknames. my uncles were unfortunate enough to have shortened names, i wish that upon no other humans.

Name him chuck.

We're young yet we may have need for more retarded names as we have more kids and give fewer fucks.

In the meantime though, thanks Sup Forums we're done here

Hey adam. Do you still do the z car thing or are all in on that tuna can smartcar?